shopping cart empty
Postal services to Canada temporarily suspended--Resumed
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      11/28/2018 7:37:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Thousand.Milez
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 340
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos79
Dropin_Biking wrote:

I placed an order thursday that was sent through and shipped before friday morning. That's the only reason I'm a little frustrated and confused.

At least yours shipped I got an order I made 20 days ago that's still not shipped.

#22 (permalink)      11/28/2018 10:37:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Quick4A6
  • JoinedDec 2017
  • Posts 230
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos178
I have 2 packages sitting in "packaging" as well
Gigigty Giggity
#23 (permalink)      11/29/2018 1:46:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 7636
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4354
Dropin_Biking wrote:

I placed an order thursday that was sent through and shipped before friday morning. That's the only reason I'm a little frustrated and confused.

Thousand.Milez wrote:

Man this sucks I made a order on another site a ten days ago and it's in Burnaby already threw customs now yet an order I made on fasttech 20 days ago is still unshipped, had they maybe had a note on the shipping options that epacket wouldn't ship currently I would have paid for Dhl but I'm broke now and have no choice but to just sit and wait.

Hello Dropin_Biking and Thousand.Milez,

Would you mind to tell us which shipping method you chose? Shipping from China? Thank you.

#24 (permalink)      11/29/2018 6:43:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mimppimp
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 1583
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos759
bump, just a reminder to fastech, its ok, you dont have to be scared of tiny canada post anymore, start shipping the packages.
i just dont give a shit anymore....
#25 (permalink)      11/29/2018 10:37:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Quick4A6
  • JoinedDec 2017
  • Posts 230
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos178
Bump. ^ what he said.
Gigigty Giggity
#26 (permalink)      11/29/2018 4:13:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gph61
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 25262
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos19287
The ball is in Canada Post's court. They told shippers to stop and they won't start until CP tells them to. Imo CP is trying to get rid of their backlog first and won't give the all clear for a week or so.

That combined with Christmas means anything shipped from here on out probably won't arrive at your door until after Christmas.

Edited on 11/29/2018 at 4:48 PM. Reason:
My interests include logic and reason. If you have a problem with that that's your problem. Lose the idiotic fallacies, learn how to think and act like a sensible adult, or get lost.
#27 (permalink)      11/29/2018 6:58:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Thousand.Milez
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 340
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos79
Anniepan wrote:

Dear valued customers,We are really sorry to notify you that, as advised by the postal administration of Canada, mail operations in Canada have been affected by union action of the postal workers. All the packages to Canada will be delayed for several days. The affected shipping methods include regular/registered airmail and EMS, except the express DHL/FedEx/UPS/TNT. Hong Kong post announced this information at their official website.The packages to Canada will be backlogged at our shipping carrier warehouse or post office from now on, which will be stuck for 2-4 working days. We will update here if there is any further notification.To our valued customers, if you have any news of the Canada Post strike, please kindly post in this thread, then we will forward your feedback to our logistics department and ask them to offer further solution as sooner as possible.Please feel free to write us in ticket whenever you have questions. We're always here to help.Thank you for your supports!

Can you write a value lower than $20 so that Dhl doesn't charge Me $25 handling fee on a $80 order when they show up?

#28 (permalink)      11/29/2018 7:00:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Thousand.Milez
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 340
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos79
Anniepan wrote:

Dropin_Biking wrote:

I chose epackets on both but I will cancel one order and use the gift certificate to pay for Dhl but if it's stated as more than $20 I get charged $25 for there handling fee once it's in Canada.

Thousand.Milez wrote:
Man this sucks I made a order on another site a ten days ago and it's in Burnaby already threw customs now yet an order I made on fasttech 20 days ago is still unshipped, had they maybe had a note on the shipping options that epacket wouldn't ship currently I would have paid for Dhl but I'm broke now and have no choice but to just sit and wait.

Hello Dropin_Biking and Thousand.Milez,

Would you mind to tell us which shipping method you chose? Shipping from China? Thank you.

#29 (permalink)      11/29/2018 7:10:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Thousand.Milez
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 340
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos79
Quick4A6 wrote:

Ya Me two two packages but I will cancel one to ship the other with the gift cert but does ems EXPRESS ship to Canada right now or only Dhl? If fasttech will mark my parcels as under $20 I will ship Dhl as my one package is $25 and the other about $90 ems doesn't do that hidden $25 charge Dhl does so I would prefer ems express.

#30 (permalink)      11/29/2018 8:01:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 7636
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4354
Thousand.Milez wrote:

Quick4A6 wrote:
Ya Me two two packages but I will cancel one to ship the other with the gift cert but does ems EXPRESS ship to Canada right now or only Dhl? If fasttech will mark my parcels as under $20 I will ship Dhl as my one package is $25 and the other about $90 ems doesn't do that hidden $25 charge Dhl does so I would prefer ems express.

Hello Thousand.Milez,

Only the DHL can ship recently. EMS is also shipped via post service, so it isn't available.:( I added a note to our warehouse staff that to declare the package value as $18. Thank you for your understanding.

#31 (permalink)      11/30/2018 12:06:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mimppimp
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 1583
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos759
bump, bump, bump/
common fastech, ship em.

we know you can, com on boym girl or it.
i just dont give a shit anymore....