shopping cart empty
@Anniepan: enough is enough
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      11/15/2018 8:11:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 6302
  • Reviews 187
  • Kudos23586
+21 details
@Anniepan: enough is enough
Hi Annie,

You just closed this thread: https://www.fasttech.com/forums/off-topic/t/2780189/anniepan-how-does-it-feel-to-have-lost-control-of.
In that thread you've also deleted my thoughtful reply, as spam.

I'm kinda done with you randomly deleting thoughtful posts, for random reasons, just because they get caught up in between spammers that you can't seem to control. I'm kinda done with you closing threads that would really need a reply from you.

I'm kinda done with FastTech not taking any measures to battle these spammers. As a customer, I'm kinda done with making sure my kids aren't in the room when I try to find people's opinions on an RDA, because your forum is filled with gifs of people defecating in each other's mouths.

As a loyal customer, I've been incredibly patient with FastTech's strange way of moderating their forum. There's not many companies who get repeat-orders after deleting their customers' valid commentaries as "spam". But enough is enough.

As a customer, I'd like to know what FastTech is planning to do about these spammers, and when this issue will be resolved. And I don't want a "thank you for your understanding" reply, we're past that. I'd need a proper reply with a solid solution, so that in the future I can still ask you questions or give you compliments that include the words "as a customer".

And just to be clear, this isn't directed at you personally. I can empathize with the challenges of your job, and I understand that you're working within company policies and guidelines. I just don't know who your boss is. My question is merely which steps FastTech, as a company, is going to take to stop these spammers, and when this will be done.
Answer
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 5989
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3457
Hello airwinny, Caffeine,

As the troll posts have more than 10 pages, we deleted the whole threads, then we will save your posts. We are checking all the posts of the spammer. So please don't worry, after we solved, we will recover your posts if there is no problem. But the thread have to close.:(

We apologize for the inconvenience caused in forum. We are also tired of deleting these troll posts. I have forwarded the issue to our related department to find a better way to avoid, and we would ban these troll accounts as soon as we saw. Sometimes we will solve this in time due to the time different, but we will try our best to lower the impact.

Thank you for your understanding.

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 11/16/2018 at 1:20 AM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      11/15/2018 8:13:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
c411um
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 1550
  • Reviews 147
  • Kudos1024
+2 details
Lol
#3 (permalink)      11/15/2018 8:14:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wuvei.ap
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 1549
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
+1 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Please stop trolling
#4 (permalink)      11/15/2018 8:20:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wuvei.ap
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 1549
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
+1 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Please stop trolling
#5 (permalink)      11/15/2018 8:42:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Caffeine
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3688
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos8680
+6 details
Agree and screened since it'll be trolled and likely deleted...

Annie doesn't know Western habits, language and Internet trolling well enough to know the difference between real BS posts and troll-baiting.

Sadly, she's being played as a gullible fool. Ask the guys in Florida what they see, eh?

Edited on 11/15/2018 at 8:47 PM. Reason:
#6 (permalink)      11/15/2018 10:35:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wuwei.ap
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 19445
  • Reviews 266
  • Kudos36914
+4 details
The other problem is that the forum subscriptions that send out emails is spamming the inbox of users.

People will stop subscribing.
#7 (permalink)      11/15/2018 10:41:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Caffeine
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3688
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos8680
+4 details
wuwei.ap wrote:

The other problem is that the forum subscriptions that send out emails is spamming the inbox of users.

People will stop subscribing.

You use FT email subs??? Damn...never sub to forum email man...

Edited on 11/15/2018 at 10:42 PM. Reason:
#8 (permalink)      11/15/2018 10:45:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
quarks
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 5193
  • Reviews 33
  • Kudos8083
+4 details
Most stopped long, long ago. Right after kuntfuckun first came here with her first user name (shelgahstone).
#9 (permalink)      11/15/2018 10:50:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SambaBugatti
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 33
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos40
+4 details
@Anniepan: 1: Your doing a really great Job in Customerservice, my Compliments.
2: What is the difficulty for FT to only allow CUSTOMERS to post in the Forum? So, if there is not a minimum
of 1 or better more paid Orders You can't make a Post here. If You are not a registered Customer You
can ONLY ask the Staff if You have a Question . So, if someone spams the Forum You can ban him from the
Forum and he can't post with a new Account because You have his real Life Name and Adress and You know he
is banned from the Forum.Would be a simple and effective Solution.
#10 (permalink)      11/15/2018 11:05:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Caffeine
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 3688
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos8680
+8 details
SambaBugatti wrote:

@Anniepan: 1: Your doing a really great Job in Customerservice, my Compliments.
2: What is the difficulty for FT to only allow CUSTOMERS to post in the Forum? So, if there is not a minimum
of 1 or better more paid Orders You can't make a Post here. If You are not a registered Customer You
can ONLY ask the Staff if You have a Question . So, if someone spams the Forum You can ban him from the
Forum and he can't post with a new Account because You have his real Life Name and Adress and You know he
is banned from the Forum.Would be a simple and effective Solution.

Simple answer: the current staff apperently does not have Admin access to the forums, or if they do, does not know how to use it. Noel, might...IDK.

They are pretty much bystanders who can only handle CS matters and have to report things to higher-ups at Cloud Commerce Systems in a different country to even ban anyone.

There has not been an actual Admin here in years. That is why the inmates run the asylum.

Edited on 11/15/2018 at 11:11 PM. Reason:
#11 (permalink)      11/15/2018 11:46:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Moldy
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 1593
  • Reviews 163
  • Kudos1605
+4 details
Caffeine wrote:

There has not been an actual Admin here in years. That is why the inmates run the asylum.