shopping cart empty
Australia Express ePacket?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      12/8/2017 12:37:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
piracetam
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Meth pipe
#12 (permalink)      6/29/2018 1:45:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
1234work
  • JoinedJun 2018
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
A few of my mates received there sweet puff pipes in the post and we live in Adelaide but when i ordered 5 sweet puffs i never received them and 4 weeks letter i got a letter in the post from aust border foce customs saying they have intercepted my package of illegal importation of prohibited items and they will be destroyed and this is my first warning for importing a prohibited items into aust and the next time i do and get caught legal action will be taking against me by my local law enforcement.im guessing it will be a fine as long as its only a couple pipes for personal use but id be careful if your trying to bring in 20+ pipes as its obvious your intention is to resell them with a profit to be made. Getting them through customs just depends if the person scaning all the incomeing overseas mail/packages are doing there job properly and watching the xray scaning screen for prohibited items. But yea in saying all that i like to push my luck so orderd anther lot so hopefully this package gets through fingers crossed second time lucky as im sick of pinching my neighbours front porch light bulb lol
#13 (permalink)      7/19/2019 12:43:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fsstar
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos0
You can drop the word Express because according to Australia Post tracking codes begining with L from China is regular mail.
Express begins with an E letter tracking code.
My so called Express E Packet, Fasttech said 5 to 8 business days delivery was ordered on 2 July, despatched on 4 July.
It's now 20 July and heading into the weekend; still nowhere to be seen. Well at least not near me.
#14 (permalink)      7/31/2019 8:03:38 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
deivias
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos1
My latest FastTech order has taken 1 month and no update since the 19th July, have a tracking number starting with L.

I always pay for Express ePacket and all my packages usually arrive right on the 2 weeks mark.

Item processed at facility
ADELAIDE SA
ri 19 Jul • 9:29am

Item processed at facility
SYDNEY NSW
Sun 14 Jul • 6:08pm

Arrived awaiting clearance (Inbound)
SYDNEY NSW
Thu 11 Jul • 7:29am

International departure - enroute to Australia
SHENZHEN (CN)
Tue 2 Jul • 1:51pm

Received item from Sender (Outbound)
CN-, CHINA
#15 (permalink)      8/1/2019 1:00:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 7651
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4357
deivias wrote:
[quote]My latest FastTech order has taken 1 month and no update since the 19th July, have a tracking number starting with L.

I always pay for Express ePacket and all my packages usually arrive right on the 2 weeks mark.

Hello deivias,

Sorry for the wait.

Your package has arrived in your country on July 19. If you don't receive the package, it should be stuck at somewhere. Please kindly contact your local Post to check the package status and urge them to deliver the package(the post customer service hotline is (+613) 8847 9980, and customs hotline: SYDNEY is (+612) 9582 10 00). Hope you will receive the package very soon.

If there is any confirmation, please let us know freely. We will do our best to help.

Thank you for your patience.
#16 (permalink)      8/1/2019 3:00:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
deivias
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos1
Australia Post just deposited the package value into my bank account.

So guess i'll order again, can't happen twice right? :P
#17 (permalink)      9/10/2019 10:14:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Only_Drunk_donkey
  • JoinedSep 2019
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Does anyone have eta’s for perth