shopping cart empty
ABYSMAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      7/7/2018 7:25:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kun6fukun7
  • JoinedJun 2018
  • Posts 2168
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1706
Likely not Yoshy.

I had another seller send me the wrong product once, worth about $50 us but when I received it they denied they had made the mistake. I took screenshots of the product I had ordered and the one I had received and then opened up a PP dispute.

In the end they had to send me the right product and wrote off what they sent to me because of the cost sending it back to them...

On the other hand, I have had 2-3 instances here where mistakes have been made and they have fixed them each time. Two of the three I went beyond the time limit on PayPal so they might have even known I could no longer create an issue but they still took care of it each time.

My experience here has always been good so I would not want to open up a PP dispute unless absolutely necessary.

Another time I sent back a broken purchase and rather than pay the $20 to insure the return, I took the cheapest method, without tracking for I trusted them enough to do the right thing and in the process it cost them 1/3 less to ship it back to them.
They could have said that it never arrived but they were honest and took care of it once it returned to them.

If they were in the habit of cheating customers, any one of those 3 instances they could have but never did.
They have always been above board in all of their dealings with me.

So like Morris suggests, I dont personally feel tat disputes through PP need to be entered here at FT.
Super Mega Kunt with Kung-Fu Grip.
#12 (permalink)      7/8/2018 8:29:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 1319
  • Reviews 44
  • Kudos918
Be real, guys.
Nobody is going to pay him back that $16 for shipping, for 22$ product.

I don't want to bet on it but if OP is going to update you'll gonna see.
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#13 (permalink)      7/8/2018 10:13:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 5527
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3133
+1 details
Hello rnpazo,

Sorry to hear about your issue.

But after I checked your account information and order detail, I only found one order with number: C091xx3792, which was placed on Sep 11, 2017. We didn't receive any ticket/message from your side until May 13, 2018. The two tickets you sent for us in May 2018 are about return information that you have returned the coils. And there is a picture of the coil which is in the grey insulating bag. We can't make sure whether we sent the wrong item or not, so we sent a ticket for you about the orange sticker and asked for more photos. But you have returned the coils. :(

Please trust that we will answer our customers' ticket/message in time once we receive it. The ticket you said " I had sent follow-up emails on November 12th, December 30th, January 27th, & March 14th receiving no response to any of them. " But we really didn't receive the ticket. Would you mind to check which email address you sent the message?

About the return address"Diaozongguan xingyuanltd #208 No. 5 Second Street Fuqian Tianzhu Village Shunyi District Beijing City China 10132 ShunYiQu BejingShi Beijing 10132 China." This is not our return address.:( It maybe the transfer/sorting post office address, if package is returned to there, we cannot receive. We asked our shipping carrier to help us check the return, they said they didn't receive. Could you send tracking information or detail for us? So we can ask our post or shipping carrier for further help.

We will pay attention to your issue in ticket and try our best to help you solve. Thank you.
#14 (permalink)      7/10/2018 2:05:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 1319
  • Reviews 44
  • Kudos918
rnpazo - next time you know what you have to do.
First you open a ticket and clarify with the seller about replacement/return/postage costs.

Sorry guys, my bet was right.
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.