shopping cart empty
Giveaway - VXV X RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer (Winners announced)
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/19/2018 1:45:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Noel.
Staff
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 1113
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1829
+4 details
Giveaway - VXV X RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer (Winners announced)
Every Summer Has Its Own Story.
Do you ready for the outdoor life and water fights?

We believe that SUMMER is the very unique season for everyone, especially in our childhood ;D
Did it was the best part of your life? Share your favorite memories with us!

Fasttech is giving away 4 sets of Authentic VXV X RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer.

(SKU 9653466)

(SKU 9653467)

How to enter:

1. Share your best experience in summer. It is always good if any related photos can be shared:)
2. Starts from NOW and ends on 22 June 2018 23:59 (UTC-6)

Prize:

FOUR best answers will be selected to win a set of VXV X RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer. 2 OF SILVER and 2 OF BLACK
Grab the chance and share with us now.

We look forward to hearing your best summer.

Mod (Noel.) edited on 6/26/2018 at 4:54 AM. Reason:
Please note that forum threads are not equivlent to tickets. We try to respond to all questions in forums, but unlike tickets, response time for threads may largely vary between threads.
#2 (permalink)      6/19/2018 6:36:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
New2vape
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 475
  • Reviews 28
  • Kudos543
+1 details
The year 1976. In Montreal the Olympics would soon be starting. My brother, sister in law & myself headed out on a cross Canada road trip.
We left Montreal early in the AM and stopped in Ontario…Thunder Bay to camp. Some BBQ and a fire, and even though I was 16, they allowed me a drinkie poo. Vodka, which was my weakness even at that age (yeah I had a problem back then). We even saw the Olympic torch headed the other way lol. I doesn’t matter I saw a basketball game before the closing ceremonies.
The next stop was outside Winnipeg which as slightly boring, but the camping was great. We went on from there to Alberta. Let me tell you, there is nothing like waking up early in the morning in the Canadian Rockies.
We spent a week in Vancouver Tecumseh heights if memory serves, which borders the USA.
The people we were staying with took us across the border for some shopping. Most of our purchases were passed through their back gate lol.
Anyhow, after a week we visited by brother in Edmonton for a few days (he had moved out there months before) and had a great time at his condo…hanging out playing pool.
I think back now it seems like such a lame trip, but I have lost my brothers and wish I could replay that adventure.
Enjoy each moment with anyone you care about
You can lead a horse to water, but cannot make him take a bath
#3 (permalink)      6/19/2018 10:10:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
braunpascal
  • JoinedJan 2017
  • Posts 648
  • Reviews 278
  • Kudos313
Netflix and Chill :)

Edited on 6/19/2018 at 3:40 PM. Reason:
----> SORRY for my BAD ENGLISH (use google translate) <----
#4 (permalink)      6/19/2018 5:23:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dino_Zavr
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 750
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos1541
+1 details

This image is mine. Taken by cheap Canon SX130IS in Moscow at All-Russia Exhibitions Centre, which host many famous and beautiful fountains.

We, Russians love fountains. If you spot a nice fountain, then start looking for a powerful radio-electronics facility nearby. Besides cooling the equipment, fountains bring people lots of fun and joy (and if you are clever enough to carry a pool skimmer with you, they also provide with a bunch of small coins, which literally means: a free beer). Just google images for “Russian airborne forces day”, to see I am not kidding. Adult guys love bathing in fountains on the holidays. High in the sky, the miss the pools the most. Water streams are mesmerizing.

Summer is amazing. Bright sun, refreshing fountains, free beer (see above). Lounging and twisting by the pool, what else should I dream about? A free cool RDA maybe.. :-)
#5 (permalink)      6/19/2018 9:32:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Aliceinthewonderland
  • JoinedJun 2018
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
+1 details
I remembered the 2017 summer. It was very funny. Because it was the longest period that I left my parent and lived on my own. Of cause, I meet some new friend in this summer. In this summer, I had a internship job in this summer, but not in my living place. People would become more independent living without their parent just like me XD. Everyday, we watched movie after worked. Also, we went to the local working street just like a traveler. We needed to think of the meal every day. Because no one would cook for us. This is a good experience for us. XDXDXD
#6 (permalink)      6/22/2018 11:39:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nathan84
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 112
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos292
+1 details
One of my best summers has to be this year 2018! My children are a little bit older now so we can do a lot more outdoor activities together, like long walks round the lake feeding the ducks. 🦆

When we are at home we enjoy family barbecues, and letting the children run wild in the garden with swimming pools and water slides!
But the best part of the day is relaxing with the wife in the garden when the children are asleep having a nice cold beer 🍻 and enjoying the World Cup!
Thanks for the opportunity Noel it's much appreciated!
#7 (permalink)      6/23/2018 12:03:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JessVapin
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 7872
  • Reviews 75
  • Kudos21117
+1 details
Good luck you guys, great odds of you winning! =D
https://youtu.be/JJeU-5dhe8k
#8 (permalink)      6/24/2018 8:43:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Noel.
Staff
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 1113
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1829
+4 details
Thank you all for participating on this giveaway.

Here are the winners:

Nathan84
Aliceinthewonderland
Dino_Zavr
New2vape

1 set of Authentic VXV X RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer will be offered to each winner. Congratulation and thank you once again for joining the event.

Cheers
Please note that forum threads are not equivlent to tickets. We try to respond to all questions in forums, but unlike tickets, response time for threads may largely vary between threads.
#9 (permalink)      6/25/2018 12:41:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nathan84
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 112
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos292
Thankyou Noel! Awesome prize!
Congrats to the other winners too.
Can't wait to try this RDA!
#10 (permalink)      6/25/2018 5:37:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dino_Zavr
  • JoinedDec 2016