shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING
5-pack

Differences?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      6/27/2016 10:23:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kutusov
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 249
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos64
Hey Vladimir, have you tried these before? https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10020398/5078609-authentic-coilart-replacement-ctcl-kanthal-coil

They seem to have larger liquid ports, which is something I've always felt the original coils desperately needed.
#12 (permalink)      6/27/2016 11:44:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vladimir.Y.
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 50
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos8
Hi, Kutusov!
I have never seen. Very large holes liquid supply - requires a lot of glycerine and a thick liquid? The wide gap - free tightening? In version 0.5 ohm no upper o-ring. Why? And most importantly - they are better than Autnentik?
#13 (permalink)      6/27/2016 12:14:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kutusov
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 249
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos64
If you go to similar sites with forums or google it, people say they are better than the original CLs, lasting longer and tasting better. I wouldn't be too surprised, I've always went the CLR coils because even with 60PG juices the CL coils struggle to keep up and it's easy to burn them (I usually run my 1ohm coils at 17.5W), so I don't think those holes will be too big even for thinner liquids.

The lack of orings on the 0,5s seems to be a problem with FT photographer. They do have orings even in some pictures here (look at the last picture with the 5 coils laying down).

As to the bottom pin, it looks narrower on the 1ohm coils like with the original ones. It's hard to tell though but it would be easy enough to swap it with an original narrower one.

Well, something to maybe try out, the coilart and these Pure Cotton ones when they come out. I hate to say it but the Ego Mega/Tron are still my favourite tanks (cheap, reliable and consistent). If there's a coil out there that is just a little better, all my other tanks are going to sit and gather dust.

I'll order a couple of boxes and see how it goes.

PS: You're right about Joyetech's site. Different measures on the original coil on their site, so now I'm inclined to believe that these new ones are the same size, just like some youtube rushed reviews claim.
#14 (permalink)      6/27/2016 12:23:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vladimir.Y.
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 50
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos8
Good luck and vkusnog couple! Try - write!
#15 (permalink)      7/2/2016 3:06:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
aikanae
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1178
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos420
Any update on these?
#16 (permalink)      7/2/2016 5:32:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kutusov
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 249
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos64
+1 details
Nope... I can't even get a V2 tank anywhere, unless I buy it with the battery. I've looked and looked into this and now my strong belief is that this will fit the Ego One V1, Tron and V2 (but just belief). The V2 seems to be just a redesigned Ego One/Tron to fit Joytech's current looks of the Cubis tanks.

I'm still planning on getting a V2 tank when I find one (for a decent price...) and that should come with a Pure Cotton coil so I'll update you guys on this if no one else does it first.

My coilart 1.0ohm coils shipped already so I'll also soon see how that goes.
#17 (permalink)      7/18/2016 9:16:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kutusov
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 249
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos64
Couldn't get the V2 tank yet but just received the Coilart coils (and uploaded a review). Just for reference, forget about the Coilarts. They made a huge mistake that makes their coils useless. They failed to notice (or ignored) the fact that a very important aspect of the original coil concept is the smaller air hole on the contact pin. They just slapped the open wide one form the 0.5 coils, so you lose the MTL tightness and airspeed. I guess you could just replace the pin with an original one but that's not something you should have to do when buying new coils.
#18 (permalink)      7/18/2016 11:05:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vladimir.Y.
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 50
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos8
Sadly it. I'm just going to buy Coilart.
I'll wait until someone buys coil V2. And yet - on a wish list
#19 (permalink)      7/18/2016 12:09:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kutusov
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 249
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos64
I'm still wondering what on earth have they done with the Mega v2. Very few places have as a kit and the only place I'm aware that has the tank only states that the tank comes with no coil whatsoever. I'm guessing it's just some generic package of spare tanks that didn't make it to kit format because the tank by itself should come with coils and booklets and the usual stuff. It's even odder the fact that the seller I'm talking about is actually an official distributor of Joyetech products. It's almost like they ran production for a couple of days and just gave up on the idea.
#20 (permalink)      7/18/2016 12:36:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vladimir.Y.
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 50
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos8
Perhaps you're right - no matter production in Joyetech. Now there was a lot of new tanks, and eGo One is not the best one. But I love him.
#21 (permalink)      7/18/2016 12:39:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vladimir.Y.
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 50
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos8
PS Go to the website Coilart, there are many interesting coils. It is a pity that you say - they do not fit