shopping cart empty
Notice of New Shipping Method---- Ground Shipping via Hong Kong Post
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/11/2017 3:47:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nancy.mo
Staff (new to forums)
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 589
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos256
+1 details
Notice of New Shipping Method---- Ground Shipping via Hong Kong Post
Dear valued customers,

We are glad to announce that FastTech added a new shipping method named Ground Shipping via Hong Kong Post, which called Registered Surface Mail via Hong Kong Post on m.fasttech.com, and can ship products to most countries around world except the following countries:

Pakistan, Mongolia, Mexico, Qatar, Singapore, Ukraine, Hungary, Brazil, Angola, Chad,Georgia
Guatemala Iran (Islamic Republic Of), Iraq, Lebanon, Papua, New Guinea, Sierra Leone, Somalia
Sudan, Syrian, Arab Republic, Liberia, Yemen, Dominican, Republic Venezuela

Here are the detail information for this shipping method:

- Delivery time is about 45-60 days in transit typical
- Shipping fees are calculated automatically during checkout.
- Package Weight - 0KG < weight <= 30KG (Up to 30 KG to some countries)
- External Batteries or power banks - Prohibited
- E-liquids and Knives - OK
- Internal batteries - Prohibited
- E-cigarette Products- OK (except the countries which are banned the E-cigarettes products).
- Tracking link: http://www.17track.net/en or http://www.hongkongpost.hk/sc/mail_tracking/index.html
- Initial tracking information will be updated in 2-7 working days after the order is shipped out from FastTech.

Shall you have any problems about this shipping method, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.

Best regards,

FastTech Team

Edited on 11/8/2017 at 4:46 AM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      8/11/2017 3:51:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
johnny_469
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 23118
  • Reviews 288
  • Kudos27277
+5 details
The whole point to surface mail in the past was that they could ship batteries, external or internal. If this service can't ship any batteries, then what's the point of using it when it will take double the amount of transit time, or more vs. usual?

Can it be used to make shipping physically larger items less expensive at least? For example, before, if I wanted to order an item like a tent for camping, the item cost would be rather low ($5-10) but the shipping cost could be upwards of $20.

Seems to me if it has very similar restrictions as airmail, there would be very few shoppers here who would even want to use surface mail.

[/rant]

Sorry, still butthurt over having to pay more to buy batteries locally, lol.

Edited on 8/11/2017 at 3:55 AM. Reason:
Woah, mama!
#3 (permalink)      11/21/2017 5:55:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
andretty
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos0
this shipping method is eternal, I have been waiting for 2 months for 2 shipments and they still do not arrive
it's not my fault I did not choose that method but fasttech wanted to send them by sea ... pretty bad
#4 (permalink)      11/27/2017 10:35:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
krelay
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos9
Next, we will be offered Donkey cart shipping along the Silk road! That might even be faster. Marco Polo must be laughing in his grave.

As for batteries, why should I pay $76 to receive a standard 9 volt cell that we can all get in our local stores? And that was in a $19 thermometer.

FT should give us a choice to ship all items without batteries. I don't mind if FT staff rip open the packaging, remove the battery and throw it away. I wouldn't mind paying them a small fee to do that if I then got free shipping.
#5 (permalink)      12/5/2017 2:06:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vostock
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 17800
  • Reviews 361
  • Kudos20040
+1 details
no batts = pointless...

FT needs to find a way to ship batts.... without the ability to ship these murderously expensive (about 20-25 bucks for 1(18650) in NZ) items, faced with other competitors FT has lost a 'point of difference' making them more irrelivent, I don't mind surface mail or a wait but please FT extract the digit...

hope it helps those with bulky parcels though
#6 (permalink)      6/21/2018 4:14:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
narmattaru
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
andretty wrote:

this shipping method is eternal, I have been waiting for 2 months for 2 shipments and they still do not arrive
it's not my fault I did not choose that method but fasttech wanted to send them by sea ... pretty bad

have you finally got it delievered? i wait my parcel for 2 months already

#7 (permalink)      4/15/2019 5:34:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mick621
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 55
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos33
if Fasttech is looking for a warehouse to serve Europe, I can store you for free at my house. lol
Signature Ready