shopping cart empty
Countries That Banned E-cig Products
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      9/19/2016 12:38:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FaberfoX
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos2
+1 details
jenny wrote:

Dear valued customers, Due to some countries have very strict policy to ban E-cig products, more packages that contains E-cig products might be rejected by local customs.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Thank you for your understanding.Best regards,FastTech

Jenny, do you watch replies on this post? Can we expect an answer? I'm asking regarding Argentina, but there are also questions from customers in Mexico.

#22 (permalink)      9/20/2016 12:35:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5932
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2660
I get the impression FT is having troubles with all the shippers for some unknown reason, and these shippers refuse to ship eCig related items that are bought and packaged at FT...or FT is slowly getting out of the eCig business and focusing on other items....one or the other has to be the real deal..when U read every sticky in shipping sub-forums category, all you see now posted is almost all shippers who won't ship any eCig vape gear (especially batteries) to most all countries..also U see many returns back to FT, that costs them additional shipping fees, and additional labor time (manhours) to either do a refund or a reshipping..
US Military 30 years, Retired Lt Colonel.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..
#23 (permalink)      9/20/2016 5:24:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nitram1212
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 176
  • Reviews 116
  • Kudos29
Thill1951 you said:"or FT is slowly getting out of the eCig business and focusing on other items.."I think your right and fasttech try to be a online sex shop with all the dildo and sexy lingerie to sell,lol.

:)
#24 (permalink)      9/20/2016 6:42:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
d0n0scar
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 16
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos7
FT sales falling almost close shop... 3 2 1...
#25 (permalink)      9/21/2016 8:26:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5932
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2660
FT just announced today that DHL Global will no longer ship Ecigs...everyday a new shipper that FT uses is added to the "NO eCig" shipping list..they are dropping like flies..either they don't want to provide service to FT, or FT is getting out of the eCig business..
US Military 30 years, Retired Lt Colonel.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..
#26 (permalink)      9/21/2016 8:28:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yanomeacuerdo
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 673
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1720
+1 details
ok fasttech, lets make a deal, I'm from Mexico and never had any issue with customs, but I do understand thill1951's post, so..

why won't you charge us the shipping in case it gets returned; it's a small gamble for us and you get to keep doing bussiness with all of us
on a FT clone shopping spree since May 2013
#27 (permalink)      9/21/2016 11:02:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FaberfoX
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos2
+1 details
yanomeacuerdo wrote:

ok fasttech, lets make a deal, I'm from Mexico and never had any issue with customs, but I do understand thill1951's post, so..

why won't you charge us the shipping in case it gets returned; it's a small gamble for us and you get to keep doing bussiness with all of us

They already do, they do a partial refund, deducting the REAL shipping cost, it's in the FAQ. My guess is that it's not worth to them the extra work.

#28 (permalink)      9/21/2016 6:24:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5932
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2660
Either way FT is slowly sinking, in regards to the eCig business!

Actually they have just about "crashed and burned now" and now, and NOT SLOWLY crashing..they just give a lot of promises and double talk and retrack it to keep customers to linger on with hopes of saving a buck...

Edited on 9/21/2016 at 6:27 PM. Reason:
#29 (permalink)      9/22/2016 7:00:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lichitisky
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 231
  • Reviews 109
  • Kudos92
Dear Fasttech, I am trying to place an order for SKU 2101403" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer"> https://www.fasttech.com/products/2101403 and https://www.fasttech.com/products/3030/10006589/1510000-acrylic-display-stand-organizer-for-e-cigarette but cant.

The restriction implemented by Fasttech is reaching not just E-cigs and E-liquids, but everything related to it, like empity plastic bottles to acrylic stands.

Could we be a little more reasonable and limit the ban to the real E-cigs, atomizers, tanks and liquids.

PS: Thank God I bought my IStick Pico 2 days before the ban, wich, by they way, was already cleared from customs and is heading to my house as we speak.

Edited on 9/22/2016 at 7:05 PM. Reason: Cant get the links to work.
#30 (permalink)      9/22/2016 7:15:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lichitisky
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 231
  • Reviews 109
  • Kudos92
+1 details
An Istick Pico is sold for U$150,00 here in Brazil. I would be glad to pay an additional fee for it to be shipped here, to compensate the extra work in case my package gets rejected. Something reasonable, of course. Why this was not even discussed?

Instead of baning everything at once, they could, at least have tried to offer an option for us. I have bought all my gear (and friends gear too) from FT (over 3 years of business, and always agreed to their policy.
#31 (permalink)      9/22/2016 9:37:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ginther
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 549
  • Reviews 88
  • Kudos729
Lichitisky wrote:

Instead of baning everything at once, they could, at least have tried to offer an option for us. I have bought all my gear (and friends gear too) from FT (over 3 years of business, and always agreed to their policy.

fasttech has got to keep trying or lose customers.
I would not have looked at other vape shops if fasttech didn`t stop selling batteries to canada.

I sold my soul for rock n roll but now i vape the devil will wait.