so as i always do i ordered big order at 16/9/2015 including this subox mini...
was listed at this item shipping in 5 days... all was looking good after waiting all items was ready for shipping exept this subox mini so i opened ticket and they said another 10 days restocking at 24/9
still no shipping i opened another ticket and they said next restocking at 4/10 so i said i will wait :k
now 4 october is gone and i just been told next restocking at 15 october Wtf is going on?0.o
ive been using nothing but fasttech since like year and half spent a hell of money for you guyz atleast you shouldve come clean from the start and list not in stock and not as it was listed 5 days and after i buy it it then says restocking and the restocking keeps delaying from date to date wtf i pay the money based on 5 days ship lie and its my right to have this item and no i dont refund i want this item thats why i payed for i expect from fasttech to get me my items that i pay lot of money in time...
as i said ive been spending alot of my money here over the time and could be my last order ur lost my lost i dont know really but what i know for sure that i demand a coupon code atleast for my troubles if you guyz want me to still regular customer...
ill post some of my tickets here to see what im talking about
tickets in this link: http://imgur.com/a/s52Xz