shopping cart empty
Welcome back Anniepan
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      2/2/2020 1:18:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 155
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos125
+4 details
desuede wrote:

@Anniepan, I am happy to see that you are back and apparently in good health.

And disregard some of the posts above. Those people are sucking up hoping that some of their incendiary and offensive posts during the last 10 days won't be obliterated. 😎

ITS LIKE THE TEACHERS BACK FROM HOLIDAY AND ALL THE SCHOOL BULLIES THAT HAVE BEEN AT FT HIGH SCHOOL FOR AGES THAT GANGED UP ON ALL THE NEW KIDS WHEN SHE WAS AWAY ARE SHOWING THERE TRUE COLOURS AND ARE REALLY JUST SILLY LITTLE BOYS AT THE END OF THE DAY SCARED OF GETTING DETENTION, "HOPE YOU HAD AN AMAZING HOLIDAY MISS, CAN I CARRY YOUR BAG MISS" LOL!!!............TWATS!!!

JUST KEEPING IT REAL!!!
#12 (permalink)      2/2/2020 1:39:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4912
  • Reviews 221
  • Kudos3252
+4 details
Morris68 wrote:

It's a rare post that gets kudos from BOTH Still.Me AND Carlahola!-)

I printed it out and framed it.

Edited on 2/2/2020 at 1:40 PM. Reason:
Convert rebates points to gift certificate here==> https://support.fasttech.com/general/ACCT
#13 (permalink)      2/2/2020 4:33:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 10988
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos30225
+2 details
Bradley77 wrote:

desuede wrote:
@Anniepan, I am happy to see that you are back and apparently in good health.

And disregard some of the posts above. Those people are sucking up hoping that some of their incendiary and offensive posts during the last 10 days won't be obliterated. 😎

ITS LIKE THE TEACHERS BACK FROM HOLIDAY AND ALL THE SCHOOL BULLIES THAT HAVE BEEN AT FT HIGH SCHOOL FOR AGES THAT GANGED UP ON ALL THE NEW KIDS WHEN SHE WAS AWAY ARE SHOWING THERE TRUE COLOURS AND ARE REALLY JUST SILLY LITTLE BOYS AT THE END OF THE DAY SCARED OF GETTING DETENTION, "HOPE YOU HAD AN AMAZING HOLIDAY MISS, CAN I CARRY YOUR BAG MISS" LOL!!!............TWATS!!!

Man...You're really settling in round here, right?

Edited on 2/2/2020 at 4:33 PM. Reason:
It is a good rule in life to be wary of the company of people who think of themselves in the third person, no matter how well justified they might seem to be in doing so.
#14 (permalink)      2/2/2020 6:24:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 155
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos125
+2 details
Andy.lion wrote:

Bradley77 wrote:desuede wrote:@Anniepan, I am happy to see that you are back and apparently in good health.And disregard some of the posts above. Those people are sucking up hoping that some of their incendiary and offensive posts during the last 10 days won't be obliterated. 😎ITS LIKE THE TEACHERS BACK FROM HOLIDAY AND ALL THE SCHOOL BULLIES THAT HAVE BEEN AT FT HIGH SCHOOL FOR AGES THAT GANGED UP ON ALL THE NEW KIDS WHEN SHE WAS AWAY ARE SHOWING THERE TRUE COLOURS AND ARE REALLY JUST SILLY LITTLE BOYS AT THE END OF THE DAY SCARED OF GETTING DETENTION, "HOPE YOU HAD AN AMAZING HOLIDAY MISS, CAN I CARRY YOUR BAG MISS" LOL!!!............TWATS!!!Man...You're really settling in round here, right?

YOU KNOW WHERE IM COMING FROM WITH THE BULLYING, CAUSE IT FELT LIKE THAT ON THE OTHER POST!(NOT LIKE I GIVE A SHIT) ALL YOU LOT THAT HAVE BEEN ON HERE FOR A LONG TIME AND IT FELT LIKE YOU LOT WAS GUNNING ME FOR HAVING AN IDEA, THE NEW BOY WHOS BEEN ON HERE FOR A FEW MONTHS.

