shopping cart empty
The ePacket Service has been updated in FastTech Merchant System
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      1/12/2018 12:23:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 7651
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4358
+2 details
DanniBoi wrote:

Exactly same problem from 11/22/2017 to now, filed a support ticket but no real updates on my package. I am assuming same reason as ^ though.LX598552154CN. 新年快乐

Hello DanniBoi,

We are really sorry to tell you that your package is returned.:( Our staff will send ticket for you about the resend/refund step. Thank you.

NikitaAdi wrote:

Good afternoon!
Team Fasttech, I ask you to make a request for my parcel with the number LM124261745CN, it has not been updated for 17 days. thank you in advance.

Hello NikitaAdi,

Our logistics staff will ask the post office to check your package status, normally it is on the way to destination country now. We will send the confirmation for you as soon as we received from our post. Thank you for your patience.

Particle wrote:

I am eager waiting for the package to arrive as intended, and hope that post office will update status as soon as they get spare time.

And Particle,

We asked our post office for further investigation now. It is really abnormal for the express ePacket packages to ship out in such a long time but never updated. We will send the update information for you next week. Hope the tracking information will be updated and you will receive it very soon.

For our other customers who has delayed packages, please kindly contact us in ticket, we will write down your order information and ask our post office to do further investigation. If you still didn't receive after the time frame, we will offer refund after then.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

#12 (permalink)      1/12/2018 1:25:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Particle
  • JoinedDec 2017
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
[the NEWS]
Just got confirmation from Chat bot of post company! It is arriving here! Can not wait to see what's inside, lol!
---

Anniepan wrote:

And Particle,
We will send the update information for you next week. Hope the tracking information will be updated and you will receive it very soon.

Thanks, and for the in-depth explanation!

Edited on 1/12/2018 at 7:28 AM. Reason:
#13 (permalink)      1/12/2018 7:24:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Particle
  • JoinedDec 2017
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Just got confirmation from Chat bot of post company! It is arriving here!

Anniepan wrote:

And Particle,

We asked our post office for further investigation now. It is really abnormal for the express ePacket packages to ship out in such a long time but never updated. We will send the update information for you next week. Hope the tracking information will be updated and you will receive it very soon.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

#14 (permalink)      1/12/2018 5:54:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Eltarus
  • JoinedNov 2017
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Hi FastTech Team,

Can you help me with updating in tracking for my package? It wasn't since 12/19/2017!

Tracking number: LM114281989CN

Thank you.

Edited on 1/12/2018 at 6:00 PM. Reason:
#15 (permalink)      1/12/2018 9:34:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 7651
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4358
Eltarus wrote:

Hi FastTech Team, Can you help me with updating in tracking for my package? It wasn't since 12/19/2017! Tracking number: LM114281989CNThank you.

Hello Eltarus,

Sorry for the wait.

we already submitted an inquiry to the post office to investigate the package status, and we will update the information to you as soon as we receive the confirmation. It may need a few days to answer, please kindly wait a little patiently.

If there is any concerns, please feel free to contact us in ticket, we are always here to help.

Thank you.

#16 (permalink)      1/15/2018 12:23:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Eltarus
  • JoinedNov 2017
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
+1 details
Hello Anniepan,

Tracking is updated again!

Thank you!