shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

First time mod buyer. Need held
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      1/19/2017 3:10:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
foxey
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 3809
  • Reviews 87
  • Kudos2986
+2 details
vape pen to sub ohm ? oh dear
I told you so !
#12 (permalink)      1/19/2017 3:33:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kyugo
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 1817
  • Reviews 28
  • Kudos1710
+3 details
Ayansinha wrote:

So what do you suggest to buy at once?
I'm form India and it takes much time to get my order in my hand. So I want to purchase all necessary accessory with subbox mini mod that I don't need to purchase for months.
I vape around 50-70 puff a day

As Foxey expressed, are you sure that you're ready for a setup like this?

Because, it looks like you're not, honestly.

I'd suggest you get something less... risky.

Maybe SKU 3703604

or SKU 3919100

or even SKU 6537500

and top it with SKU 5888200 (coils are SKU 5915100, buy lots if you want)

Edited on 1/19/2017 at 3:34 AM. Reason:
You know what people need most? The strength to do what's possible, the courage to accept what is not, and the wisdom to know the difference.
#13 (permalink)      1/19/2017 9:29:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7531
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos28329
+5 details
foxey wrote:

vape pen to sub ohm ? oh dear

It's not that bad :)
I have a few setups that smokers can try out, and honestly: most of them have gone with the Subtank Mini, 1.2ohm coil, smallest airflow. It seems to be a decent enough vape to make the transition.

@Ayansinha: let's analyze this.
If you buy this subox, besides the subox you need a good battery. Samsung 30Q: SKU 3935802
You put the battery in the mod, and you can charge it through the usb connection in the mod. Nothing difficult, but make sure you choose a safe battery, like the one I just linked.
Besides that, buy a pack of 1.2 ohm coils. If you vape 50-70 puffs a day, they will last you quite a while. 1.2 ohm coils: SKU 2010103

If you have that, you're good to go. Simply ignore the other two coils in the box, screw in a 1.2 ohm coil, fill the tank with ejuice, close it, and let it sit for 10-15 minutes to make sure the coil is saturated before your first puff.
The tank has an airflow ring. Twist it until it's set at the smallest hole.
Set the mod at 12 watts. Take a puff. If you like it, you're all set. If it feels a bit too strong, change the wattage to 11W. If it feels too weak, change it to 13W. Go higher or lower until you find your preferred setting.
Airflow ring on the tank works the same, if you feel you need a bit more airy draw, open it up a bit.

Now, if you read all that and think "Hm, sounds easy enough", go for it. If you think "That sounds like a lot of hassle", go for this:
Innokin Endure T22. SKU 4517902. Same box style looks, but a much easier device.
It comes with a battery already inside, so no need to worry about that. It only has one button, so no wattage settings to worry about. No airflow choices, the tank just works as it is. It'll give you a similar experience as your vape pen, but with much better flavor, no leaking, no spitting juice into your mouth.
Pick up a packof coils SKU 3932500 and you're all set.

#14 (permalink)      1/19/2017 9:38:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MetisRebel
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 5353
  • Reviews 71
  • Kudos6375
+1 details
Ayansinha wrote:

So what do you suggest to buy at once?
I'm form India and it takes much time to get my order in my hand. So I want to purchase all necessary accessory with subbox mini mod that I don't need to purchase for months.
I vape around 50-70 puff a day

I suggest you buy enough coils to change at least once a week for two months and an extra or two. Better to have too many than not enough.

Go with SIMPLE kit. Anything will be better than your vape pen so go with a good suggestion that is easy for you to use, cheap to maintain and within your budget.

Edited on 1/19/2017 at 9:40 AM. Reason:
For The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terriers...
#15 (permalink)      1/19/2017 11:26:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ayansinha
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Thanks for all suggestions. I just want a mod which looks like subbox mini. Because subbox looks stylist.But also have few harassment.Suggest me some more mod which is easy to use for first timer.
And what is the rubber rings in subbox mini box?

Edited on 1/19/2017 at 11:29 AM. Reason:
#16 (permalink)      1/19/2017 11:39:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gmm11
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 4867
  • Reviews 187
  • Kudos5904
+1 details
SKU 6053200
if you want a no hassle easy to fit coil set up that a good step up from a pan style, the battery is good ,the tank and coils give great flavour and are very cheap, just fire the button and vape,,, get the 1 ohm kanthal coils SKU 2263100 , cheap and very cheerful
#17 (permalink)      1/19/2017 12:01:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 25192
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20285
Bought two of these kits @ 10 dollars each... Gave one away to a new vaper and she is doing very well with it... I have been pleasantly surprised with how well the kit performs...

“And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?…Therefore, do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble”
#18 (permalink)      1/19/2017 12:09:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TruckinVapor
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 3703
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos5359
+1 details
Thoes Kanger Subox kits are way over priced. Especially for old gear...
Living is the only thing worth dying for...
#19 (permalink)      1/19/2017 12:12:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
coaltrain
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 183
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos589
+1 details
@ ayansinha

When I started my vape journey, over 2 years ago, youtube was my first port of call. There's really no better way to understand the complexities of vaping than to see someone demonstrate it firsthand. And, judging by your questions, you have a lot to learn.

Do check out pbusardo's channel: couple of videos targeted at newbies that are quite informative. He does tend to waffle a bit, but some great learning there.

Finally, where are you located in India? Some of us get our stuff sooner than others :)
#20 (permalink)      1/19/2017 12:23:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapor
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 25192
  • Reviews 153
  • Kudos20285
+1 details
TruckinVapor wrote:

Thoes Kanger Subox kits are way over priced. Especially for old gear...

Most gear is priced higher than I am willing to pay... I like to pay no more than a quarter on the dollar of the original roll out price and often find less than a dime on the dollar deals... ;)

Edited on 1/19/2017 at 12:27 PM. Reason:
“And which of you by being anxious can add a single hour to his span of life?…Therefore, do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble”
#21 (permalink)      1/19/2017 12:51:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MetisRebel
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 5353
  • Reviews 71
  • Kudos6375
+3 details
I'm gonna make a suggestion here. Don't buy anything with replaceable batteries for now. Buy something with fixed batts.

The reason I am telling you this, is that lithium ion batteries can be hard to import in a lot of countries. For the price of a couple of batteries you could buy a couple of Karnoos or other simple built-ins.

Base your choice on easy-to-understand for now. As you go along and learn things, you can upgrade bit by bit and it won't cost you much and you can learn to work within your budget and how to plan for shipping times and all that stuff.

You have years, if you want them, to build up your supplies and your skillz. For now, you just want to get something better than your vape pens that will give you better taste and performance. The problem is, experienced vapers tend to forget what it was like when they were new and there was so much to learn.

When I started it was simple stuff and it was two years later that I learned to make my own ejuice. Then it was another year before I started building my own atomizers and I still make the most inexpensive kit I can find. Dunno about you but I'm in this to save money and stay off smokes.

Lots of times I see poor n00bs spend a fortune on equipment that is overpriced and they can't maintain its functioning. So choose something you understand and that will be easy and cheap for you to use and that has a reputation for reliability.

And I agree with the suggestion that you cruise YouTube to figure out how to work with, and maintain your kit. Before you buy anything, look and see if it's too much work or simple enough to learn from.
For The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terriers...