shopping cart empty
USPS Expedited for Battery Products-New shipping method updated
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/8/2017 1:10:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 7629
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4354
+2 details
USPS Expedited for Battery Products-New shipping method updated
Dear valued customers,

We are glad to announce that we updated the USPS Expedited for Battery Products service in our system.

Here is the detailed information for this shipping service:

- United States shipping addresses only
- Not available for product over 5kg;
- Delivery time is 5-20 working days in transit typically
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically during checkout.
- External Batteries or Power Banks - Prohibited
- E-liquids and Knives - Prohibited
- Internal Batteries - OK
- E-cigarette Products- OK
- Tracking link: http://track.bpostchina.com, https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input
- Initial tracking information will be updated in 1-2 working days after the order is shipped from FastTech.

If you have any problems about this shipping method, please feel free to let us know. Thank you.

Best regards,

FastTech Team

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 4/8/2017 at 1:11 AM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      4/8/2017 2:18:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rmrfyou
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 254
  • Reviews 35
  • Kudos41
would a ego be considered a internal bat
#3 (permalink)      4/8/2017 9:07:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5932
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2660
An ego battery is an INTERNAL battery
US Military 30 years, Retired Lt Colonel.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..
#4 (permalink)      4/8/2017 9:46:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wuwei.ap
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 22101
  • Reviews 266
  • Kudos42151
+1 details
Annie, could FT find more options across the board for Australian buyers, please.

:)
#5 (permalink)      4/8/2017 10:16:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5932
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2660
So that all know...This is a shipper that FT used from Jan 2105 until April 2016 and then discontinued for unknown reasons, and it did have an $5-$8 shipping fee and was very slow delivery, but it also allowed EXTERNAL batteries then , which it does NOT ship now..the one good thing about it is, that there are NO other INTERNAL battery shippers to the USA except PostNL, and this resurrected "USPS Expedited for Battery" shipper does track to your USA door..

Edited on 4/8/2017 at 10:20 AM. Reason:
US Military 30 years, Retired Lt Colonel.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..
#6 (permalink)      4/8/2017 10:36:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rmrfyou
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 254
  • Reviews 35
  • Kudos41
making sure i knew it
#7 (permalink)      4/8/2017 10:58:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Randall_H
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 5426
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos7120
thill1951 wrote:

So that all know...This is a shipper that FT used from Jan 2105 until April 2016 and then discontinued for unknown reasons, and it did have an $5-$8 shipping fee and was very slow delivery, but it also allowed EXTERNAL batteries then , which it does NOT ship now..the one good thing about it is, that there are NO other INTERNAL battery shippers to the USA except PostNL, and this resurrected "USPS Expedited for Battery" shipper does track to your USA door..

Uh, no.

What used to be called USPS Expedited for Batteries was the BEST service for shipping anything (except liquids) to the US and was FREE for orders over $20. It was relatively fast, had good tracking and didn't require a signature for delivery.

It was my favorite shipping option. I actually tried them all, didn't just troll shipping posts and make assumptions about what's what...

This new "updated" service doesn't sound like the same thing but I won't know until I've actually tried it.

Shut up. You don't know what you're talking about AGAIN.

Edited on 4/8/2017 at 11:30 AM. Reason:
#8 (permalink)      4/8/2017 11:52:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5932
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2660
+3 details
@Randall...

The previous "USPS Expedited for batteries " was HERE for 10 months BEFORE U were even here, and DID have many issues and growing pains like all new shippers, and was slow and initially transported from FT by DHL basic and with no tracking for weeks after initial shipping and did have fees for everybody..and lasted only 6 months after U joined here.....many others of us who used this shipping long before U ever arrived here know a lot more about the previous shipper than U do, so don't attempt to discredit me and my post and experiences..U have turned into a vape8pion, maybe another alt of yours...I was trying to be informative,..and NOT contradictory, belittling and argumentative like you and some lil schoolgirl or wannabee bully..

BTW, NEVER tell me to Shut up again..one day U will say that to the wrong person and learn the hard way..and then maybe your attitude will change...and U may become helpful instead of your usual unwelcomed self..

Edited on 4/8/2017 at 12:19 PM. Reason:
#9 (permalink)      4/8/2017 12:09:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Randall_H
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 5426
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos7120
+1 details
Shut up.
#10 (permalink)      4/8/2017 5:04:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
philipvdb
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 2061
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos3442
Just placed an order using this shipping service. 0.53$ upgrade fee. Will see who's right.
We can't agree on everything.
#11 (permalink)      4/8/2017 5:39:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Randall_H
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 5426
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos7120
To test it out, I just placed an order using this new shipping option as well. For my $20.03 order it was FREE.

We'll see if this new USPS Expedited for Batteries service works as well as the old one did. Who knows. I won't speculate...

There is nothing in my order containing batteries but that shouldn't matter. Ordered a Nectar RTA, some spare glass and plastic tanks and some screws. Hopefully the order will get filled and shipped out on Monday.