Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Thanks for the detailed pictures!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/5/2013 1:30:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nubecoder
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 163
  • Reviews 67
  • Kudos72
Thanks for the detailed pictures!
Thanks fasttech for the decent price and detailed pictures showing the flat center pin on the inside of the 510 connection (top side). Most vendors don't care to show such detail and I've bought an adapter such as this in the past that had a post type center pin which would actually go inside some device's center pin air flow hole, causing problems.

If anyone who has purchased this item would care to confirm the item matches the pictures, feel free.
Thanks.
#2 (permalink)      6/7/2013 7:07:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NsaneJain
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1429
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos922
+3 details
I have purchased this from here and can confirm mine looks just as pictured here and is lighter than my other one which is different as you described. It performs as well as the heavier one I have if not better, and I consistantly pick this one over the other one I have daily. It reads same ohms when I use this as without it of my atomizer and causes no voltage drop that I notice when using with my mechanicals, although I have not tested with a meter. So I am not sure of the material used but it works very well, and does have the flat side pictured. Hope this helps.
#3 (permalink)      6/7/2013 9:43:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
nubecoder
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 163
  • Reviews 67
  • Kudos72
Thanks for the confirmation.

=]