shopping cart empty
Problems with Nanjing Air Cargo?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      7/1/2019 1:01:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 1439
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1312
+1 details
Penetrating can be a tricky task if one isn't skilled at it...
#12 (permalink)      7/1/2019 1:41:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
shakeandvape
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 73
  • Reviews 42
  • Kudos96
+2 details
desuede wrote:

That's what my Mrs said,So i had to up my game.lol

#13 (permalink)      7/2/2019 1:30:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 7670
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4365
paracelsus.de wrote:

In order to be rejected by customs officers they would first have to arrive in the destination country.

Hello paracelsus.de,

Because of the strict security checking in Beijing, lots of packages are returned, so we transferred the packages to Nanjing to avoid the return. But we are not the only one do the change, a large amount of packages are sent to Nanjing, which caused the shipping delay too much. We are really sorry about this.

We have another ePacket shipping way to test recently, it should be faster, once we have the correct data, we will let you know.

Thank you.

#14 (permalink)      7/2/2019 2:03:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
paracelsus.de
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5
+1 details
desuede wrote:

Soooooo many people live in China.

You'd think they have mastered THAT. ;)

Oddly enough, orders placed / posted a week or ten days after the one that is still sitting "dead" in Nanjing almost three weeks now have started moving / changing status / arriving abroad.

Not sure if that should get my hopes up or not. I'd think with such a backlog you start to work off the backlog chronologically, sending the oldest out first. But well, it'll be interesting to see what happens when the packet remains "lost". The refund/resend process is when a company really shows how customer friendly it is. Fingers crossed

#15 (permalink)      7/2/2019 7:46:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Migweld
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 1101
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos475
paracelsus.de wrote:

And these checks and supposed rejections / return to sender do not trigger a change in tracking status, while every other movement is shown in tracking? I find that hard to believe, this security thing might add to the issue of delays, but there seems to be more than one problem with shipments going through Nanjing.

On it's own this alone does not explain a packet sitting two to three weeks with absolutely zero status updates.

Like i said and fasttech just posted this
Because of the strict security checking in Beijing, lots of packages are returned, so we transferred the packages to Nanjing to avoid the return But we are not the only one do the change, a large amount of packages are sent to Nanjing, which caused the shipping delay too much

#16 (permalink)      7/3/2019 12:24:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 1439
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1312
+2 details
paracelsus.de wrote:

I'd think with such a backlog you start to work off the backlog chronologically, sending the oldest out first

Don't count on Chinese sorting facilities ordering the stuff chronologically.
They don't apply German accuracy there. :-)

#17 (permalink)      7/3/2019 12:36:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+1 details
Genau.

My ePacket is still sitting in Nanjing since 20 June after the previous ePacket was returned to FT. Not good. Back to SingPost and NLPost for me.
#18 (permalink)      7/3/2019 1:49:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Carlahola
  • JoinedNov 2017
  • Posts 6223
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos15752
+1 details
We should send Ursula to China...
I am sure she can handle it...
*nodding*
#19 (permalink)      7/3/2019 2:42:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
klynnn
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 593
  • Reviews 71
  • Kudos425
My order has been in Nanjing since June 23. Today it showed up in New York customs.
#20 (permalink)      7/3/2019 6:34:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Migweld
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 1101
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos475
djvillan wrote:

Genau.

My ePacket is still sitting in Nanjing since 20 June after the previous ePacket was returned to FT. Not good. Back to SingPost and NLPost for me.

Yes my ePacket as been in Nanjing from 10th June and was returned to FT 2 or 3 times
i open ticket and copy the tracking info to them, thay told me that its not been returned this was an error and its on its way to my country now, that was on the 24th June.

now all i want to know is why lie

Edited on 7/3/2019 at 6:51 PM. Reason:
#21 (permalink)      7/3/2019 8:16:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ironclad
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 23
  • Reviews 132
  • Kudos9
The tracking is all over the place & misleading. One of my parcels stated it had been returned but that changed & then that notice disappeared all together. So maybe Staff are having the same problem with tracking