shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

most accessoirs - best aqua?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/10/2014 4:03:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Garbsener
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 237
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos57
most accessoirs - best aqua?
this aqua is the most complete set here on FT - how is the quality? want to get this aqua and the origin with kicktube maybe - thanks!
#2 (permalink)      3/10/2014 4:08:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Alwinch
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 946
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos366
I got this one, I haven't used it yet but when I took it apart the quality was A1+.
#3 (permalink)      3/10/2014 6:28:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Spocksel
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 313
  • Reviews 220
  • Kudos126
I have it as well. I don't own any other aqua but it is good. I do not need to buy a different one.
#4 (permalink)      3/10/2014 6:53:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Aesop
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 1673
  • Reviews 54
  • Kudos2675
I have this one on back order and have had the Tobeco since the beginning of year.

The Tobeco is good and works perfectly well. It's the only tank RBA I use atm....but, the Tobeco is lacking the fat drip tip and the hybrid pin. Fortunately the vendor paid to have hybrid pins made for customers that bought when the pin was in the description.

Don't know what to make of the Black Box version they added today. It has the hybrid pin and only the fat drip tip. If the drip tip adapter works, that's a nice bonus.

Wouldn't miss the wick, mesh, and wire from this one since they are usually throw away and cotton works best on this atty anyways. Still, have spent a month on back order for this one, so will stick it out :)