shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Awesome, pics with clear tank
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      7/6/2014 5:24:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nacnud
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 17
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos8
+2 details
Awesome, pics with clear tank
Tried Taifun, prometheus, and then the Kayfun. Loved the Kayfun. Got this in, and hated it at first. Then I got the clear cover SKU 1651000 so now I can see where my juice is. My Kayfun and this Aqua have about a .75 build. The difference? I've never ever gotten a dry hit with the Aqua that I occasionally get with the Kayfun. I sanded the plastic tank, (I got two) and I plan to tape off the middle and paint it black or something because I don't like the look. But it's my go to rba now. The Kay is collecting dust with the others now.

Edited on 7/6/2014 at 5:24 PM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      7/6/2014 5:30:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ChummyBoy
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 1827
  • Reviews 164
  • Kudos1315
I also love the Aqua, great atty but low juice capacity. You should give the Fogger V4 a look , the one with large juice channels like the Aqua, it gives about the same vape quality as the Aqua but holds more juice. To make your tank go from foggy to clear you can use toothpaste and a cloth, rubbing inside and out will give it a clearer effect. BTW, the Aqua fits in hybrid mode on your Stingray.
Live, love and be happy.
#3 (permalink)      7/6/2014 5:31:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
CleanAir
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 1726
  • Reviews 86
  • Kudos811
Don't sand - try AutoSol or PolyWatch
Your language is a reflection of you. Than=compare; then=next: duel=fight; dual=twin; bought=buy; brought=bring. Sentences don't always start with so! The word is "you".
#4 (permalink)      7/6/2014 5:34:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nacnud
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 17
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos8
Thanks for the tips. I'll try to hybrid it. This tank was already sanded. I have one that hasn't been touched yet. I ordered two so I could play with one. I hated the clear look so I sanded this one and put it on for now. I'll look at the Fogger V4 ChummyBoy, thanks!
#5 (permalink)      7/7/2014 5:52:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hivesicle
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 89
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos55
nice pics man i have the exact same setup minus the drip tip :D