shopping cart empty
I APOLOGISE TO EVERYONE INVOLVED - SORRY!!!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      2/4/2020 1:19:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Carlahola
  • JoinedNov 2017
  • Posts 6830
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos16689
+1 details
the usual 3 FT trolls will not hesitate, Bradley...
*nodding*
#12 (permalink)      2/4/2020 1:21:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 155
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos125
+1 details
vape8ion wrote:

Oh, that means you may be recruitable.......depending on if you like licking patent leather boots.

OK then ill keep my head down my nose clean and wait for the nod!!! if it don't come ill blame YOU.

JUST KEEPING IT REAL!!!
#13 (permalink)      2/4/2020 1:24:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 4528
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos2999
+1 details
vape8ion no one wants to lick your weird boots! This is how people get corona virus.
#14 (permalink)      2/4/2020 1:25:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 11295
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos17875
+4 details
Ok then, I'll just spray them with clorox and put them back in the closet with muh goats.
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#15 (permalink)      2/4/2020 1:30:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 7717
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos12159
+2 details
Bradley77 wrote:

Carlahola wrote:

never mind, Bradley...once you contradict Still.me, you will see more....
*nodding*

Still.me kudos my apology up top ...................... does that mean im IN .................. or OUT!!! Cause at the minute I feel like one of the Kool kids PMSFL!!!

You are fine by me but I am noticing here that there are some trying to win you to their "side".

That would be Vape8ion, Carlahola (who by the way is not really a little girl but an old man pretending to be one). There are others but for now, in this thread, those two seem to be using you to cause trouble with others whom they dont like.

That could be me, it could be Viking65 or Richy7

Who is the cool group?
Hmm, well that will depend on who you speak to.

My advice, just go about your business here and just ignore for now anyone that seems to be trying to irritate you.
If they feel that they can, they will continue.

There is a lot of history here between people and different sets of trolls so you couldn't possibly even begin to understand some of the comments between many of us without that shared history.

You are fine. Just go about whatever it is you do and respond to whomever you like and you will get along here just fine.

Regressive Radical Leftism fried its brain!
#16 (permalink)      2/4/2020 1:33:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 7717
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos12159
+1 details
Bradley77 wrote:

vape8ion wrote:

I had to laugh at some of the responses...."slack-jawed fucktard" and "Try cleaning the virgin cum off your keyboard." being those that stood out. Having been around a while and endured the "slings and arrows" so to speak I can assure you that your "hazing" is something a lot of us has been through. Now, being a "horrible twat" is held by some here as a badge of honor. Only time will tell.

I felt like I was the new kid getting bullied, cause they all probable thought "theres a new name Bradley77 lets get him" never mind ya live and learn lol!!!

BTW, your experience was one of the tamer ones I have seen here. 😂

Regressive Radical Leftism fried its brain!
#17 (permalink)      2/4/2020 1:43:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
gotthedrips
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 3824
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos8508
+3 details
The slack jawed fucktard thing was great... keep up the good work

There are 3 types of people in this world, those who can count and those who cant!
#18 (permalink)      2/4/2020 2:26:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 155
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos125
+5 details
Still.Me wrote:

Bradley77 wrote:
vape8ion wrote:
I had to laugh at some of the responses...."slack-jawed fucktard" and "Try cleaning the virgin cum off your keyboard." being those that stood out. Having been around a while and endured the "slings and arrows" so to speak I can assure you that your "hazing" is something a lot of us has been through. Now, being a "horrible twat" is held by some here as a badge of honor. Only time will tell.

I felt like I was the new kid getting bullied, cause they all probable thought "theres a new name Bradley77 lets get him" never mind ya live and learn lol!!!

BTW, your experience was one of the tamer ones I have seen here. 😂

Don't tell me theres sides as well! oooooh my god this is getting so complicated I wish I never apologised now and was just regarded a prick, at least I would of been in a gang of one and new where I stood in my loners gang lol!!!

I think ill plod about on my own for a bit until I find my feet I think thats best just if I swear at ya dont take it to heart lol!!!

Edited on 2/4/2020 at 2:29 PM. Reason: edit!
JUST KEEPING IT REAL!!!
#19 (permalink)      2/4/2020 2:52:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Carlahola
  • JoinedNov 2017
  • Posts 6830
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos16689
+3 details
you see, Bradley?
My prediction about still.me was correct.
*nodding*
#20 (permalink)      2/4/2020 3:22:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 10988
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos30225
+3 details
^^^ called it ^^^
It is a good rule in life to be wary of the company of people who think of themselves in the third person, no matter how well justified they might seem to be in doing so.
#21 (permalink)      2/4/2020 3:26:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 10988
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos30225
+3 details
Hey Bradley...!

It is a good rule in life to be wary of the company of people who think of themselves in the third person, no matter how well justified they might seem to be in doing so.