shopping cart empty
HCigar Warwolf 80W - really rugged?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      12/12/2019 11:58:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Morris68
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 5246
  • Reviews 50
  • Kudos8245
+3 details
I already told you as best as I could, VAPORLuvr!-)
“O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!" Robert Burns
#12 (permalink)      12/13/2019 12:26:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4913
  • Reviews 221
  • Kudos3252
lol
Convert rebates points to gift certificate here==> https://support.fasttech.com/general/ACCT
#13 (permalink)      12/13/2019 12:30:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4913
  • Reviews 221
  • Kudos3252
Well that was a good price you got. They want $50 for it now, and claim that is a "clearance" price And for the USA design, they want almost $100 lol

I'll be honest, the only reason I wanted the Jackaroo over the Aegis Solo was because it takes 2x700 bats and 18650. That's it. I really have to stop shopping for hardware lol I'm good.

Edit, ooops they want 38 for just the mod. But still. I'm done. Maybe I'll pick up version 12.365899 later haha

Edited on 12/13/2019 at 12:34 AM. Reason:
Convert rebates points to gift certificate here==> https://support.fasttech.com/general/ACCT
#14 (permalink)      12/13/2019 12:32:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FrankieS
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 627
  • Reviews 178
  • Kudos287
+1 details
I bought one of these and an HCigar Wildwolf around the same time it was released. Over 3 years? Or more. The people here are right. The battery door is a bit weak. But I have been careful with mine, and it’s been working fine in the last 3 years. I used it as my main mod for about a year, and have been using it as one of my backups for another 2. It’s a very nice mod, and if you are nice to your equipment, I recommend it.
If you like the HCigar brand, Wildwolf, was my big surprise. Small and light for a 2 battery mod. Comes with an included sleeve that is tight and doesn’t add to its size. If you don’t mind a small and light 2 battery mod, it is a no brainer choice. It’s been working daily for me since I bought it over 3 years ago. At the time, I was so happy with it, that I bought 2 more as backups. Since then, I have gone through a few DNA mods, YiHi mods, Proton, NX75, Espion, and many more mods. But my HCigar Wildwolf refuses to die, and if I take the sleeve off of it, it looks new. I gave one of my backups away, and the other one is still sealed and waiting for my first one to die. If you like the HCigar brand, look at it. It’s one great looking and reliable mod. I think FT still sells some.
#15 (permalink)      12/13/2019 4:26:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Morris68
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 5246
  • Reviews 50
  • Kudos8245

the other one is still sealed and waiting for my first one to die.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who's had to learn that unfortunate (and costly) tactic!-(

Still have my 3rd CoV 80W TC Mini in it's box...one died but the other's been going strong for years. It's got to be my favorite small, on-the-go mod as it's almost as small as the old CoV 40W but more dependable, good battery life (rechargable, not replaceable) and it hit's harder than most mods twice it's size or more. Does TC ok as well!-)

“O wad some Power the giftie gie us, to see oursels as ithers see us!" Robert Burns
#16 (permalink)      12/13/2019 12:26:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FrankieS
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 627
  • Reviews 178
  • Kudos287
I also love the little Aspire NX75. It’s really small and a tough mod to improve. With the latest update, it practically has a functioning mini EScribe within its incredibly easy(4 buttons for navigation) menus! It has a sensor that flips its very small but beautiful screen automatically. And it’s made of solid metal, so good luck breaking it! I am still using the first one I bought in early 2016 with the second one in it’s sealed box.
#17 (permalink)      12/13/2019 12:26:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FrankieS
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 627
  • Reviews 178
  • Kudos287
I also love the little Aspire NX75. It’s really small and a tough mod to improve. With the latest update, it practically has a functioning mini EScribe within its incredibly easy(4 buttons for navigation) menus! It has a sensor that flips its very small but beautiful screen automatically. And it’s made of solid metal, so good luck breaking it! I am still using the first one I bought in early 2016 with the second one in it’s sealed box.