shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING
5-pack

Differences?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      7/18/2016 12:39:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vladimir.Y.
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 50
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos8
PS Go to the website Coilart, there are many interesting coils. It is a pity that you say - they do not fit
#22 (permalink)      7/18/2016 12:49:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kutusov
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 249
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos64
They do fit Vladimir, sorry if I confused you. The problem is that the airhole is different on the 1ohm from the 0.5ohm coils. The 1ohm coils have a smaller hole that makes the Mega a very good mouth to lung tank. What Coilart has done is using the pin from the 0.5 coils which has a much wider hole and meant for direct lung. Here's a picture side by side(original on the left, Coilart on the right):

If you direct lung vape, then you should be good. But you probably want a lower resistance than 1ohm also, so I don't see the point in these.

Edited on 7/18/2016 at 12:50 PM. Reason:
#23 (permalink)      7/18/2016 12:54:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vladimir.Y.
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 50
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos8
Thanks for clarifying. I will think
#24 (permalink)      8/11/2016 9:24:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kutusov
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 249
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos64
@Vladimir.Y. Got my V2 today, Joyetech clearly gave up on the idea of selling these tanks as it comes o simple thin and tinny cardbox like a spare part or something:

(sorry for the dark pictures but there a ton of wildfires around and the sky is dark with smoke. The V2 comes in that little box in the middle):

I'm pretty sure coils are the same, they can't be bigger or they won't fit. There's another good new thread about this here: https://www.fasttech.com/forums/4849301/t/2218116/ego-v2-atty-still-fit-with-v1-coils

Just to add a couple more pictures:

Interior of the chimney:

A regular CLR coil stuck in there:

And you have my impressions of this tank on the other thread but here's a good thing... the chimney is a bit narrower than on the Tron and V1 which makes for a slighter more defined vape with more air velocity (the V2 in SS and a Tron-T in black):

If nothing goes wrong, I'm getting a couple more of these and retire my other tanks. I think it's that good.

Edited on 8/11/2016 at 9:26 AM. Reason:
#25 (permalink)      8/11/2016 10:37:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vladimir.Y.
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 50
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos8
Good afternoon, @kutusov!
Thanks for the info. I love the tightness of the lungs, the wife loves the cigarette - tight. I think it is fine. As far as I know, the previous version of the head at 1.0 ohm had a smaller diameter air holes than 0.5 ohms (some - I do not know). The only difference in cotton? I got a nickel a head of 0.25 ohm. The hole diameter of 2.5 mm. At the head of 0.2 ohms diameter of 3.6 mm. Tightening should be more tight. In the mid-looking cotton. I'll try what they are.
A head stuck through CLR once :)
#26 (permalink)      8/11/2016 10:47:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kutusov
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 249
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos64
Yes, the 1ohm coils have that tighter air hole pin like I showed you in the picture of the coilart coil, all the other coils are very lose and have the wider air hole. What this tank has is the chimney also tighter, the part where the vapour goes after being evaporated on the coil. The better airspeed makes the liquid have a lesser chance of burning in the coil because it stays there less time. Gives a more defined and flavourful vape. It's not a night and day difference from the V1 but if you are able to get it, get it!

I like it so much I didn't even wait, I just ordered two more from France because they are hard to find and there's a lot of exposed glass.

I was really trying to make the Cubis and Cubis Pro work but I can't, it's too unreliable. It floods, it gurgles, it burns, some coils last a couple of days, some a couple of weeks. With these there's nothing like that, it's like a cigarette: you always get the same experience.
#27 (permalink)      8/11/2016 11:12:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vladimir.Y.
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 50
  • Reviews 91
  • Kudos8
I love this tank. I'll rewind head. Inside - cotton. I'm doing a little smaller the diameter of the hole. air flow enough. A thicker layer of cotton takes a lot of fluid and there is no combustion. No leaks. I am very glad