shopping cart empty
[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1st, 2020 to October 8th, 2020 to celebrate the National Day Holiday and Mid-Autumn Festival. Services will resume on October 9th, 2020 (details).
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

its actually monster flavored
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      11/4/2013 2:27:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jawns
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos1
its actually monster flavored
it taste like monster and is almost spot on. its great juice but i feel heavy headed after awhile. not as bad as the dekang juice thats for sure
#2 (permalink)      11/4/2013 11:20:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cunin
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 179
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos33
Do you get weird feelings with Dekang too? I thought I was the only one in the world lol
#3 (permalink)      11/4/2013 11:49:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jawns
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos1
Yeah, I get a headache almost
#4 (permalink)      11/4/2013 11:55:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cunin
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 179
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos33
In my case it's like a light alcoholic buzz, but I do get a little headache when it wears out...pretty weird.
The same is not happening with Hangsen and Liqua, so try those ones if you haven't already.
#5 (permalink)      11/5/2013 7:33:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jawns
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos1
Thank you cunin, I was wondering if those juices did the same thing
#6 (permalink)      11/11/2013 11:00:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cmmac
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 78
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos23
HI there wow i thort i was the only one that had some strange affects from eliquids i once had some nicotine used for making up your own ejuice have done this many times an have never had a problem until this new nicotine liquid i was feeling rather strange i was getting panic attakes an it was bloody horrable it took me a week to recover propley i have used this yi kang an not had an probs
#7 (permalink)      11/11/2013 11:21:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cunin
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 179
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos33
Yeah I wasn't able to find any info on the internet when I searched about it, and trust me when I say I tried every food, beverage, medicine and "other" stuff I could get my hands on, and never had a single problem before, so I thought it was a cheap brand containing some kind of bad, poisonous, substance, but then I realized everyone else never had a problem with it, and even made a friend of mine try it and he didn't have problems...

It's pretty weird and may lead to panic to some people, like it happened to you, which is kind of dangerous (just imagine if you were driving).

The only thing I could find was a thread on reddit, which is now dead, and no one found an answer there either. It probably has to do with some additional substance mixed with some nicotine/pg/vg/flavor base, which is probably perfectly safe but has an adverse effect on a very tiny percentage of people, just like some commonly used medicine does to a few unfortunate people, that has to look for a different substance to get the same treatment.

I call it intolerance, but may be an allergy (they may even be the same thing, I'm not a doctor :) ) or something else, and the only thing I can suggest is to try a sample of each brand until you find the one(s) that don't give you the problem, which in my case are Hangsen and Liqua here, while Dekang gives me that problem.
I now ordered one of those 100ml unbranded bottles and I will report if they gives me problems, but it seems to be different for everyone, so it may not even be an useful information afterall, as it may not give problems to me but give problems to someone else.

At least it's cheap to try liquids here on FT :)