shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

A Must Watch Review
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      11/22/2015 5:53:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kkraaj
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 478
  • Reviews 70
  • Kudos422
I lost my faith in Kanger a long time( in vaping terms, really 3 months) ago. I know some people love their Suboxes, but my experience with Kanger mods was bad. Hell even their replacement BDC coils only last for 3 days with me ( when I was on the Genitank). TBH, the genitank is not half bad. But with everything else, either I'm unlucky or Kanger don't have their shit together. You decide.

Edited on 11/22/2015 at 5:53 AM. Reason:
The only thing I miss about smoking are the lighters. Go figure!
#12 (permalink)      11/24/2015 1:22:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tpat591
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 370
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos165
Watercool wrote:

unfortunately yesleaky, bad accuracy, near to no tc, pc tank, aso aso...

Have you found a copy of Dirk Oberhaus' video with English translation? Love his stuff but need English subtitles to understand him.

Edited on 11/24/2015 at 1:23 PM. Reason:
#13 (permalink)      11/25/2015 5:40:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
steppy
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 1443
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos999
should be renamed the "nay box"
#14 (permalink)      11/25/2015 8:13:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
You can read my full review of the white version SKU 3693502 which I have submitted and it should be posted on there some time tomorrow. I have used the usual tank cracking suspects; custard, citrus, menthol, cinnamon, dessert varieties, coffee and the tank shows no signs of cracking. The only leaking to be found is just the usual condensation rather than straight out leaking on the bottom of the device.

Maybe the prominent YouTube reviewers initially received sample models and not retail models. Although the TC function is still inaccurate and the battery is a pain in the ass to take off and screw back on. The paintwork on the coil head and battery sections will chip if you screw/unscrew them with a coin or metal object.
#15 (permalink)      11/25/2015 9:00:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
K2ouMais
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 622
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos274
Well the TC temperatures goes up to 1000F is a no go and not healthy when using at this temperatures with ni200 or Titanium.

You will inhale some very weird vapors from that coils.

This is a no go from Kangertech
#16 (permalink)      11/25/2015 9:06:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
K2ouMais wrote:

Well the TC temperatures goes up to 1000F is a no go and not healthy when using at this temperatures with ni200 or Titanium.

It does not go above 600F on mine.

#17 (permalink)      11/25/2015 9:08:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
K2ouMais
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 622
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos274
djvillan wrote:

K2ouMais wrote:

It does not go above 600F on mine.

How have you tested it? On the initial post that reviewer was getting the temperature on a very difficult way.

I am not talking about, what you see on the display.

Have you made the same tests?

#18 (permalink)      11/25/2015 6:15:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Yes, using the same method but not with the same tester as Daniel. It pulses and the highest it has gone to on mine is 640F. Also, it's stable when there is e-juice in the tank because that cools the coil temperature and it won't reach the figures Daniel has gotten doing a dry test. That's why you will note that in his video Daniel says it's still a useable device.