shopping cart empty
is this an authentic nitecore charger?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/25/2015 1:08:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sux2Run
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
is this an authentic nitecore charger?
I just want somebody who checked or preferably FT to assure me that its the authentic because I don't want a battery to explode on me.

thank you in advance.
#2 (permalink)      8/25/2015 1:18:58 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 29992
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos58936
+1 details
Yes it is Authentic

I bought and own one from FT.
https://i.imgur.com/OSS6yni.jpg
#3 (permalink)      8/25/2015 4:21:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vostock
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 19005
  • Reviews 361
  • Kudos21416
+1 details
You did read the reviews on the product page I take it, always a good start point, as to authentic who really knows, but it seems (apart from noise issues on some) to work rather well going by the 600 and something reviews.

Seriously not trying to be funny my procedure before buying anything from F/T is check review and discussion tabs on product pages, it's a good thing and one of FTs best points.
#4 (permalink)      8/26/2015 4:46:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sux2Run
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
+1 details
viking65 wrote:

Yes it is Authentic

I bought and own one from FT.

Thanks!
Vostock wrote:

You did read the reviews on the product page I take it, always a good start point, as to authentic who really knows, but it seems (apart from noise issues on some) to work rather well going by the 600 and something reviews.

Seriously not trying to be funny my procedure before buying anything from F/T is check review and discussion tabs on product pages, it's a good thing and one of FTs best points.

Yes i did see and read them, but its still kind of scary because there is no "authentic" befor the name of the product like we all used to from FT, never the less thanks for the replay!