shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Restocking...!!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/1/2016 11:39:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Death_star
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 17
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Restocking...!!
Its been 12 days since i oredered now it says restocking..!! Is it gauranteed that it will be shipped within 5 days..?i wanted it before 31st march...! Nd cancelling or not getting the product will result in huge loss for me..!!
Answer
jenny
Staff
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3277
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos3680
Hello, Death_star. Sorry for the wait.

I confirmed that the SKU 2385501 is in stock. Your order is waiting to be packaged now. We will ship your order within 24 hours. A notification email will be sent to you with tracking number inside.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
I apologize in advance if my answers aren't specific enough-- in most cases I can't provide order specific help in forums. For more personalized answers, please open a support ticket instead. Thanks!
#2 (permalink)      3/1/2016 11:45:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
justjudi
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 165
  • Reviews 114
  • Kudos67
No guarantees especially with FT. If it hasn't been shipped by the time you need it to be shipped you can cancel your order
#3 (permalink)      3/1/2016 11:47:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Death_star
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 17
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
If i cancel my order how soon will they payback my money..!? Because it mayb diff for me to get in touch with my frnd again

Edited on 3/1/2016 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Spelling error
#4 (permalink)      3/1/2016 11:56:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23171
Death_star wrote:

Its been 12 days since i oredered now it says restocking..!! Is it gauranteed that it will be shipped within 5 days..?i wanted it before 31st march...! Nd cancelling or not getting the product will result in huge loss for me..!!

says it is now shipping in 3 days

(*~*) Was bored to death.. RIP :)
#5 (permalink)      3/2/2016 12:03:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Death_star
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 17
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
ShelaghStone wrote:

Death_star wrote:

Well thats what it said exactly 2 weeks ago due to which i ordered it among other reasons

#6 (permalink)      3/2/2016 1:39:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Eagle_Eye1
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 1221
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos423
+1 details
Death_star wrote:

ShelaghStone wrote:
Death_star wrote:

Well thats what it said exactly 2 weeks ago due to which i ordered it among other reasons

You should really look at their upgraded kit.. Its about the same price and the subox can be had for 32 to 35 bucks nowadays.. What is it like?? Found it..

Authentic Kanger TOPBOX Mini Starter Kit
$50.92

Eagle

#7 (permalink)      3/2/2016 1:57:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Death_star
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 17
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Eagle_Eye1 wrote:

Death_star wrote:
ShelaghStone wrote:
Death_star wrote:

You should really look at their upgraded kit.. Its about the same price and the subox can be had for 32 to 35 bucks nowadays.. What is it like?? Found it..

Authentic Kanger TOPBOX Mini Starter Kit
$50.92

Eagle

How to get refund and how soon can i expect it bec i dont want that i cancel this order wait for money and till then that too gives same problem due to out of stock

#8 (permalink)      3/2/2016 2:06:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Eagle_Eye1
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 1221
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos423
Cancel and refund to a GC "gift certificate" and order the TOPBOX.. Simple.. But I would say the subox wait time will be forever since KT is no longer making them..
#9 (permalink)      3/2/2016 2:24:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Death_star
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 17
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Eagle_Eye1 wrote:

Cancel and refund to a GC "gift certificate" and order the TOPBOX.. Simple.. But I would say the subox wait time will be forever since KT is no longer making them..

Gc means that i will immediately be able to buy anything under that value?? And do i need to check in with paypal or anything..(thanks a lot man)

#10 (permalink)      3/2/2016 2:28:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Eagle_Eye1
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 1221
  • Reviews 8
  • Kudos423
Death_star wrote:

Eagle_Eye1 wrote:
Gc means that i will immediately be able to buy anything under that value?? And do i need to check in with paypal or anything..(thanks a lot man)

YUP a GC is as good as cash to FT.. I think the difference between the subox and topbox was just pennies.. You would have to pay that.. But I think the topbox was listed as ships the next day..

Eagle

#11 (permalink)      3/2/2016 2:31:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Death_star
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 17
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Eagle_Eye1 wrote:

Death_star wrote:
Eagle_Eye1 wrote:

YUP a GC is as good as cash to FT.. I think the difference between the subox and topbox was just pennies.. You would have to pay that.. But I think the topbox was listed as ships the next day..

Eagle

Topbox is one cent cheaper to me bec i purchased subox at 50.93 and topbox is 50.92...ya topbox ships next day but just now subix also changed next day on official screen...and once again do i need to check in with paypal..sorry bit of a slow learner