shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Burning Taste with High VG%? I got you bro
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/11/2013 3:51:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BanginDeals
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 52
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos6
+1 details
Burning Taste with High VG%? I got you bro
When the tank is filled a little above the max point I NEVER get a burning taste when chain vaping, but when it gets a little below the 0.8mL mark it tends to have a bit of a burning taste unless I wait about 30 seconds each vape time (MAX VG% doesn't help the time waiting), SO I figured out how to always get that fresh taste of your juice in just about ever hit.

Simply tilt your tank upside down every 7 or so hits and hold it for about 5 seconds. It works for me for sure! Give it a shot and let me know if it helped!

- BD
#2 (permalink)      12/11/2013 4:07:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
viking65
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 27028
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos51837
+1 details
You can also just unravel your wicks a bit. Then make small v-cuts in the silicone cap so it doesn't pinch the wicks for better juice flow. Or just cut the silicone cap down to where it just barely touches the wicks. Do not over cut/notch as you don't want open holes above wicks. I have done this to most of my items with silicone caps . Keeps from have to hold it upside down from time to time.

Edited on 12/11/2013 at 8:11 PM. Reason:
http://i.imgur.com/fKSQtVA.jpg..........You self made victims crack me up. =D
#3 (permalink)      12/11/2013 7:08:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
LincolnBR
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos1
BanginDeals you are a genius haha.. works to me
#4 (permalink)      12/12/2013 5:20:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
foxey
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 3799
  • Reviews 87
  • Kudos2969
sounds like you need to thin that 100%vg down with a little vodka try 5% first then maybe 10%, this is normal for diy in cleros,if i use 50/50 pg/vg in icear 30 get same issue,
coil burns then progressively gets worse,so you need to substitute the vg with vodka or distilled water,
you wont get drunk the alcohol evaporates ;)
100% vg is for drippers imo as you dont have to wick ,just drip and go ;) vape on !!!
I told you so !
#5 (permalink)      12/12/2013 6:34:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
BanginDeals
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 52
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos6
Thanks for the heads up, I use max VG% in my iClear 30s and it does fantastic! I am keeping track an I have not had a single burning hit and it ALWAYs gives me that good flavor and tons of cool vapor. Can't wait to try try the new iClear 30B!!
#6 (permalink)      12/21/2013 4:08:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SubZeroUltra
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 100
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos5
Wow, thanks for this I was always worried about hot juice going strait into my mouth but you have to fill it ever so slightly over.