shopping cart empty
Anyone else had bad customer service on here?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      5/31/2018 7:51:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
A_Stack_O_The_Clones
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 506
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos354
No, never had a problem that wasn't resolved to my satisfaction within a couple of short messages. Surprising really, considering the sheer number of third world scammers FT must have to deal with.
Your defective mod from another vendor isn't FT's problem. Your shorted atty only identified a defect, it didn't cause it.
#22 (permalink)      5/31/2018 8:01:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RussG
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 2286
  • Reviews 95
  • Kudos2374
PoopOnMe wrote:

I know what you mean--had similar experience with a defective anal dilator. What a mess. Feel bad for the housekeeping staff that had to take care of that dreadful business. But in the end was reimbursed appropriately.

Sorry to hear your FT experience was so shitty.

#23 (permalink)      5/31/2018 8:05:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 8700
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos13183
+1 details
I am a "Priority Customer". Sufie hand delivers all of my purchases and I get perks. Who am I to complain?
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#24 (permalink)      5/31/2018 8:18:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MitchL
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 3935
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2463
Once I realized how Fasttech worked, I have never been disappointed! If I just buy things that are not during a holiday for the business employees, I can get what I want in the time it takes to get things shipped from China in a reasonable amount of time, if ALL the items are listed as in stock, or ships the next day.

Shipping from China takes a while, and some times I look forward to getting something that I have been waiting for a longer than expected.

Edited on 5/31/2018 at 8:22 PM. Reason:
#25 (permalink)      5/31/2018 8:30:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NvJ5497
  • JoinedMar 2017
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos8
I have. They couldnt reinstate an order that i didnt mean to cancel. I meant to cancel the one below it. Specifically they couldnt simply hold my reservation in line on a preorder from early april for the Aegis legend with a ticket opened immediately after canceling the wrong one, like the day before it was supposed to ship. The new order said shipping date way later, and kept changing. I figure there was a lot of pre orders (it still says preorder now for some reason)
Anywayysss its my fault to begin with. Other than that sole instance recently, customer service has been stellar for me, with 15+ tickets in 2 years.
#26 (permalink)      5/31/2018 9:09:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RussG
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 2286
  • Reviews 95
  • Kudos2374
One issue in three years,bent centre pin/screw on my cuprom box.Unusable. FT don't hold spares so offered me 5$, no use to me as I couldn't source a replacement screw locally. FT pulled the stops out and went back to the manufacturer, screw provided.

No way would I pay to post a 500g mod back to China.

State your complaint,stand your ground. Takes time of course but CS worked for me.

@vape8ion. Photos of Sufie pls
#27 (permalink)      5/31/2018 9:27:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NvJ5497
  • JoinedMar 2017
  • Posts 27
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos8
The ticket doesnt ckose unless you close it after all, when it comes to standing your ground.
#28 (permalink)      5/31/2018 10:29:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
logidog
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 877
  • Reviews 26
  • Kudos672
All mods with short-circuit protection are designed NOT to fire if a short is confirmed. If the DNA60 got fried/failed because of a shorted atomizer then the board was defective.

My advice to the OP is he should be addressing this to the seller of the MOD and also Evolv. Preventing a MOD from firing with a short in the system is the top priority.
#29 (permalink)      5/31/2018 10:37:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Moldy
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 1566
  • Reviews 162
  • Kudos1561
I've spent more here than I'd like to admit and have yet to encounter a problem that has gone unresolved. Occasionally I'll get a DOA item or have to make a warranty claim, sometimes they'll low ball me [not always], but when I politely decline their offer I'm always given a replacement or full refund. The problems that I have had aren't usually the fault of FT but rather the supplier of the product.

I suppose the ticket response times could be better, but at least they understand what I'm saying. A lot of Chinese companies have terrible english speakers handling customer service. The fact that we can speak to Anniepan directly on the forums is also a big deal as far as customer service goes; she quickly solves any issue thrown at her. Plus she gives us tips. I genuinely appreciate the service and accountability that Anniepan provides us... it's a rare thing on larger online shops.

When I think of all the money I've saved by shopping here vs. shopping retail (or stateside online shops) it's difficult to not like FT, even with their faults. Also, most vape shops don't offer anything close to the length of the warranty FT provides its customers.

Edited on 5/31/2018 at 10:52 PM. Reason:
#30 (permalink)      6/1/2018 2:16:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MotoBlue
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 4067
  • Reviews 28
  • Kudos3797
I dropped my Vt Inbox and it stopped firing. Evolve repaired it free of charge. I am sure Evolve will help you out.
Over a thousand squonk products available at Fasttech
#31 (permalink)      6/1/2018 12:20:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pjdooshin
  • JoinedMay 2018
  • Posts 38
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos30

Second account, Nerf? What happened to your first account opened February 2014?

Hmmmmmmm............