shopping cart empty
Warning Fasttech robbed me of over 200 usd
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      6/24/2019 8:15:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 5734
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos9054
+1 details
Oh chill out everyone. The guy is angry. Understandable despie it not being Fasttechs fault. No need to pile on him further.

That said, it might have been helpful, especially during the recent crisis of everyones packages being returned by China customs, to have at least pointed out to him that he would incur such a charge on his end.

How difficult could that have been?

I have seen anger from everyone with regards to their packages being returned, slowed down through other means of delivery by people that know the game here.
That the OP didnt is yes, technically his fault, not Fasttech's but perhaps they might have warned him, when no doubt, frustrated by returned packages (as we all were) he mistakenly chose DHL.
Radical Leftism fried its brain! If you haven't been called a racist by a crazy leftist, you're doing something wrong!!!
#32 (permalink)      6/24/2019 8:16:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kental61
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 454
  • Reviews 71
  • Kudos231
+2 details
I once saw a mans hat blow off , it was a windy day.
INTERESTED IN TIME TRAVEL !! MEET HERE LAST SUNDAY @ 2PM
#33 (permalink)      6/24/2019 8:17:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SynysterMoritty
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2945
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos4246
+1 details
formula10 wrote:

come round and argue with me in person i will set your smart mouths straight for no fee

lol

Back from toddlin'
#34 (permalink)      6/24/2019 8:18:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
formula10
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos14
+1 details
@Still.Me - thanks a decent reply and my point
#35 (permalink)      6/24/2019 8:24:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7322
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos27695
+2 details
formula10 wrote:

@airwinny you stupid fucker , just give me your tracking numbers i will pass them on to your relevant customs and then you wont break the laws either or why else you be on the fucking website dickhead

airwinny wrote:

Sure, it's nice that a Chinese company is willing to put lower values on their packages to help us break those laws.

I never said I wasn't breaking said law. I'm just not stupid enough to blame a random Chinese company if I fail to break it.

They're even nice enough to help you, as much as they can. UK packages get a lower value than packages sent to other countries, because UK fees start at a lower amount.

You live in a democracy. Your elected officials put those customs fees in place. You yourself are literally responsible for those laws. And here you are, expecting a company at the other end of the globe to know more about your local laws than you do, and blaming them for you not doing your own homework.

Entitlement is real burden, apparently.

#36 (permalink)      6/24/2019 8:25:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lazyfitter
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 3589
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6957
+1 details
Jeeeezus.... that all escalated quickly!
On the plus side,my post NL package arrived today after about four weeks so at least one postage method is getting through...if somewhat slowly.
I think that in light of recent customs problems etc, vendors should be at least offering advice on alternative shipping rather than just responding to customer requests...eg,charges may be incurred etc.
#37 (permalink)      6/24/2019 8:26:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SynysterMoritty
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2945
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos4246
+2 details
lazyfitter wrote:

On the plus side,my post NL package arrived today after about four weeks so at least one postage method is getting through...if somewhat slowly.

Hurray, Another cheeky Dvarw?

Back from toddlin'
#38 (permalink)      6/24/2019 8:33:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lazyfitter
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 3589
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6957
SynysterMoritty wrote:

lazyfitter wrote:

Yes mate! Can't wait to get home from work now to get a look at the cheeky little scamp! I'm really impressed by the blue 16mm one , mounted on a minivolt. Excited about getting the 22mm onto the stratum!

#39 (permalink)      6/24/2019 8:34:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
formula10
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 32
  • Reviews 55
  • Kudos14
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: fighting
#40 (permalink)      6/24/2019 8:36:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SynysterMoritty
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2945
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos4246
+2 details
lazyfitter wrote:

SynysterMoritty wrote:
lazyfitter wrote:

Yes mate! Can't wait to get home from work now to get a look at the cheeky little scamp! I'm really impressed by the blue 16mm one , mounted on a minivolt. Excited about getting the 22mm onto the stratum!

Two 22mm and a 24mm came today for me.

I think they're more excited to get home than I am, they need a good bath after a month of traveling.

Back from toddlin'
#41 (permalink)      6/24/2019 8:39:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
airwinny
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7322
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos27695
+4 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: fighting