shopping cart empty
USPS Expedited for Battery Products-New shipping method updated
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#61 (permalink)      5/16/2017 7:52:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thill1951
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 5932
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos2660
Osama..YOU did receive a tracking number and have it, if U used this USPS Expedited shipping...without it nobody can help you and you need to talk to FT Support at top right of this page..

Edited on 5/17/2017 at 9:22 AM. Reason:
US Military 30 years, Retired Lt Colonel.. Live to Ride, Ride to Live..Love my Harleys and Indians..
#62 (permalink)      7/29/2017 4:52:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
daveds50
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 496
  • Reviews 117
  • Kudos377
+1 details
have not posted in a while... probably because i have not ordered anything for a while.

anyway, 13 days from time of ordering, to my doorstep. ( including two Sundays ) two box mods, so that is why i chose this shipping. not bad.

something i ordered 2 days before from another company in China, coming via China Post, just got to Los Angeles, likely to be delivered sometime next week.

while it is not the 8 days that USPS Battery took before, 13 days is not bad at all.
#63 (permalink)      10/18/2017 10:32:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Meditating
  • JoinedSep 2017
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I shouldn't have read this post before I ordered. My package has been sitting in the bottom of the ocean since September 30th.

Edited on 10/19/2017 at 8:51 PM. Reason:
#64 (permalink)      10/19/2017 5:19:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Meditating
  • JoinedSep 2017
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Customer service hasn't been any help either. I opened a ticket and told them that there hasn't been an update since September 30th which was
"Origin Post is Preparing Shipment, We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.
2017-09-30 09:16"
Their reply was to wait 2-5 more days and if there still was no update to message them back. Well, I waited 6 days and messaged them.... Their reply was to wait 2-5 more days and message them back.
#65 (permalink)      10/25/2017 1:39:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Meditating
  • JoinedSep 2017
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
thill1951 wrote:

I do find it odd that there has been NO USA arrival or mention of US ISC customs , after posting Origin is Preparing Shipment was posted 10 days ago, and my order appeared shipped to the USA 1 week ago..,wait and see

Want to know what else is odd? The package that hasn't seen movement since 9/30 now has an update. There was a fire in Hong Kong and my package is now in New Zealand. HTF does a package coming from Tonga to the US end up in Narnia?

#66 (permalink)      10/25/2017 10:54:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 7454
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4249
Meditating wrote:

Want to know what else is odd? The package that hasn't seen movement since 9/30 now has an update. There was a fire in Hong Kong and my package is now in New Zealand. HTF does a package coming from Tonga to the US end up in Narnia?

Hello Meditating,

We updated a new tracking number (RV928xxx890NZ) for your package, please kindly track it on this website: https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/tracking, the tracking information is updated on October 20, it has been arrived at the sorting center, and will ship to the destination soon. Normally, you will receive the package next week. Please kindly wait a few days more, hope you will receive it very soon.

If there is any concerns, please feel free to contact us, we're always here to help.

#67 (permalink)      12/4/2018 10:52:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShotgunRed
  • JoinedJul 2018
  • Posts 23
  • Reviews 15
  • Kudos4
Once shipped from FT how long befor usps updates? My order was shipped from FT Nov. 28Th and still no update. 9374869903503322654730
#68 (permalink)      12/4/2018 11:46:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 7454
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4249
ShotgunRed wrote:

Once shipped from FT how long befor usps updates? My order was shipped from FT Nov. 28Th and still no update. 9374869903503322654730

Hello ShotgunRed,

The delivery time is 5-20 working days in transit typically via this shipping method. The tracking information is updated on line now, and the package arrived in US. You may receive the package in one week. Thank you.

#69 (permalink)      8/18/2019 8:26:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ListlessSpectre
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 509
  • Reviews 100
  • Kudos180
+1 details
Okay you rage-a-holics, typically, tracking on an arrival destination scan (when the parcel is tendered to the courier for shipment) is relatively quick. You also need to understand that just because you ordered something and it gets packaged, noone is rushing right out to get it into the hands of the courier the moment it comes off the scanner. It goes into a bin, the bin fills up and then it's taken to the post office. This generally takes 24 to 48 hours.Once it's scanned at the post office, it almost always takes another 24 to 48 hours before tracking updates in the system. Sometimes longer, and that depends on how big their batches are.

If you chose free shipping (30 days), it's going by boat. If you paid (Registered) it'll take a plane. If your Doctor Spock, you can probably teleport that joint right to your door same day.

Once it hits customs (USA), it'll take about another week before it's jammed into your mailbox. If it arrives damaged, FT has got you covered. If it's stolen...your just flat out screwed. FT can't honor a loss and USPS won't give a shit anyway unless you show up every single day at the post office with a really pissed look on your face. A heavy blunt object in one hand will make a world of difference...trust me.

In light of what I've just elaborated (and you can verify for accuracy..I've been with FT for a long time), do NOT order something and 2 days later come back "IT DIDN"T UPDATE!!! WAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" or I will send goons to your house to work you over for a few hours every day for the next week.

I've learned that patience pays. It's a tough learning curve, but once you get it, you're good. Be patient, my friends.