shopping cart empty
I am a grinch
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/4/2019 9:20:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RussG
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3679
  • Reviews 105
  • Kudos4172
+3 details
I am a grinch
Call me a miserable bastard but I'm sick of seeing Pod posts. I'm all in for everyone taking up the vape but can't FT provide a little corner for Poddies to do their own thing.

No doubt if I took to vaping tomorrow pods would be an attractive first option so I really shouldn't complain, more vapers, less smokers.

Ahhh, feel better for that.

Pods= Big Tobacco ?
#2 (permalink)      12/4/2019 10:02:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 11295
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos17875
+3 details

Pods= Big Tobacco ?

Because cig-alikes are an utter fail BT had to come up with something......right?

I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#3 (permalink)      12/4/2019 10:18:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gotthedrips
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 3824
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos8508
+1 details
some pods are nice for even regular juice...
There are 3 types of people in this world, those who can count and those who cant!
#4 (permalink)      12/4/2019 11:51:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4912
  • Reviews 221
  • Kudos3252
+2 details
Well we are going through a pod craze, just like in 2014/2015 when we had the 30W regulated mod and sub-ohm clearomizer craze.

This, too, shall pass.

PS: I still vape auto KR808D-1s and auto eGos on 1.5-1.8 ohm coils when I want to relax. Feels more like smoking a cigarette or cigar. Nothing more satisfying than smoking so I like ot simulate it.
Cloudz is overrated.
Convert rebates points to gift certificate here==> https://support.fasttech.com/general/ACCT
#5 (permalink)      12/5/2019 1:34:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vostock
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 18757
  • Reviews 361
  • Kudos21196
+1 details
with you there vapeluvr still reach for my trusty panzer and protank with 2ohm coils...it's just easier and more like smoking and I luurrrrvvved smoking so it does the job
..haven't bought anything new except consumables for ages....mind you I did get a fair bit in for the vape-apocalypse so have a reasonable amount on hand

if there was a standard pod I might give it a go but I don't wanna go with an 'own brand' that might disappear from the market next week.
#6 (permalink)      12/5/2019 2:27:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gotthedrips
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 3824
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos8508
+1 details
I get both sides of the pod argument...

What pisses me off is some dumb cunt asking to hit my vape...

Did these people ask for hits off people cigs...

They deserve a nice quick jab to the throat...
There are 3 types of people in this world, those who can count and those who cant!
#7 (permalink)      12/5/2019 2:38:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4528
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos2999
+2 details
Yup with you on that totally sick of seeing pods! How many pod systems do we need already! Also a bit tired of MTL tanks, it is pods and MTL, I remember when not all that long ago the MTL people complained when they saw new cloudy stuff so I try to shut up about it.
#8 (permalink)      12/5/2019 2:48:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4912
  • Reviews 221
  • Kudos3252
I won't use an automatic pods merely because of the shape or size or weight of them. However, I have recently found a pod system called the G-Taste Mimo Air that is automatic and is basically the shape/size of a 450mah eGo battery aka a small cigar, with a disposable pod coil that's 1.4 or 1.8 ohms. I don't like disposable pods or tanks or even coil heads as they are not vapocalypse-ready and are expensive to use over time. But it's nice to see companies putting out pod systems like that with low resistance...assuming they actually work. Might even be able to hold in in your teeth.
Convert rebates points to gift certificate here==> https://support.fasttech.com/general/ACCT
#9 (permalink)      12/5/2019 2:55:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4528
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos2999
Yeah I don't understand why every AIO system does not come with a RBA. Grimm's new one, no RBA! WTF! POD sure, fine I get it, but I only use one when I need to sneak a vape.
#10 (permalink)      12/5/2019 7:28:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RussG
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3679
  • Reviews 105
  • Kudos4172
+3 details
gotthedrips wrote:

What pisses me off is some dumb cunt asking to hit my vape...Did these people ask for hits off people cigs... They deserve a nice quick jab to the throat...

Bumped into a fellow vaper when walking the dog, he says "that's a nice looking mod, can I see?" so I proudly passed it over. To my horror he stuck it straight in his mouth and took a toot. Straight back home and gave my atty a good dose of soap & water.

I won't make that mistake again.

#11 (permalink)      12/5/2019 8:17:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4912
  • Reviews 221
  • Kudos3252
+3 details
gotthedrips wrote:

What pisses me off is some dumb cunt asking to hit my vape...

Did these people ask for hits off people cigs...

That happened a lot when I was a smoker. It was unacceptable then and it's unacceptable now. Unless she wants to give me a blowjob first.

gotthedrips wrote:

They deserve a nice quick jab to the throat...

I agree, after I get that blowjob.

Edited on 12/5/2019 at 8:17 PM. Reason: