shopping cart empty
CN22 Item's Value and Evil from Fasttech
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/11/2018 1:53:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Geralex
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos4
CN22 Item's Value and Evil from Fasttech
Hi, Fasttech!
Recently I have received my order (E050148363) and there was a surprise from you. You have declared item's value in CN22 Customs Declaration as $17.30. But my order total was only $9.98!
We have a monthly limit of 22 EUR per month for international parcels value here in Belarus (since April, 2016). This means I can receive parcels without paying any duties and taxes until sum of declared values of ALL received parcels does not exceed 22 EUR during that month. When the limit is exceeded I have to pay customs duties of 8 EUR + tax: 30% of item's declared value for EVERY parcel I receive after that moment.
So you've done a bad thing to me. Why?
#2 (permalink)      6/12/2018 4:49:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 5840
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3319
Hello Geralex,

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused this time.

I have forwarded to your issue to our related department and asked them not to declare above the package actual price in future. We sent a ticket to you for apologize. Any concerns, please feel free to contact us, we are always here to help.

Thank you for your understanding.
#3 (permalink)      6/18/2018 4:43:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Geralex
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos4
+2 details
Thank you for your reply, Anniepan. But I still can't understand how do you get these random numbers in CN22 declaration and why they are higher than the real value paid. Most of the sellers always declare a low value in CN22 declaration automatically (say, 1/5 or 1/10th of a real value). And thanks to that people in our country are Able to spend much more than 22 EUR on their purchases. But you declare even higher than a real value... This thing makes me avoid buying from you now as I'm afraid you will declare high random value for the next order and I'll have to pay customs duties because of this mistake.
This is constant problem with your shop. My previous order was split and shipped in 3 parts. Part's values (paid) are $9.19, $1.14, $12.21. But in CN22 you have declared it as $12.3, $5.0, $15.9! The order I've made earlier had a true value, but shipping cost was included in total value of goods. This is also wrong.
So to keep placing orders here I wish you would declare a lower (preferably) value or at least true value of the items in CN22 customs declaration on a shipping package. Hope you will fix this soon and I'll be able to place a new order.
Best wishes,
Geralex.
#4 (permalink)      6/18/2018 10:21:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 5840
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3319
Hello Geralex,

Sorry about this inconvenience.

We are testing the issue now and will fix it very soon. We will send update news for you after then.

Thanks for your feedback.

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 6/18/2018 at 10:22 PM. Reason: