shopping cart empty
The ePacket Service has been updated in FastTech Merchant System
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/8/2017 1:45:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nancy.mo
Staff (new to forums)
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 589
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos256
+2 details
The ePacket Service has been updated in FastTech Merchant System
Dear valued customers,

We are glad to announce that the Express ePacket service has been updated in our merchant system. For more information about this shipping method, please refer to https://www.fasttech.com/forums/shipping/t/2314799/notice-of-update-on-express-epacket-service

If you have any problems about this shipping method, please feel free to let us know. Thank you.

Best regards,

FastTech Team

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 12/9/2017 at 1:24 AM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      12/16/2017 7:47:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gasman59
  • JoinedDec 2017
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
+1 details
Can you p,ease give me an idea when my tracking number EV878891925CN Should arrive in the uk it left China on the 6th of December
#3 (permalink)      1/7/2018 3:01:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Particle
  • JoinedDec 2017
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Hi FastTech Team,

[the NEWS]
Just got confirmation from Chat bot of post company! It is arriving here! Can not wait to see what's inside, lol!

Using official website of postal company,
it says that package is at "BeiJingShi yonganluyingyebu",
with status of "Posting" since 12/6/2017 till now, 1/7/2018, so 30 days.

There are no batteries/e-liquids inside.

My track # is LM091038459CN
This is the web-site http://ems.com.cn/ems/order/singleQuery_e

What should I think?

Edited on 1/12/2018 at 7:26 AM. Reason: The News!
#4 (permalink)      1/8/2018 2:32:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 7673
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4367
+1 details
Hello Particle,

Sorry for the long wait.

We are really sorry because of the increased large amount of the packages in Christmas season, most of the packages are backlogged in the local import customs. We are worried about the delayed packages, so we are keeping on tracing them everyday and have submitted an inquiry to the post office to investigate your package and urged them to update. The post confirmed that the package tracking information would be updated these days, hope you will receive it very soon.

If there is any concern of the package, please kindly send a ticket for us, we will do our best to help. Once the post office confirmed the package is lost, we will refund/resend for you immediately.

Thank you for your understanding.
#5 (permalink)      1/8/2018 3:49:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Particle
  • JoinedDec 2017
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Hi Anniepan,

Ok, thx :)

Kind regards
#6 (permalink)      1/8/2018 4:26:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Particle
  • JoinedDec 2017
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
[the NEWS]
Just got confirmation from Chat bot of post company! It is arriving here! Can not wait to see what's inside, lol!
---

But I prefer refund, because I don't know maybe I'll need this money. So I would choose only mod and atom, and instead of accessories select pricy shipment.
So yes, refund, we'll see what next after that.

Because I really would think. Maybe get other atom instead. Idk.

Edited on 1/12/2018 at 7:27 AM. Reason:
#7 (permalink)      1/9/2018 5:07:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Particle
  • JoinedDec 2017
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
[the NEWS]
---

I am eager waiting for the package to arrive as intended, and hope that post office will update status as soon as they get spare time.

Edited on 1/12/2018 at 7:27 AM. Reason:
#8 (permalink)      1/9/2018 11:27:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DanniBoi
  • JoinedNov 2017
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Exactly same problem from 11/22/2017 to now, filed a support ticket but no real updates on my package. I am assuming same reason as ^ though.LX598552154CN. 新年快乐
#9 (permalink)      1/9/2018 12:46:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Particle
  • JoinedDec 2017
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
DanniBoi wrote:

Exactly same problem from 11/22/2017 to now, filed a support ticket but no real updates on my package. I am assuming same reason as ^ though.LX598552154CN. 新年快乐

Oh, your order is 10+ days older than mine.
Definitely you should have it soon.

#10 (permalink)      1/11/2018 1:17:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NikitaAdi
  • JoinedDec 2017
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Good afternoon!
Team Fasttech, I ask you to make a request for my parcel with the number LM124261745CN, it has not been updated for 17 days. thank you in advance.
#11 (permalink)      1/12/2018 12:23:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 7673
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4367
+2 details
DanniBoi wrote:

Hello DanniBoi,

We are really sorry to tell you that your package is returned.:( Our staff will send ticket for you about the resend/refund step. Thank you.

NikitaAdi wrote:

Good afternoon!
Team Fasttech, I ask you to make a request for my parcel with the number LM124261745CN, it has not been updated for 17 days. thank you in advance.

Hello NikitaAdi,

Our logistics staff will ask the post office to check your package status, normally it is on the way to destination country now. We will send the confirmation for you as soon as we received from our post. Thank you for your patience.

Particle wrote:

I am eager waiting for the package to arrive as intended, and hope that post office will update status as soon as they get spare time.

And Particle,

We asked our post office for further investigation now. It is really abnormal for the express ePacket packages to ship out in such a long time but never updated. We will send the update information for you next week. Hope the tracking information will be updated and you will receive it very soon.

For our other customers who has delayed packages, please kindly contact us in ticket, we will write down your order information and ask our post office to do further investigation. If you still didn't receive after the time frame, we will offer refund after then.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.