shopping cart empty
Reload S RDA by Reload-Vapor - 24 mm - BF - Single Coil - Honeycomb Airflow ( Recurve Killer ! ) 👽
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      2/20/2019 8:24:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Athos.23
  • JoinedAug 2016
  • Posts 885
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos859
$0.50 rebate earned+2 details
Reload S RDA by Reload-Vapor - 24 mm - BF - Single Coil - Honeycomb Airflow ( Recurve Killer ! ) 👽

Deck Comparision with Recurve

Product Features:

Dual Adjustable Top-Down Air Flow Hits Both Sides and Bottom Simultaneously To Maximize Flavors and Minimize Leaking
3 PCS Top Cap Design Ensures Easy Airflow Adjustment
24mm Diameter, 22mm Chamber
14mm Wide Bore 810 Drip Tip
28.5 mm Tall With Drip Tip
24K Gold Plated Screws/Contacts for Maximum Conductivity
Postless Quad Terminal Style Build Deck
304 SS Construction
Peek Insulator
Squonk Ready
Serial Number and Logo On The Bottom Of The DecK
3 Color Options: Black , Stainless Steel & Red
Vacuum Plating for Red
Builder Friendly

Product Includes:

1 Reload S RDA with Squonk Pin installed
1 Customized Reload Allen Driver
1 810 Drip Tip
1 Gold Plated Regular 510 Pin
1 Spare Parts Pack (4 extra screws,1 peek insulator,
assorted O-rings, 1 Allen key for Squonk pin)

My opinion(Subjective):

there is not much to say,
a fusion of merits of the Recurve + Reload = SingleFlavourBanger
I do not find faults sincerely, many reviewers speak ill of it, but it is only envy
the guys from Vapor USA did a great job
ok many will say as usual .... "Hey is a copy of the Recurve, nothing special"
I think otherwise ...
I say: you are not limited to copy the Recurve (the recurve is a copy of Kilyn RTA) but have been inspired by an excellent deck, have added the Top Airflow of Reload and have improved everything.
So guys for me is a Holy bomb! to have absolutely;)

Edited on 3/6/2019 at 11:47 AM. Reason:
¦¦¦ IF I HELPED YOU GIVE ME A HAND, PUT +TIPS, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO, BLESS ††† ¦¦¦
#2 (permalink)      2/20/2019 10:29:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
xandwhyisY
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 263
  • Reviews 65
  • Kudos164
I don't think it's going to hurt Recurve sales, if there are any left to hurt. It's priced too high, and this is just my opinion, but it is a very unattractive atomizer.
#3 (permalink)      2/21/2019 9:07:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Athos.23
  • JoinedAug 2016
  • Posts 885
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos859
xandwhyisY wrote:

I don't think it's going to hurt Recurve sales, if there are any left to hurt. It's priced too high, and this is just my opinion, but it is a very unattractive atomizer.

actually talking about the original, you're right it costs too much. the recurve is much more cheap and rich of spare parts.
however it was intended as a performance
but soon the styled will come out, surely it will be about 8-9 $, at this price will become part of my small collection :)
patience and stay tuned ;)

¦¦¦ IF I HELPED YOU GIVE ME A HAND, PUT +TIPS, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO, BLESS ††† ¦¦¦
#4 (permalink)      2/26/2019 10:41:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Athos.23
  • JoinedAug 2016
  • Posts 885
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos859
@Anniepan Styled is out

Edited on 2/28/2019 at 9:33 PM. Reason:
#5 (permalink)      3/6/2019 11:34:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Athos.23
  • JoinedAug 2016
  • Posts 885
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos859
Onest Review:

Listed Here:

Reload S

#6 (permalink)      3/6/2019 12:26:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FloWo1701
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 3552
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos1958
Just ordered the red and the blue one just for the fucks of it...
Gina Royal: https://youtu.be/t2qAGfxoRu4
#7 (permalink)      3/6/2019 12:27:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dave39
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 78
  • Reviews 43
  • Kudos29
Here is my opinion: there are only so many things that can be done with atomizers, before they are either ugly AF or ineffective. With that said, companies can't sell that theory and constantly have to market "new" or "improved" ideas in order to keep making sales, and stay in business.

The recurve used honeycomb airflow just like other atomizers before it, and now the reload s is using honeycomb airflow -similar, but still different, to the recurve.

Honestly, I thought the recurve was an ugly RDA and I had no interest in purchasing one. To see a honeycomb airflow RDA with the reload s aesthetics is great (yes, aesthetics is subjective) and it sounds like the performance is also superior to the recurve.

People can get bent out of shape all they want, but the reality is you can only change so many things on an atomizer and chances are - it's been done before in one way or another.
#8 (permalink)      3/6/2019 12:29:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dave39
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 78
  • Reviews 43
  • Kudos29
+1 details
FloWo1701 wrote:

Good job Flowo, looking forward to seeing a review from you on them!

#9 (permalink)      3/6/2019 6:25:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Athos.23
  • JoinedAug 2016
  • Posts 885
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos859
+1 details
FloWo1701 wrote:

excellent choice (in my opinion)
for $ 7.70 it's worth them all!

we hope it will be done well
we'll see who gets there first and his review

dave39 wrote:

Here is my opinion: there are only so many things that can be done with atomizers, before they are either ugly AF or ineffective. With that said, companies can't sell that theory and constantly have to market "new" or "improved" ideas in order to keep making sales, and stay in business.

The recurve used honeycomb airflow just like other atomizers before it, and now the reload s is using honeycomb airflow -similar, but still different, to the recurve.

Honestly, I thought the recurve was an ugly RDA and I had no interest in purchasing one. To see a honeycomb airflow RDA with the reload s aesthetics is great (yes, aesthetics is subjective) and it sounds like the performance is also superior to the recurve.

People can get bent out of shape all they want, but the reality is you can only change so many things on an atomizer and chances are - it's been done before in one way or another.

the recurve is a good atom (I also have the recurve),
It has some little problems, but the aroma is great
mike would have had to get him out of the second cap by 22mm,
the first of 24mm is horrible fail and useless

the Reload s definitely much higher than the recurve and normal reload (my opinion) under all points of view, in fact it has become part of my collection of atom

about honeycomb airflow:
I prefer it, because it gives more Cloudy flavors
it's not a bullshit because it's all about pressure compared to an airflow with a single hole of the same surface

#10 (permalink)      3/7/2019 6:02:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Taifix
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 219
  • Reviews 83
  • Kudos77
I can´t wait to get this. I ordered the black and the blue one.

I have the Recurve in daily use and like it so far but I really appriciate that with the Reload S I don´t need to squonk every 5 puffs and that it´s leak-proof. I hope that it will give the same or even better taste than the Recurve and that the airflow is still smooth on this one.

It will be very interesting how Mike Vapes designed his Recurve V2 and I will definitely get one if it has some upgrades like the Reload S has. I think it´s good for the market that there is competition.
#11 (permalink)      3/14/2019 8:29:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
karlpais
  • JoinedMar 2017
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Topside + Reload S

I love this setup. IMO the Reload S RDA is a much MUCH better “updated” version of the Recurve.

Is it work the 60 bucks? I’m not sure but I honestly can’t find many other BF RDAs that are single coil, leak-proof and soaks the coil without solely relying on capillary action. The only other ones that come to mind is the .BLANK RDA by Asmodus and the pulse V2 by Vandy Vape.

I highly recommend it, certainly worth having something that is quality, unlike the recurve where the screws were so awful.