shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

O-rings / spare parts?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      8/11/2015 10:23:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TorontoSteve
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 951
  • Reviews 40
  • Kudos713
+1 details
That was lucky for sure... I don't know much about the Billow. Where to buy ?

I bought a glass carto tank from here about a year ago. It looked really nice and was a decent vape. I had it on my mod all of 7 minutes when it fell over and broke... No replacement glass : ( lolol !
#12 (permalink)      8/11/2015 10:27:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
knakker2
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 119
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos40
+1 details
Always make sure spare parts are available whenever buying something that can break easily ;)

Human hands tend to be clumsy and slippery
#13 (permalink)      8/11/2015 10:45:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TorontoSteve
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 951
  • Reviews 40
  • Kudos713
FastTech has probly sold tons of these... They should be able to get us replacement O-Rings if we put pressure on them : )
#14 (permalink)      8/11/2015 10:51:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
knakker2
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 119
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos40
Try to get a statement by contacting them. It will be the first step in this matter

Lemo 2 is being sold nicely, it would be strange if they ignore such request
#15 (permalink)      8/12/2015 4:54:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Puff_Cabby
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 7453
  • Reviews 48
  • Kudos3894
+1 details
@ Shelagh

Undo the airflow base and push the pin out from the inside,

Now get something like a protank chimney and from the bottom push the silicone seal towards the deck

Don't push it too much you want to condition it rather than move it

Replace the pin and re-fit to tank

You should find it will work ok now, I notice with mine if I split the two and try to use the vent parts on either in a swapped manner mine won't work either, hth.
#16 (permalink)      8/23/2015 9:59:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23171
Hartoled wrote:

Sad, Shelagh. I never drop my mods but last night my Billow V2 with that huge 23mm wide glass tank rolled off the table. Luckily, I had a vape band around it. No damage. :)

Wow, thats a beautiful set up!!

I bet you have a whole slew of really nice ones.
Im not a pink kinda gal but I have to say I really like that one

OH WAIT
are those the pink tubes by Nemesis I have seen here?

those rings.
i actually really dislike the looks of them but finally had some arrive 2 weeks ago
they do protect it I can see, most of the time and maybe it might have protected the Lemo 2
when it happened
but yes, that would hurt to see that one break---thats better than nice looking...if those are the same tubes it looks as if yours has something else to the color though, not just straight pink

(*~*) Was bored to death.. RIP :)
#17 (permalink)      8/23/2015 10:01:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23171
Puff_Cabby wrote:

@ Shelagh

Undo the airflow base and push the pin out from the inside,

Now get something like a protank chimney and from the bottom push the silicone seal towards the deck

Don't push it too much you want to condition it rather than move it

Replace the pin and re-fit to tank

You should find it will work ok now, I notice with mine if I split the two and try to use the vent parts on either in a swapped manner mine won't work either, hth.

I will try that but admittedly I did give it a small wack against the counter top and it did go back but likely ruined whatever was inside BUT i s hall try t hat.
Thanks for the tip.

I have no doubt in the hands of some of you guys it would be fixed but you are you and i am i and its likely not going to be fixed on my watch but i shall try...thx

#18 (permalink)      8/23/2015 10:04:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23171
knakker2 wrote:

Received it today, started using it few hours ago
Had cleaned it, surprisingly no machine oil, no nasty smell, came,in quite neat.

Used the pre made coil, rewicked it and it works nicely on my SX mini M, 0.5ohm @ 40w
Soon to be build with twisted ni200 for some temp testing

Drip tip fits nicely, no need for o-rings on this part. Other rings I do like to order and will use the info provided by others in this thread

still one of my all time favorite attys
the subtank which has been a tank i have never learned to like until very recently
is also becoming a favourite although it's not the nicest looking tank
but it sure is easier for TC than all the dual tanks I own, or complicated ones, etc and its just so easy
easy at everything
i am really beginning to have a newfound appreciation for simplicity and ease

the Lemo 2 provides a really creamy like vape for me that no other atty produces
cant explain it
have 2, had 3 and they all performed exactly the same

yes on that sx mini m class u have, i suspect it would be delicious

#19 (permalink)      8/23/2015 10:06:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23171
TorontoSteve wrote:

FastTech has probly sold tons of these... They should be able to get us replacement O-Rings if we put pressure on them : )

If you get really stuck or lose one, etc, just knab me on here in a post
i could always spare one if you needed it and u obviously live near me somewhere

im right near Casa Loma

#20 (permalink)      9/23/2015 1:32:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Puff_Cabby
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 7453
  • Reviews 48
  • Kudos3894
+1 details
This sucks, Eleaf aren't selling the spare seals so I guess they figure the tank to be disposable, I think FT will struggle to get Eleaf to release any to them so it looks like no more Eleaf products for me.
#21 (permalink)      10/24/2015 7:51:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23171
I understand how you feel PC.

However, I have purchased 3 of them and still love them.
I find the vape on the Lemo 2 unlike anything else.

We have Goliaths, Goblins, etc which are all similar, but the Lemo 2 for me is one of a kind.
That said, I dropped the one mentioned above, briefly fixed it but it quickly went back to reading properly on the ohms reader but not working in the mod.
So I just use the other 2 I have and never had a problem with either one, until recently...

All 3 of mine I used, 99% of the time on my Sigelei 100+ or 150 watt devices. I never had a problem with them firing in any mod

BUT next question..

Of the 2 Lemos Left, 1 continues to work perfectly, as did the 2nd, until recently.
Never had any issues with leaking, other than the first few days, once I learned how to wick it properly.
One never leaks.

But the second one has started to leak and I can't figure out why.
I am not doing anything differently.
Both I wrap and wick exactly the same way and each has a different flavor juice in it but both are exactly the same otherwise.

But for the past few weeks, one in particular. I build it and its a 50/50 chance on whether it works perfectly right away or not.
If it does, it won't for long.
Or it will for at least one tank but as soon as i fill it a 2nd time, within seconds of opening the air hole slot at the bottom, it starts leaking out, badly but as long as I quickly put it on a mod and vape it quickly, it almost feels as if i can burn what's leaked on the bottom out and the vape is perfect again.
But i don't trust it.

I wont leave it on a mod overnight and if using it, I can't help but to unscrew it every once and awhile just to make sure it isn't leaking for i find it soaking underneath sometimes.
I replaced the o-Rings thinking I had maybe worn them out somehow but it still does the same.
I haven't dropped it, etc.
I am beginning to think it is just "worn out" somehow.....

Going to buy another though as i really love them.
For the $25 or so it costs me, I get months of pleasure from them. but surprised there hasn't been a LEMO 2 by now which causes me to wonder WHY?