shopping cart empty
Problems with Nanjing Air Cargo?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      7/3/2019 8:16:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ironclad
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 23
  • Reviews 132
  • Kudos9
The tracking is all over the place & misleading. One of my parcels stated it had been returned but that changed & then that notice disappeared all together. So maybe Staff are having the same problem with tracking
#22 (permalink)      7/4/2019 4:19:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
paracelsus.de
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5
Small update:

I had three orders going.

One shipped June 22.
One Shipped June 20.
One shipped June 15.

The "newest" order, from June 22, arrived in Germany yesterday. Perfectly fine travel time and tracking, DESSPITE going through Nanjing.

The other two are still rambling around in Nanjing. All of them contained stuff that might look odd to someone screening stuff for aviation security (coil wires etc.) so I am not fully sold on security measures being the culprit here.

But after seeing that video... I guess those older two are on the bottom of the pile. Thet video puts a meaning to the saying "drowning in (commercial) success" maybe.

Well, not much to do but hold my breath a while longer.
#23 (permalink)      7/4/2019 5:29:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ironclad
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 23
  • Reviews 132
  • Kudos9
The video is from November 2018 but it's still probably typical of a normal sorting day in China & more so when there's sales on as this was the November sales.
There's is only so many flights out to various destinations around the world. Probably why one of the packets took 5 days to catch one, it can be longer. Doesn't help when the tracking is not computing though.

Most large scale production is done here now & at a fraction of the cost it would cost to produce in our own countries. Still lucky to buy some things here & China has been very successful.

(Some things are cheaper to buy but prices are increasing, due to Global leaders moaning about its so cheap & local businesses can't compete, so get it while you can despite delays in shipping)
#24 (permalink)      7/4/2019 7:32:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 1429
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1291
Prices are increasing mainly because production costs are increasing.
Better salaries are leading to increased labour costs.

Vietnam is now taking over a part of what was produced in China. Western, and even Chinese companies are investing a lot in production facilities there right now.

We'll just have to wait for the Viet version of FT to appear. :-)

再见中国,你好越南
and
Tạm biệt Trung Quốc và xin chào Việt Nam
#25 (permalink)      7/8/2019 2:07:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
paracelsus.de
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 13
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5
Anniepan wrote:

Hello paracelsus.de,

The shipping speed is delayed much due to the packages backlog in Nanjing. We have urged our Post to speed your package shipping. You should receive your package this week. If you don't receive after then, please feel free to contact us again.

We will choose a faster ePacket to avoid the delay issue recently, if there is any concerns, please let us know freely, we will keep on tracing your package until it is delivered.

We do really appreciate your patience.

Anniepan, can you please start an inquiry on the shipment "LL438686774CN" (ticket open as Q0629WMXWY) and let me know how long this process takes before a decision for reshipment / refund is made by Fasttech?

It is not moving at all, it has been at Nanjing for three weeks straight now, while other packets shipped BEFORE that which were stuck and even those shipped long AFTER that one have made their way. Maybe the inquiry will cause them to "find" it but there are some items in there I kind of need so please let me know how to handle this.

#26 (permalink)      7/8/2019 2:41:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
logidog
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 989
  • Reviews 27
  • Kudos769
Of my 2 orders June 5 out of Nanjing one finally shows “Processed Thru NYC Facility” with a delivery date of Thursday. The other has not updated in over 2 weeks but I expect it to do the same.

For this reason I didn’t order anything during the Fourth of July sale. I’m going to wait until shipping is more stable.
#27 (permalink)      7/8/2019 3:44:05 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 7651
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4362
paracelsus.de wrote:

Anniepan wrote:

Anniepan, can you please start an inquiry on the shipment "LL438686774CN" (ticket open as Q0629WMXWY) and let me know how long this process takes before a decision for reshipment / refund is made by Fasttech?

It is not moving at all, it has been at Nanjing for three weeks straight now, while other packets shipped BEFORE that which were stuck and even those shipped long AFTER that one have made their way. Maybe the inquiry will cause them to "find" it but there are some items in there I kind of need so please let me know how to handle this.

logidog wrote:

Of my 2 orders June 5 out of Nanjing one finally shows “Processed Thru NYC Facility” with a delivery date of Thursday. The other has not updated in over 2 weeks but I expect it to do the same.

For this reason I didn’t order anything during the Fourth of July sale. I’m going to wait until shipping is more stable.

Hello paracelsus.de,

It seems the package with tracking number LL438686774CN has been dispatched to your country finally, as your will see your another package, which has arrived in your country, you will see the tracking information is updated today.

We urged our Post to give us a solution of these delayed packages. We also sent a ticket for you.

And logidog, your package has the same situation as paracelsus.de's. We urged our Post to check your package status and also sent a ticket for you. Please kindly check. Any concerns, please contact us freely, we will try our best to help.

Thank you for your great patience.