shopping cart empty
@AnniePan Hugsvape Lotus RTA ?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/17/2018 12:22:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Drawurden
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 21
  • Reviews 95
  • Kudos2
@AnniePan Hugsvape Lotus RTA ?
Hello @AnniePan and all of the fasttech support team,

I just saw a video on a new product from a new company, it's the: Hugsvape Lotus RTA

It appears to be a really great RTA, This is a company based in China

They also make the Coil Trimming Tool, which is very cheap in terms of price and looks like the same tool that is only sold in the UK. (It's awesome to precut the legs of the coils for postless decks)

It would be really awesome I think if you could get their RTA and the Coil Trimming Tool on Fasttech. I know I would buy it for sure.

I hope you can get their products here on fasttech.

With all my respect and support,

Matthew
#2 (permalink)      6/17/2018 12:24:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rahuljain
  • JoinedJul 2017
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Same here I would love to have the coil trimming tool. It will make my task so much easier.

Fasttech please arrange the same if you can. I will buy that.
#3 (permalink)      6/18/2018 5:58:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Drawurden
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 21
  • Reviews 95
  • Kudos2
Yeah the coil trimming tool is something that would have a lot of success for sure, I know I want one for a while now, to build all my postless deck much easier, the Lotus RTA is really interesting, I've checked Hugsvape website, it's a company in China, should be no problem for Fasttech to get their products here if they want to.

Fingers crossed, I really hope to see both products available here ♥
#4 (permalink)      6/19/2018 3:06:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 5527
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3133
+1 details
Hello Drawurden,

I have forwarded the product request to our marketing team for processing. It may take 1-2 weeks for us to confirm if we can get it from any vendors. We will upload to our store as soon as we get.

Thank you for your suggestion.
#5 (permalink)      6/25/2018 7:31:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
CoxyofNewp
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Yeah I also, have seen this the last few days and it getting a bit of a hype train about it.. I know Ill be getting one soon !! Come on FT - get them in and Ill order 1 straight away, as there very limited places to order right now.
#6 (permalink)      6/25/2018 10:32:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Drawurden
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 21
  • Reviews 95
  • Kudos2
Yeah I'm checking fasttech myself every day to see if it gets listed so I can buy at least one to see if it is very good, and another one if it is.

Saw 3 reviews on it, seems very very nice, the major con stated about the glass Hugsvape told me by email it would be fixed for release.. if it is it's going to be an awesome RTA.