shopping cart empty
When will Fasttech continue normal service? Is there any further cause of delay?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      2/10/2020 4:26:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
spinardi
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
+2 details
I hope you never received your package. The people are dying and your problem is o know when your package will arrive you are a fucking asshole
#12 (permalink)      2/10/2020 4:33:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JustWondering
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 33
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos25
There's a note on the FT home page that says shipping will resume today. I haven't heard about packages actually shipping, but I have heard that FT is apparently preparing to ship items very soon by moving them to the packaging area. Hopefully, we will hear about things shipping in the next couple of days.
#13 (permalink)      2/10/2020 4:35:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sanyae
  • JoinedJan 2020
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos14
spinardi wrote:

I hope you never received your package. The people are dying and your problem is o know when your package will arrive you are a fucking asshole

Ok

#14 (permalink)      2/10/2020 4:36:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sanyae
  • JoinedJan 2020
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos14
JustWondering wrote:

There's a note on the FT home page that says shipping will resume today. I haven't heard about packages actually shipping, but I have heard that FT is apparently preparing to ship items very soon by moving them to the packaging area. Hopefully, we will hear about things shipping in the next couple of days.

If you are also affected by shipping delay and get to hear some news, don’t resist and let us know here.

#15 (permalink)      2/10/2020 5:12:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 1799
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2144
+3 details
We are all afflicted by shipping delays for obvious reasons.

I'd say your best chances of seeing your parcel during the next 30 days is if all the items in your order are flagged "Ready to ship" and you have chosen a shipping option that exports via Hong Kong and not mainland China.

Under normal conditions the sorting centres in Shenzhen look like this after a CNY, but with the huge backlogs this time chances are it will be far messier. 😷

#16 (permalink)      2/10/2020 5:30:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sanyae
  • JoinedJan 2020
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos14
+3 details
desuede wrote:

We are all afflicted by shipping delays for obvious reasons.

I'd say your best chances of seeing your parcel during the next 30 days is if all the items in your order are flagged "Ready to ship" and you have chosen a shipping option that exports via Hong Kong and not mainland China.

Under normal conditions the sorting centres in Shenzhen look like this after a CNY, but with the huge backlogs this time chances are it will be far messier. 😷

I actually have an item ready to be shipped, but it’s useless without the other one of my orders, which is quite much of bad luck. I will check my shipping route as you said. And thanks for a kind reply. :)

#17 (permalink)      2/10/2020 6:08:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
outofthebox
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 55
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos71
+2 details
Sanyae wrote:

I know that there is a suspension of normal service due to coronavirus epidemic. I am really curious about when the shipping resumes normal service. Does anybody know anything about any further governmental restrictions or anything related to the delay of service? (it should have continued 10/02/2020, but it's already 21st and no updates were given)

Even the most avid of news followers amongst us, don't know for sure the exact situation on the ground in Chinese cities as of now.

Your post tells me you probably don't know that China neither has a free press nor open access to the internet.

It can be easily deduced that a sizeable number of people in China are probably going through a very, very tough time - ALL businesses have been shut for nearly a month, and majority of supply lines lie crippled due to the govt enforced shutdowns since end of Jan.

So have a heart, feel for the people in China and Wait for FT staff to provide updates as and when they can. There are way more serious things at stake here as of now.

#18 (permalink)      2/10/2020 11:56:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+4 details
spinardi wrote:

People die everyday. So what? You're having a go at someone for asking a question, pull your head in.

#19 (permalink)      2/11/2020 12:21:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4912
  • Reviews 221
  • Kudos3252
yoshy262 wrote:

In my personal opinion I don't think we will see any deliveries so soon, maybe in March.

There are people on other forums that have had their FT orders shipped today. Well, at least their order data is showing it has been shipped.

Edited on 2/11/2020 at 12:27 AM. Reason:
Convert rebates points to gift certificate here==> https://support.fasttech.com/general/ACCT
#20 (permalink)      2/11/2020 12:49:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ToOnMaN
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 55
  • Reviews 47
  • Kudos14
+2 details
While some companies have resumed work their postal system hasnt.

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/off-topic/t/3053416/don-t-expect-any-deliveries-till-march-from-china?3053416

The information has already been posted.

Shenzen has had very few infections compared to other cities, if the data is to be believed.

Interactive map:

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Hope this information helps to answer your question.
"Vir, intelligence has nothing to do with politics!" ~ Londo Mollari
#21 (permalink)      2/11/2020 3:55:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2531
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos2644
People are sealed in houses because there is no more free spaces in hospitals and stadions transformed in quarantine buildings....

Do you think the workers are coming to work so soon?
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.