IT WAS A NICE WELCOME I JUST DON'T WANT PPL TO THINK THEY CAN TAKE THE PISS THATS ALL, THIS IS THE END OF IT FOR ME!!!

JUST KEEPING IT REAL!!!
#15 (permalink)      2/2/2020 6:47:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 7717
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos12159
$0.20 rebate earned+1 details
I like this guy! ^ ^ ^ ^
Regressive Radical Leftism fried its brain!
#16 (permalink)      2/2/2020 7:45:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etcetera
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 2950
  • Reviews 62
  • Kudos2983
Bradley77 wrote:

Andy.lion wrote:
Bradley77 wrote:desuede wrote:@Anniepan, I am happy to see that you are back and apparently in good health.And disregard some of the posts above. Those people are sucking up hoping that some of their incendiary and offensive posts during the last 10 days won't be obliterated. 😎ITS LIKE THE TEACHERS BACK FROM HOLIDAY AND ALL THE SCHOOL BULLIES THAT HAVE BEEN AT FT HIGH SCHOOL FOR AGES THAT GANGED UP ON ALL THE NEW KIDS WHEN SHE WAS AWAY ARE SHOWING THERE TRUE COLOURS AND ARE REALLY JUST SILLY LITTLE BOYS AT THE END OF THE DAY SCARED OF GETTING DETENTION, "HOPE YOU HAD AN AMAZING HOLIDAY MISS, CAN I CARRY YOUR BAG MISS" LOL!!!............TWATS!!!Man...You're really settling in round here, right?

YOU KNOW WHERE IM COMING FROM WITH THE BULLYING, CAUSE IT FELT LIKE THAT ON THE OTHER POST!(NOT LIKE I GIVE A SHIT) ALL YOU LOT THAT HAVE BEEN ON HERE FOR A LONG TIME AND IT FELT LIKE YOU LOT WAS GUNNING ME FOR HAVING AN IDEA, THE NEW BOY WHOS BEEN ON HERE FOR A FEW MONTHS.

IT WAS A NICE WELCOME I JUST DON'T WANT PPL TO THINK THEY CAN TAKE THE PISS THATS ALL, THIS IS THE END OF IT FOR ME!!!

WHATTTT??? I CAN'T HEAR YOU CAN YOU SPEAK UP PLEASE

Edited on 2/2/2020 at 7:46 PM. Reason: OOPS WRONG PLACE
Ko
#17 (permalink)      2/2/2020 8:12:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RussG
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3681
  • Reviews 105
  • Kudos4174
+3 details
BEEN HERE 4+ YRS, AND I NOT ONE OF THE "IN" CROWD, NEVER BEEN BULLIED. IF YOU POST LIKE A TOTAL DICK, PEEPS WILL RESPOND IN KIND.

Then again there is always Discord?

BY BYE THEN.

#18 (permalink)      2/2/2020 8:17:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fluffychick
  • JoinedJul 2017
  • Posts 507
  • Reviews 107
  • Kudos417
+1 details
Anniepan wrote:

Dear friends,

Yes, I am back safely at present.:) We are staying at home recently. Hope the coronavirus will be cured soon, then we can come back to work in normal.

Thank you for your concern and support. Hope all of you are well, healthy and happy.

We miss you all too.:)

Glad you are ok and keep safe!

#19 (permalink)      2/2/2020 9:32:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 1799
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2144
vapeluvr wrote:

Morris68 wrote:

I printed it out and framed it.

Thank you kindly, sir.

Throwing a couple of scapegoats under the bus can work wonders for the unity of a community. 😊
It's nothing new and has been done on numerous occasions throughout history.

Edited on 2/3/2020 at 2:20 AM. Reason:
#20 (permalink)      2/2/2020 9:54:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 1799
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2144
+1 details
Andy.lion wrote:

Man...You're really settling in round here, right?

And not very successfully might I add.

To be fair, I think his caps lock issue is part of the problem.

Edited on 2/2/2020 at 10:06 PM. Reason:
#21 (permalink)      2/3/2020 3:47:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 1799
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2144
+3 details
Morris68 wrote:

Just by pointing it out you earned yourself one of those rare collectibles. 😊

Edited on 2/4/2020 at 11:18 PM. Reason: