shopping cart empty
Update on DHL Express and Singapore Post Registered Airmail
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/22/2016 10:50:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jenny
Staff
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 3277
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos3679
+1 details
Update on DHL Express and Singapore Post Registered Airmail
Dear valued customers,

Due to many countries' customs are rejecting packages that including any e-cig products now, DHL Express and Singapore Post Registered Airmail stopped shipping e-cig products to the following countries temporarily. Please kindly chose other available shipping methods for these countries.

Qatar
India
Turkey
Brazil
Mexico
Jordan
Bahrain
Thailand
Singapore
South Africa
Russian Federation
United Arab Emirates

Due to Turkey and Brazil customs have already returned a lot of packages, FastTech will contact customers whose orders haven't been shipped to change shipping method. You may also create ticket to ask service staff to change it for you in advance.

Shall you have any questions, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you.

Best regards,

FastTech

Mod (jenny) edited on 6/22/2016 at 10:50 PM. Reason:
I apologize in advance if my answers aren't specific enough-- in most cases I can't provide order specific help in forums. For more personalized answers, please open a support ticket instead. Thanks!
#2 (permalink)      6/23/2016 9:26:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5932
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2660
Not Good...slowly shippers are getting stricter and stricter and offer service to fewer countries..and now eCigs and related items appear to be the target worldwide..I'm guessing that FT is having troubles finding cargo plane companies and cargo space for transport to countries, ever since the big box companies scooped up all newly made available space on passenger planes, when external batteries were banned on them..,,this is especially bad news since eCigs have become so popular and a huge demanding market worldwide and FT would sell more and ship more if they could just find the cargo plane companies and space to get them to their customers..wondering, if for some odd reason, FT is getting out of the eCig business and turning their attention towards other Chinese made goods..since China Post and other shippers (Post-NL, TNT, Sweden Post, USPS Expedited, HK Post, etc, have all either limited or stopped anything eCig related to all or many countries..there is an obvious worldwide trend to prohibit eCigs in many countries,so its becoming time to begin to stock up now while you can, before there is a worldwide ban on them and people will return to tobacco use..all driven by big business tobacco and pharmaceutical companies lobby groups and their monies....this is becoming a serious issue for all those that vape no matter where U live, as we all can see the number of shippers from China, dwindling down daily...forcing many to DIY and buy at local expensive B&M shops..

Edited on 6/23/2016 at 9:46 AM. Reason:
US Military 30 years, Retired Lt Colonel.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..
#3 (permalink)      6/24/2016 6:31:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VavilonDW89
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Hello , and DHL global mail delivery can be delivered to the electronic cigarette ?
#4 (permalink)      6/24/2016 7:04:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
smok_king
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 2167
  • Reviews 180
  • Kudos1076
+1 details
Don't give up so soon. Britain + funding from Joyetech will lead the way and fight for pro vaping worldwide.
JOYETECH IS BEST
#5 (permalink)      6/26/2016 8:23:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5932
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2660
What I find odd is that most of those countries on the "do not ship to" country list above, do NOT prohibit import of eCigs into those countries...there is more to this than what FT is saying..
US Military 30 years, Retired Lt Colonel.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..
#6 (permalink)      6/26/2016 8:30:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5932
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2660
@ staff @singpost , Bahrain customs not a problem

bahrain243412 wrote:

@staff i live in bahrain and yesterday read a post regarding singpost that it will not be shipping to bahrain due to custom regulations and rejection of parcels containing vape items, so i called the customs and asked them about the matter it seems all is ok and they said it is allowed to order online vape stuff but just not bulk orders like over 150$ or 7 or 8 devices in one order .. So either FT if u can relay the message to sing post or find an equal or better alternative that offers free shipping above orders of 20$ , till then v here.might b stuck for a while becuz i m currently not getting any shipping options for e liuids or batteries or fixed battery vape mods

#7 (permalink)      6/28/2016 2:57:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ebi_Legend
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos3
@jenny

Vaping is Legal in Bahrain since March 2016. I have over 2500$ order history and customs never rejected my packages, and no its not about luck... i been called to the customs many times and asked whats in the packages and i tell them its e-ciggs and they let me take my package without any issues.

The only reason customs reject packages if you order bulks because they legal vape in bahrain for personal use only
#8 (permalink)      6/28/2016 3:26:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
HuggyC
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Are the SingPost ones arriving in the UK? Or has the bottleneck slowed their whole system down worldwide?
#9 (permalink)      6/28/2016 3:32:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
edcartre
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos0
Vaping is also legal in Mexico since september 2015 (Wikipedia). It shouldn't be a problem to import ecigs to Mexico and certainly I haven't had any package returned during the last year. Its a shame because this leaves us only one option (PostNL) if we want e-liquids sent to Mexico and it's a little expensive.
#10 (permalink)      7/4/2016 8:43:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Razzle86
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I have just received a parcel of vape goods (no external batteries) shipped to me from Hong Kong via DHL Express today.
#11 (permalink)      7/4/2016 11:07:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5932
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2660
@razzle..do U live in one of the countries above in the first post, that Jenny states that eCigs are "allegedly" prohibited by Customs, and DHL Express cannot ship eCigs to?