shopping cart empty
ABYSMAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      7/7/2018 11:38:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rnpazo
  • JoinedSep 2017
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
+2 details
ABYSMAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
Ordered iClear 16d replacement coils on 10/11/2017 & 2 MONTHS LATER on 12/11 received WRONG COILS. SENT FOUR emails to customer service between 12/11/2017 & 4/13/2018 when I finally bit the bullet & paid nearly $16 in shipping, (for 22$ of product mind U) after all of my emails were ignored. Since then I have provided FastTech with a copy of my post office receipt confirming I return the product to them, a picture of the incorrect product sent to me before I shipped it back, a picture of the correct coil I ordered requesting exchange, & a picture of their shipping envelope clearly showing the return address I sent the item back to. Product shipped back 4/13/18 yet DESPITE SPEAKING WITH TWO SEPARATE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS via a ticket still unresolved, they have made no attempt send any product to me DESPITE HAVING GOTTEN THEIR PRODUCTS BACK, COSTING ME 16$ MORE 2 SHIP 22$ worth of wrong product back, & repeatedly ignoring my communications requesting resolution. I can't even believe this customer service...!! Won't to order from this place again, they should be absolutely ashamed of themselves...
Answer
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 5115
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2921
Hello rnpazo,

Sorry to hear about your issue.

But after I checked your account information and order detail, I only found one order with number: C091xx3792, which was placed on Sep 11, 2017. We didn't receive any ticket/message from your side until May 13, 2018. The two tickets you sent for us in May 2018 are about return information that you have returned the coils. And there is a picture of the coil which is in the grey insulating bag. We can't make sure whether we sent the wrong item or not, so we sent a ticket for you about the orange sticker and asked for more photos. But you have returned the coils. :(

Please trust that we will answer our customers' ticket/message in time once we receive it. The ticket you said " I had sent follow-up emails on November 12th, December 30th, January 27th, & March 14th receiving no response to any of them. " But we really didn't receive the ticket. Would you mind to check which email address you sent the message?

About the return address"Diaozongguan xingyuanltd #208 No. 5 Second Street Fuqian Tianzhu Village Shunyi District Beijing City China 10132 ShunYiQu BejingShi Beijing 10132 China." This is not our return address.:( It maybe the transfer/sorting post office address, if package is returned to there, we cannot receive. We asked our shipping carrier to help us check the return, they said they didn't receive. Could you send tracking information or detail for us? So we can ask our post or shipping carrier for further help.

We will pay attention to your issue in ticket and try our best to help you solve. Thank you.
#2 (permalink)      7/7/2018 11:40:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kun6fukun7
  • JoinedJun 2018
  • Posts 695
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos395
+2 details
Its the weekend so I doubt anyone is in at the moment but I would just edit your subject title to say @AnniePan, Need Help Please and be sure to bump it up when they arrive back.
If there is a legitimate problem she will take care of it.
Super Mega Kunt with Kung-Fu Grip
#3 (permalink)      7/7/2018 12:04:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 1001
  • Reviews 37
  • Kudos603
+1 details
rnpazo - if you did paid with Paypal then just make a claim
for wrong products delivery, opened tickets are your witness.
Easy as 1.2.3
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#4 (permalink)      7/7/2018 1:38:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Morris68
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 4594
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos7244
+2 details
@rnpazo You certainly seem to have a reason to be displeased but I'd urge you to follow kun6fukun7's suggestion and use yoshy262's, effective as it may be, as a fallback/last resort.

I've been buying FastTech for about 5 years and have never had any great (or that many) problems with FT's customer service but I've been lucky and haven't had to contact them (with a problem/complaint) in over a year and things do tend to change.

Hope you find satisfaction soon. Giving you your first "kudos" (but hopefully not your last) because of your reasonable complaint (they're usually not so reasonable...albeit entertaining and even enjoyable) and also because one of my very few superstitions is awarding members their first kudos. It's an enjoyable practice and most economical!
"It is easier to fool someone than it is to convince them they have been fooled!" Mark Twain, American Author
#5 (permalink)      7/7/2018 2:23:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MetisRebel
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 5281
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos6149
I know how frustrating CS can be sometimes.

Bump when the weekend is over so Anniepan sees your message. Like Morris, I've been shopping here for years and I can tell you from experience that while CS can be a bit awkward, it's generally because they honestly don't always get the more subtle or complex parts of a complaint so I always suggest using bullet form or numbering your concerns when dealing with them--and keeping your demands, simple.

Absolutely, you have a valid point.

I can also say from experience that I've had more major headaches with a certain Really Large American Online Retailer than I ever had from FT so hopefully, getting Anniepan involved will get you sorted out soon.

And congrazzies, as Morris pointed out, in not flying off the handle even though clearly, you have something to complain, about.
For The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terriers...
#6 (permalink)      7/7/2018 2:42:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 8322
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos21607
Hi MetisRebel...! Long time no see..

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery....
#7 (permalink)      7/7/2018 2:47:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MetisRebel
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 5281
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos6149
+4 details
Hai guys :) Just here to get some bibs n bobs :)
For The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terriers...
#8 (permalink)      7/7/2018 4:18:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 1001
  • Reviews 37
  • Kudos603
I have encounter a similar problem with another dealer from China, not FT.

I did opened a ticket explaining that I did paid for X and I get Z.

After 7 days+weekend (9 days) of no positive answer for me I did opened a wrong item/not as described case on PP.

I did ofered to return the wrong product, I did reply to the seller that returning
gonna cost him 3.75 euro because was not my fault.

He refused to pay for return but he returned the payment for the wrong product,
I lost 2 euro for postage but I keep the wrong product and I got my money back...

So, bottom line:
NEVER pay for return till you get a confirmation from your seller.
If the seller did a mistake why should I pay for postage?

I always skip the part of arguing with them and going straight to PP opening a case,
after I clarify with them about returning the item and postage I can go to the next step.

Till then all I got is a wrong item, seller knows that already
and he can solve the issue how he wants but not with my money.

Edited on 7/7/2018 at 4:27 PM. Reason:
#9 (permalink)      7/7/2018 4:27:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MotoBlue
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 3801
  • Reviews 28
  • Kudos3490
From the F.A.Q.

How to return a product?

Items must be returned with original packaging, manuals, and all accessories and documents provided by the manufacturer.
Create a request by visiting this link: http://support.fasttech.com/products/RTRN
If a product is DOA or shipped incorrectly, FastTech covers all shipping charges. For all other cases of returns, a staff will quote you the actual shipping costs incurred (the non-refundable portion), and provide you a RMA number.
Proceed and send the items to the following address. Note that the returning package must be postmarked within 14 calendar days from the date you received the RMA number.
Processing time after your return arrives is approximately 10 days. Refund, should you request one, is sent corresponding to the original method of payment, and you will receive a confirmation e-mail.

Return address for North and South American customers:

Cloud Commerce Systems Limited
8345 NW 66 ST #B1111
MIAMI, FL 33166-7896

Return address for customers elsewhere around the world:

Cloud Commerce Systems
15/F, Parklane Centre
25 Kin Wing Street
Tuen Mun, New Territories
Hong Kong

Over a thousand squonk products available at Fasttech
#10 (permalink)      7/7/2018 4:29:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 1001
  • Reviews 37
  • Kudos603
MotoBlue - if the seller send the right product from the start
I don't have to return anything... right?
#11 (permalink)      7/7/2018 7:25:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kun6fukun7
  • JoinedJun 2018
  • Posts 695
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos395
Likely not Yoshy.

I had another seller send me the wrong product once, worth about $50 us but when I received it they denied they had made the mistake. I took screenshots of the product I had ordered and the one I had received and then opened up a PP dispute.

In the end they had to send me the right product and wrote off what they sent to me because of the cost sending it back to them...

On the other hand, I have had 2-3 instances here where mistakes have been made and they have fixed them each time. Two of the three I went beyond the time limit on PayPal so they might have even known I could no longer create an issue but they still took care of it each time.

My experience here has always been good so I would not want to open up a PP dispute unless absolutely necessary.

Another time I sent back a broken purchase and rather than pay the $20 to insure the return, I took the cheapest method, without tracking for I trusted them enough to do the right thing and in the process it cost them 1/3 less to ship it back to them.
They could have said that it never arrived but they were honest and took care of it once it returned to them.

If they were in the habit of cheating customers, any one of those 3 instances they could have but never did.
They have always been above board in all of their dealings with me.

So like Morris suggests, I dont personally feel tat disputes through PP need to be entered here at FT.
Super Mega Kunt with Kung-Fu Grip