shopping cart empty
Notice----Fasttech adjusted some Shipping Methods
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/27/2017 5:11:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nancy.mo
Staff (new to forums)
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 589
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos256
+4 details
Notice----Fasttech adjusted some Shipping Methods
Dear valued customers,

Fasttech adjusted some shipping methods, belowing are details:

1. TNT-PostNL Registered Airmail for Battery Products

TNT-PostNL Registered Airmail can ship external batteries/power bank to following Europe countries:

Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Norway, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands;

2. USPS Expedited for Battery Products

Stop shipping packages to United States temporarily;

3. Sweden post Registered Airmail

Sweden post cannot ship external batteries/power bank temporarily;

Once this shipping method is recover to ship battery/power bank, we will release it on our website;

4. European Express

European Express postage is increased in boom season, and actual postage is calculated on fasttech checkout page. We will set back if freight is reduced.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

FastTech Team

Mod (Anniepan) edited on 12/27/2017 at 7:11 PM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      12/27/2017 5:52:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andre_Here
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 3051
  • Reviews 141
  • Kudos3990
With an added heads up!
Link -> FastTech will be on holiday from December 30, 2017 to January 1, 2018
So poor that I'm using paperclips for coils, strips of cotton jeans for wicks and coupons: MAP, BLF, DEALS & Event Discounts! But, I'm feeling much better now! LOL + No one should have 0 Kudos
#3 (permalink)      12/27/2017 6:04:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
daveds50
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 496
  • Reviews 117
  • Kudos377
nancy.mo wrote:

2. USPS Expedited for Battery Products Stop shipping packages to United States temporarily

yup... you switched mine ( internal battery ) that shipped on November 14th to epacket... which also cant ship batteries. therefore, it has been sitting in China, going nowhere since. :(

#4 (permalink)      12/27/2017 7:20:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 7478
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4268
+2 details
daveds50 wrote:

nancy.mo wrote:
2. USPS Expedited for Battery Products Stop shipping packages to United States temporarily

yup... you switched mine ( internal battery ) that shipped on November 14th to epacket... which also cant ship batteries. therefore, it has been sitting in China, going nowhere since. :(

Hello daveds50,

We have the DHL eCommerce US to ship battery and power bank to US. So if you have any need, please kindly contact us.

Thank you.

#5 (permalink)      12/27/2017 8:28:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vaskirt
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Does this mean no batteries shipped to the US now ? I am confused .
#6 (permalink)      1/4/2018 3:38:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
daveds50
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 496
  • Reviews 117
  • Kudos377
Anniepan wrote:

Hello daveds50,

We have the DHL eCommerce US to ship battery and power bank to US. So if you have any need, please kindly contact us.

Thank you.

just saw this. wait... is this the same as "USPS Expedited for Battery Products" was before with DHL giving it to USPS to deliver ? i noticed that option still available when i check out orders.

if so, fantastic ! that was the best way ever. i used to always use it even if my shipment did not have batteries. 9-11 days to my door never fail.

just a request though... if in the future a shipping method needs to be changed, can you contact the buyer and get approval before shipping it out ? had i known that you were going to change my internal battery mod to epacket before hand, i would have canceled the order immediately. i knew internal batteries cannot be shipped epacket, and that is likely why it has not gone anywhere since November 23. as it is, i have to wait a couple more months before refund, rather than having the ability to have canceled the order immediately.

vaskirt wrote:

Does this mean no batteries shipped to the US now ? I am confused .

well... you never could get external cells... well, you can through Fedex from China, however, it is way expensive. we are lucky in the US though, as there are exceptional deals for genuine cells right here.

the "USPS Expedited for Battery Products" is for internal batteries. mods with built in batteries.

#7 (permalink)      1/4/2018 7:42:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Squonk_life
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 1192
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos747
I'd be careful, my last shipment was usps battery expedited shipped on Nov 25, and it just got to NYC yesterday. They allow you to choose that option, then then the change it to china post.Before the Christmas season started they did the same thing. It took a month to get the package
Squonklife
#8 (permalink)      1/4/2018 8:37:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
daveds50
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 496
  • Reviews 117
  • Kudos377
Squonk_life wrote:

I'd be careful, my last shipment was usps battery expedited shipped on Nov 25, and it just got to NYC yesterday. They allow you to choose that option, then then the change it to china post.Before the Christmas season started they did the same thing. It took a month to get the package

that is exactly what they did to my package from Nov 14th, but they switched it to some epacket thing... it has been stuck in Hong Kong since Nov 23rd, and going nowhere.

#9 (permalink)      3/4/2018 3:06:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Leemay
  • JoinedMay 2016
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Battery Shipment to Pakistan - is that ban still in place ?

or is the case that the batteries can NOT leave the port where FastTech warehouse is ? - Because that is definitely the reason given by FastTech on a couple of my tickets !!
#10 (permalink)      5/2/2018 10:00:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bmccallu
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 157
  • Reviews 154
  • Kudos99
Is the USPS Expedited for Battery Products working again? It is an option in my order that I'm about to place, but want to make sure.
#11 (permalink)      5/3/2018 12:35:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 7478
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4268
bmccallu wrote:

Is the USPS Expedited for Battery Products working again? It is an option in my order that I'm about to place, but want to make sure.

Hi bmccallu,

It is the default shipping method for batteries to United States, you can choose. Thank you.