shopping cart empty
Warning Fasttech robbed me of over 200 usd
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/24/2019 5:07:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
formula10
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos14
THREAD CLOSED - NO FURTHER REPLIES OR EDITS ALLOWED
i had bought over 200 USD of Good from fasttech 2 months ago , ive had nothing but trouble with this order of it being rejected by china customs sending each order back before it left the country , all very apologetic , told me not to worry time after time orders were being rejected again - so in the end i asked to upgrade shipping by DHL and it finally landed in the UK this morning but im now faced with a £104 import and duties tax which i can ill afford to pay , fasttech now dont want to know and im faced losing all my money and in return nothing , all this stemmed from china customs rejecting everything i ordered , so if your still waiting i would cancel your orders and you won't lose your money

Closed by mod Anniepan on 6/27/2019 at 12:39 AM. Reason: solved, close to stop the troll posts
Answer
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 7619
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4354
Hello formula10,

Sincerely sorry to hear about your issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by express ePacket shipping in May that a lot of packages were failed to pass the security checking. We are really sorry for the delay.

About the DHL shipping to United Kingdom, we cannot declare the lower value due to the strict customs policy, for more detail, please kindly refer to:Packages To United Kingdom Via DHL Should Be Declared The Actual Value. But every country has a Minimum customs duty value, so your customs may charge your tax easily. We talked about UK tax & import charges before, you can check and know more detail.

We are willing to declare a lower package value to help our customers to avoid tax, but please kindly note we cannot 100% make sure we can avoid. Because it depends on your local customs policy.

We understand your feeling in this case and sorry about the high tax. According to the details we talked in ticket, we offer some help for apologize, please kindly check. If there is any concerns, please feel free to let us know, we will do our best to help.

To our valued customers, we do thank you for your explanation and help.

Wish you all a nice day.
#2 (permalink)      6/24/2019 5:45:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Walker65
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 314
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos183
+6 details
Fasttech always put a heavily reduced package value on the envelope so you avoid customs duties but DHL actually insist on having the true value which is why you got hit. Not really Fasttechs fault, it's DHLs policy which caught you out. It happened to me and from then on Ive never used DHL.
#3 (permalink)      6/24/2019 5:50:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
formula10
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos14
not really you say if they hadn't of accepted orders that wouldn't get through china customs in the first place i would of asked for a refund or not bothered upgrading the shipping to DHL
#4 (permalink)      6/24/2019 6:13:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SynysterMoritty
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2945
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos4246
+7 details
formula10 wrote:

To be honest, they didn't, you chose to switch to DHL and combine your packages.

It's not even FT's problem, not 1 little bit.

Back from toddlin'
#5 (permalink)      6/24/2019 6:18:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
formula10
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos14
+2 details
easy to sit there and arse lick really , i shouldn't of had a problem in the first place if you want me to open a separate thread about arse licking i can do that
#6 (permalink)      6/24/2019 6:22:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SynysterMoritty
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2945
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos4246
+1 details
A lot of us had issues with E-packets, including me, but it finally made it through and arrived this morning after 4 weeks.

I understand your angry, but it's still not FT's fault.
Back from toddlin'
#7 (permalink)      6/24/2019 6:23:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Johnnyace
  • JoinedJul 2015
  • Posts 264
  • Reviews 100
  • Kudos127
+3 details
It's not at all, it's what happened

You had packages returned like a lot of us

You asked FT to combine the packages into one & send by DHL

FT did that for you, DHL added the charges, which they're known for, nothing to do with FT
#8 (permalink)      6/24/2019 6:37:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
formula10
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos14
i wouldn't of gone to such lengths if it hadn't been for customs in china , i upgraded because of it and they never warned me of anything
#9 (permalink)      6/24/2019 6:41:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SynysterMoritty
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2945
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos4246
+2 details
And how is customs having issues anything to do with FT?

Also, these customs issues only really came to light about 3 weeks ago, so again how is that FT's fault? How can you expect them to tell you there's an issue in customs.

So, it's all your own fault really, if you don't want to lose your money, i'd pay the customs charge if i was you, and don't use DHL again.
Back from toddlin'
#10 (permalink)      6/24/2019 6:43:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
formula10
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos14
so again this is a post of a warning to others who have been messed about with china customs and fasttech keep sending item that get sent back , dont upgrade the shipping or you will lose everything and fasttech are not bothered about that bit , as it resulted in losing my order and money which i would never have altered any shipping in the first place if they had been originally posted out or had been warned changing shipping method would incur alot of fees , i would of just cancelled
#11 (permalink)      6/24/2019 7:15:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 1941
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos1791
+4 details
If you don't do your homework then it's FT fault?

They want to do sales, why they should warn you about anything,
it's suppose to know your own country Customs rules before you order anything, right?

This it's your issue if you don't know your local Customs rules.

I did also paid some Customs tax, here in Germany, after I did the math
was cheaper to buy that thing locally but it is what it is.
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.