shopping cart empty
@Anniepan: No more shipments to South Africa?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/18/2017 4:55:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Germaner
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 174
  • Reviews 68
  • Kudos117
+1 details
@Anniepan: No more shipments to South Africa?
Just tried to place an order and found out that I can’t!
All shipping options were blacked out.
Really frustrated because I never had an issue with South African Customs. As a matter of fact I just received a shipment from Fasttech last Friday.
So far Singapore Post was working fine and once in a while they would switch to Turkey Post but it was okay all the same.
Staff, please do something about it!
Want to carry on buying from Fasttech.

Edited on 12/25/2017 at 9:51 AM. Reason:
SA Vape
Answer
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 7618
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4353
Hello Germaner,

Because of the lower delivery rate E-cigs packages to South Africa, we do not ship E-cigs to your country temporarily. You can send the item SKUs for us to create an order, I asked Tina to send a ticket for you, please kindly check.

Thank you.

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 12/25/2017 at 8:58 PM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      12/18/2017 5:28:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sossij
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5882
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5954
+1 details
Mixed order perhaps? Juice? Batteries? Bulky items?

Could just be that there's no shipping compatible with all the items.

Unless you've only ordered one thing, in which case, arrrrgggghhh!
"You quit cigarettes, you started vaping, and now you're Einstein"
#3 (permalink)      12/18/2017 5:38:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Germaner
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 174
  • Reviews 68
  • Kudos117
Nope, no batteries, no juice, just these:
SA Vape
#4 (permalink)      12/18/2017 5:53:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Steve_
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 401
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos280
#5 (permalink)      12/18/2017 5:54:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nova69
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 21
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos7
FT no longer ships ecigs(tanks or mods) to south africa.Currently shipping takes 2-3m onths to get to you(in my case anyway).South african postal takes very long to process incoming mail an to clear it.
#6 (permalink)      12/18/2017 8:50:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Germaner
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 174
  • Reviews 68
  • Kudos117
Nova69 wrote:

FT no longer ships ecigs(tanks or mods) to south africa.Currently shipping takes 2-3m onths to get to you(in my case anyway).South african postal takes very long to process incoming mail an to clear it.

You’re right about that! South African Postal Services are in shambles since two years or even more. It takes about two to two and a half months till you get your parcel. On the other hand, I’ve never had a packet go missing, it’s just a matter of being patient. The duration of the shipment shouldn’t be a reason for Fasttech to refuse shipments. Actually I just placed an order with the funny guys and it went smoothly. Singapore Post accepted.

SA Vape
#7 (permalink)      12/18/2017 11:56:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nova69
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 21
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos7
+2 details
I think the sa guys are submitting too many claims against FT.Thats just my conclusion.Everyone on the ecigs forum knows it takes a while to get goods,i think FY should change their stance and just say in the disclaimer packages can take upto 2-4months for delivery due to slow customs process in sa
#8 (permalink)      12/25/2017 9:59:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Germaner
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 174
  • Reviews 68
  • Kudos117
I opened a ticket about it and After a back and forth rally this is what I received:

#10.
posted 9 hrs 6 mins ago
by tina Staff
As you may know, we also want to ship to South Africa. But the carrier will refuse this. Because once we ship such items, the carrier will face many troubles from customs and get serious punishment such as many taxes and duties. So they refuse to ship such items.

To which I replied:

Dear Tina,
I am attaching here two shipment confirmations. One is from Xxxxxx and the other one is from Xxxxxxx. They are both dated 18th of December 2017. You can see my address on them, it’s the same as you’ve been shipping my orders. You can see the Tracking Numbers on them. You can also see that one is China Post and the other one is Singapore Post. You can also see that they are E Cigaret related items.
So, if the carriers are not accepting them from you, that should mean that they are banning Fasttech and not South Africa, in which case they wouldn’t accept any shipment from you regardless of destination.
Please take this message and the attachments to a person who can make decisions and ask him or her to change this procedure.
Awaiting your news.

What a bummer! I’m now wondering if they’ll change the procedure or will come back with another nonsensical excuse!
SA Vape
#9 (permalink)      12/25/2017 8:48:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 7618
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4353
+2 details
Hello Germaner,

Because of the lower delivery rate E-cigs packages to South Africa, we do not ship E-cigs to your country temporarily. You can send the item SKUs for us to create an order, I asked Tina to send a ticket for you, please kindly check.

Thank you.

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 12/25/2017 at 8:58 PM. Reason:
#10 (permalink)      12/26/2017 11:33:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Germaner
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 174
  • Reviews 68
  • Kudos117
Anniepan wrote:

Hello Germaner,Because of the lower delivery rate E-cigs packages to South Africa, we do not ship E-cigs to your country temporarily. You can send the item SKUs for us to create an order, I asked Tina to send a ticket for you, please kindly check.Thank you.

Hello Anniepan,
Thanks for your exceptional solution. Does that mean that I have to open a ticket and give you the SKU's for my future orders?

Edited on 12/26/2017 at 11:34 AM. Reason:
SA Vape
#11 (permalink)      12/27/2017 2:04:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 7618
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4353
+2 details
Hello Germaner,

We saw your order detail and our staff have created an order for you, also we would offer the 10% Christmas discount for you as your order was created on December 25. Our staff will revise the item price then send a link for you to pay. Please kindly check and answer our ticket.

Thank you for your trust.