shopping cart empty
Shipping times to Canada - My last 5 orders - various shipping methods
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      1/5/2016 1:17:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Alex.a
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 61
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos23
Nothing yet shelaghstone, still waiting
#32 (permalink)      1/5/2016 1:39:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Alex.a
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 61
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos23
I tried the trick, Canada Post says "inbound registered", it is dated Dec, 25, 2016 at 9:14AM, but on 17 Track it says, it left Beijing on Dec, 25, 2016 at 8:43PM. this means that it flew out of china at 4:43AM Vancouver time and landed in Vancouver at 9:14AM, thats a 5 Hour flight, sounds impossible, im starting to think the "international Inbound Registered" is just Canadapost confirming they have information about the package coming and (not it actually being there!)
#33 (permalink)      1/5/2016 3:41:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
CheapVapes
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
still has not come!
#34 (permalink)      1/5/2016 3:48:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
l3uddiee
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Sweden Post -- > Order #1 shipped 11/27/2015 - Order #1 received 1/05/2016 (39 Days since shipment)
Singapore Post -- > Order #2 shipped 11/27/2015 - Order #2 Not received yet.

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

Edited on 1/5/2016 at 3:49 PM. Reason:
#35 (permalink)      1/5/2016 4:03:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23161
Alex.a wrote:

Nothing yet shelaghstone, still waiting

Assuming that this is your first order here?
Unfortunately you hit it, if so, at the worst time possible.

1) Christmas

Unfortunately I did not catch on to the latest, Hong Kong route. Mine are all coming from Singapore Post, to Toronto and were ordered as early as Nov 12th - Nov 24th and generally out by the 22-25th and I have not yet received one package. Am waiting on 5.

Up until October, we were able to purchase e-packets for $2.50 and goods would arrive anywhere between 8-14 days, or, registered mail such as we are all using now, that roughly for me, took anywhere from 21- 47 days at its most extreme, but generally I found it to take about 27 days.

I am located in downtown Toronto so it's not as if it needs an extra 3+ days to go up north for me.

In October, CP stopped International Tracking. I knew then something was up and spoke of it here many a time and told I was wrong but 4-5 weeks later, FT started having all orders turned back from China Post and rerouted through Singapore. Since then, no more e-packets for mods or attys. The end of receiving goods from between 8-11 days.

I am likely "stupid" for this suggestion as well but i suspect that CP or customs is deliberately slowing down our mail, thereby forcing most vapers buying from China, into buying from Canada, at home.
Just a guess but that's where i believe we are heading.

If so, I would guess that some other countries will follow suit.

I suspect FT has a couple of different addresses, one per country they ship from, that Canada has ahold of and is slowing down most packages bearing these addresses.

Hong Kong might still be new.
I would suggest if so that FT find other available addresses to use in future and perhaps mail can sneak through much faster because i haven't had the same problem with other Chinese vendors, but suspect their popularity as they grow will create the same problems.

Just a guess, but i have ordered enough packages for long enough and often enough to know that this isn't JUST Xmas causing this slow down.

So be prepared for a wait that you may not be thrilled with but dont jump to conclusions and think that your package has been stolen or gone missing. I suspect most of us will have ours show up roughly a few days apart from one another.

Edited on 1/5/2016 at 6:20 PM. Reason:
(*~*) Was bored to death.. RIP :)
#36 (permalink)      1/5/2016 4:12:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23161
Alex.a wrote:

I tried the trick, Canada Post says "inbound registered", it is dated Dec, 25, 2016 at 9:14AM, but on 17 Track it says, it left Beijing on Dec, 25, 2016 at 8:43PM. this means that it flew out of china at 4:43AM Vancouver time and landed in Vancouver at 9:14AM, thats a 5 Hour flight, sounds impossible, im starting to think the "international Inbound Registered" is just Canadapost confirming they have information about the package coming and (not it actually being there!)

Never had that happen myself but over Xmas being so busy, anything is possible and perhaps they forgot to enter it the first time?

If you want confirmation, just post your correct tracking number here and we can look it up for you (no one can cause you any harm with that number so it's safe to do)

If so, what day FT says it was shipped would need to be added as that would give a good idea of whether the first date you give is accurate or not.

Edited on 1/5/2016 at 4:13 PM. Reason:
#37 (permalink)      1/5/2016 4:54:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
CheapVapes
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
how would you confirm it?
#38 (permalink)      1/5/2016 5:01:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
skittlle
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 559
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos883
Thanks hotrod, I did check I have 3 commands that we cleared customs , I have has to wait .
"A day without laughter is a day wasted."
#39 (permalink)      1/5/2016 5:21:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
tehgyu
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 214
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos477
+1 details
I have received all of my orders that was shipped before Christmas, the last one was shipped on Dec 18 and received Dec 30. All through HK Post.
#40 (permalink)      1/5/2016 6:14:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Hotrod101
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 1517
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos1340
Seems Hong Kong Post is easily the best choice for shipments from FastTech to Canada right now as it is considerably faster than all of the rest. Let's hope it stays this way.

NOTE: Still waiting for my Singapore Post November shipment listed in my OP
Try being informed instead of just opinionated. "Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up" - Jesse Jackson...(does not apply to douchebags)
#41 (permalink)      1/5/2016 6:15:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShelaghStone
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 32767
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos23161
+1 details
tehgyu wrote:

I have received all of my orders that was shipped before Christmas, the last one was shipped on Dec 18 and received Dec 30. All through HK Post.

Great to know. At least one Canadian is happy this week :)

Have one I just sent via HK thanks to this information - will see how that goes. Just concerned they will figure it out in time.

how would you confirm it?

Cant confirm it in the way you are asking. The Poster wasn't sure what he (?) was reading. IF that was his first shipment, some of us who have done this many times might have been able to give himr a better idea if we knew the dates of such and saw it for ourselves.

Edited on 1/5/2016 at 6:17 PM. Reason: