shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Is this really Authentic?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      1/9/2016 7:37:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fatooo
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 48
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos12
cool stuff, but just great with colored glass or bellcaps!
#12 (permalink)      1/22/2016 11:36:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skylined
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 143
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos37
So after six months of extremely heavy use and abuse of mine, sadly.. it's near the end of it's life. Fire button no longer clicks, and I fear that one day soon it will no longer function. The threading on the 510 "mod side", has become cross threaded and I have to force the tank into it so it's seated properly - also only a matter of time until it's no longer usable.

These are the only two issues that I've had with this device in the six months that I've had it and they are only with the mod itself, and not the tank. The tank is a die hard little champ, and would have been fine for many more months of use on another mod; although I've already ordered the new topbox mini started kit from here. Overall, this device is awesome, and pretty damn durable considering what I've put it through at work "I'm a welder" with dropping it, and all the various dings it's taken, plus using it for about 10 to 15ml of juice daily, for six months.

Pretty good for something that was reasonably cheap and I would buy it again for sure.

Hopefully, "fingers crossed" it will hold on for the month that it takes for shipping from China to Canada for my new topbox mini to arrive.
#13 (permalink)      1/22/2016 11:37:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skylined
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 143
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos37
Oops, I meant to post this as a new thread lol. Sorry. :)
#14 (permalink)      1/22/2016 1:02:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
S1m0nK
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 89
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos17
Skylined wrote:

Oops, I meant to post this as a new thread lol. Sorry. :)

If it was to broke earlier, "Maybe good to know till next time"
Warranty & Customer Protection
All items are covered by a 5-day dead on arrival (DOA) warranty. 45-day no-question-asked money back guarantee. Most items are covered by a 90-day refund and replace policy, 180-day repair warranty, and product lifetime support and repair services.

Yes u read right in the bottom " and product lifetime support and repair services."

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad. please follow me on. SNAPCHAT@simonkumpu2
#15 (permalink)      9/1/2016 5:25:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
S1m0nK
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 89
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos17
IJust Love it man,
It's a great vape!
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad. please follow me on. SNAPCHAT@simonkumpu2
#16 (permalink)      3/2/2017 4:21:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
orkneyguy28
  • JoinedAug 2016
  • Posts 88
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos8
How come this item is double the price of the item i have pasted below as they hsve exact same description?
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10014058/5435500-authentic-kangertech-subox-mini-c-vw-apv-box-mod
#17 (permalink)      3/2/2017 5:54:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
S1m0nK
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 89
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos17
orkneyguy28 wrote:

How come this item is double the price of the item i have pasted below as they hsve exact same description?
https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10014058/5435500-authentic-kangertech-subox-mini-c-vw-apv-box-mod

Because that's not the same cig you linked " Subox Mini-C "
Why even wake up a dead thread.