shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

@Anniepan: Bottle compatibility?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/19/2018 12:41:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cdpalcus
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 63
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos15
@Anniepan: Bottle compatibility?
I was wondering if the silicon bottles from HCigar Magic Box will fit into this, as those bottles are listed as having 8 ml, compared to these ones, which seem to have 7 ml. The bottles for the VT Inbox v3 are 7 ml also.
It would be great to be able to interchange the bottles between those three mods from the same company, but sometimes these vaping companies are not doing the right thing.
#2 (permalink)      4/19/2018 2:36:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
B00G1T
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 20
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos9
cdpalcus wrote:

I was wondering if the silicon bottles from HCigar Magic Box will fit into this, as those bottles are listed as having 8 ml, compared to these ones, which seem to have 7 ml. The bottles for the VT Inbox v3 are 7 ml also. It would be great to be able to interchange the bottles between those three mods from the same company, but sometimes these vaping companies are not doing the right thing.

You could have answered this yourself by looking at the inbox v3 and the discussions. Same bottle as the V3 but not backwards compatible as the inbox v2 has a fixed tube to the mod where the v3 has a normal bottle and tube system.

#3 (permalink)      4/19/2018 2:50:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cdpalcus
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 63
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos15
B00G1T wrote:

You could have answered this yourself by looking at the inbox v3 and the discussions. Same bottle as the V3 but not backwards compatible as the inbox v2 has a fixed tube to the mod where the v3 has a normal bottle and tube system.

Thank you, BooG1T, but no, I don't think I could have answered myself. I have two VTInboxes old versions, with the fixed tube system, and I just ordered a Magic Box, with the new type of bottles plus 5 of those spare bottles. And now I am eyeing this Aurora sexy BF mod and just wondered if the spare bottles for Magic Box would fit to this one or they are different in capacity, as they would seem judginb by the description. Maybe my question wasn't very clearly worded. Thank you.

#4 (permalink)      4/19/2018 5:22:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 6499
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3743
Hello cdpalcus,

The manufacturer confirmed that the bottle SKU 9624576 is fit for this mod SKU 9646338. We will test when we have this mod in stock, then send the confirmation here.
#5 (permalink)      4/19/2018 5:36:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FloWo1701
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 3552
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos1957
+1 details
The Aurora is getting more and more interesting :)
Gina Royal: https://youtu.be/t2qAGfxoRu4
#6 (permalink)      4/27/2018 4:20:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
t8kiteasy
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 194
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos42
According to the pics,the bottles do look like the magic box bottles. I can't wait for the black one I rdered. I am picking up entirely too many squonkers these days.