shopping cart empty
Countries That Banned E-cig Products
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      9/22/2016 9:37:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ginther
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 549
  • Reviews 88
  • Kudos729
Lichitisky wrote:

Instead of baning everything at once, they could, at least have tried to offer an option for us. I have bought all my gear (and friends gear too) from FT (over 3 years of business, and always agreed to their policy.

fasttech has got to keep trying or lose customers.
I would not have looked at other vape shops if fasttech didn`t stop selling batteries to canada.

I sold my soul for rock n roll but now i vape the devil will wait.
#32 (permalink)      9/22/2016 11:20:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FaberfoX
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos2
Lichitisky wrote:

An Istick Pico is sold for U$150,00 here in Brazil. I would be glad to pay an additional fee for it to be shipped here, to compensate the extra work in case my package gets rejected. Something reasonable, of course. Why this was not even discussed?

Instead of baning everything at once, they could, at least have tried to offer an option for us. I have bought all my gear (and friends gear too) from FT (over 3 years of business, and always agreed to their policy.

Prices are similar here in Argentina (a pico kit is about us$120).
I'm guessing it's no use crying until they consider it safe to send again. Fasttech has great variety but you can often find the same stuff, sometimes cheaper at other sites and they still ship to Argentina, I'm guessing they ship to Brazil too.
Also, they won't ship mods and atos, but almost everything else can still be shipped to us.

#33 (permalink)      9/28/2016 2:43:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Mr.NooseGuy
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 29
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos19
+3 details
Why stop the sale of short metal tubes with tiny screws and rubber o-rings?

Even the rectangular enclosures with embedded DC to DC voltage controllers should be shipped.

I do not know what an "e-cigarette" is and do not care. Do you know that every single product on your website

could potentially be vaporized and inhaled? Why selectively prohibit only some of them?

Why does my enthusiastic hobby of collecting metal tubes of various sizes and styles for wall mount display and aesthetic appreciation have to suffer? Just because some "crazy" types are using such objects to breathe in more aromatic air with glycerol's anaseptic qualities, my legitimate curatorial artistic academic pursuit is caught up in an oppressive dragnet that has nothing to do with the intended use of these blameless inanimate art objects.

SHAMEFUL!

Even firearms can be purchased and shipped to countries where they are forbidden if the trigger mechanisms are removed for the very same legitimate and earnest intended use, wall mount display. Are these items more dangerous than guns?

FASTTECH STAFF: Please see the solution and continue to accept - at the very least - MY ORDERS and remove items from their packaging, ship them bare in generic filler packing material and declare them as exactly what they are: metal tubes with tiny screws and/or enclosures with pre-printed integrated circuit boards. Intended use: wall mounted display for artistic, aesthetic and historical preservation and study.

Thank you in advance.
#34 (permalink)      9/30/2016 7:25:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Mr.NooseGuy
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 29
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos19
+2 details
I have a feeling this is a final decision, not a temporary measure and not up for discussion.

In a support ticket, I made a very polite and well argued (more serious) suggestion to simply allow customers the option to take all risk. The benefits for both parties explained and so on.

The response was just one sentence without any cordial greeting, complimentary close or signature!

GASP!

This ain't no foolin' around!

@ginther - your avatar plus the result this new policy inspired me to change mine. Cheers.
#35 (permalink)      10/1/2016 7:38:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
farangmick
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos3
Dear FT. Like many others, I have had orders seized by Thai Customs. My loss, so I accepted it. Not FT's fault.
I've now been informed that you credit seized orders.
Could you not simply flash a warning message on the order page that safe passage of prohibited items through Customs is the responsibility of the customer? Caveat emptor.
Thank you.
#36 (permalink)      10/3/2016 2:37:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
sweidans
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 17
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos5
Dear fasttech,
im from jordan and used to buy all ecig stuff from your site, and im very satisfied with your service, now im shocked that no shipping method available to jordan.
Due your reason and our customs regulations, i think we are all in jordan knows the customs situation, so anyone purchased an ecig product knows that alot of restrictions in this matter, but as me i can deal with customs and they know that this is for personal use, and im dealing in this situation for more than two years.
So if you please, lets choose what we want, and lets deal with our customs in our way.
im vaping for more than 2 years and no juice available in jordan, and im depending on you because of the 100ml bottles so you are encouraging me to return to smoking which i hate the idea.
thanks for understanding ....
#37 (permalink)      10/3/2016 9:27:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cobalt327
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 2133
  • Reviews 105
  • Kudos1138
wtf I'm due to leave for an extended stay to a 'banned' area. Need to see if I can get away w/taking some vaping gear w/me. I can't imagine Qatar Racing Club giving a fuck- they spew nitro fumes all over the place! ha ha
( . Y . )
#38 (permalink)      10/10/2016 6:41:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
LicJaiboles
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 107
  • Kudos1
Glass spares for a Clearo & empty bottles banned too? C'mon Fasttech, at least give us the option of products "neutral". I think you going too far in the prohibition.
#39 (permalink)      10/12/2016 9:06:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AgentSet
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5
+3 details
Just FYI, I ordered a pack of 8 ego batteries, shipped through PostNl and they were delivered to Mexico without a hitch.

A parcel with clearomizers, needle bottles, usb chargers and ecig cases is on the way and has already passed customs inspection in Mexico.
#40 (permalink)      10/14/2016 2:48:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bumblebee76
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 33
  • Reviews 173
  • Kudos6
I am starting to get really ticked off! On every damn order I choose the China Post option at checkout and every time I get a message when the order goes to packaging that my country has very strict customs blah blah blah and get offered Turkey Post instead. Turkey Post is not an option at checkout. South Africa does not have strict customs regulations regarding ecig products and is not on the "ban" list, Turkey is! WTF!?

This whole packaging process with changing the shipping option adds a week to my orders being shipped out every damned time!
#41 (permalink)      10/18/2016 4:35:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AgentSet
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5
+1 details
Aaaaaand the second parcel has been delivered! Honestly Fasttech, if there are shipping issues they are on your end.