shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Estimate shipping date of item sku 1594300
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/10/2014 12:04:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
sufie
Staff
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 6376
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6032
+14 details
Estimate shipping date of item sku 1594300
We apologize for the bewilderment for shipping date of the item SKU 1594300. We will ship your order in 5 business days predictably based on our agreement with the supplier. Shipping in 5 business days was supposed to be displayed on the product page in first place. The "in stock" stock reporting was displayed falsely due to our product editor neglected the system feature that when an item is set at Limited sales model, the shipping time estimation will be reset to in stock automatically. We overlooked this specific system feature resulting in this situation.

We opened Limited sales model for this item in the purpose to fulfill the shipping time estimation. And at this model, the system won't allow "sold out" configuration thus FastTech changed it to "discontinued" so we could concentrate on fulfilling the current orders.

In conclusion, the item was supposed to be shipped in 5 business days and we will ship your order in this time frame. If you are unwilling to wait, please let us know and we will proceed refund.

We apologize for the mistake again. Thank you for your understanding in this case.

UPDATE from Geek (1/12/2014 HKT):

All orders of the Aqua (SKU 1597300) placed on or before 2014-01-07 at 17:01:43 US central time were shipped yesterday, or are on the "ready to ship" state for those orders that contain other pending products.

We expect most, if not all, orders placed later than that date/time to be shipped tomorrow (Monday) evening our time.

I apologize again for the "in-stock" glitch that warehouse introduced for a few hours back last week. FastTech started taking orders of the Aqua on 1/6/2014. FastTech was able to get all orders shipped (or ready to ship) within the originally planned 5 business day period.

The Aqua is available for new orders now and are shipped in 5 business days.

Mod (geek) edited on 1/15/2014 at 4:09 AM. Reason: unstickied
**Please post your order number** when asking order specific questions. Thank you.
#2 (permalink)      1/10/2014 12:38:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VaporRipper
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 385
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos282
+5 details
Sufie, why doesn't FT wait until they actually have item in stock before even posting item. It's not fair to take our money before FT has product. FT is using our order money to buy the product and send it out 5 days after they have the money. That is why some items will say shipping in 10 days for 3 weeks; not enough sales to make another purchase from manufacturer. FT is using our money as a free loan to buy their inventory. "We were wrong, we are sorry, all better now, right?" ...what a joke! This will be my last order from here for a while, got plenty of gear to keep me happy and off cigs.
Sittin' in the clouds
#3 (permalink)      1/10/2014 12:41:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
treeboa
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 564
  • Reviews 28
  • Kudos324
+2 details
how strange you suddenly pull the `Limited sales model` out of the bag when at no point is it anywhere to be seen previous to today, all we seem to see recently is cockup after cockup after cockup, so you now say `In conclusion, the item was supposed to be shipped in 5 business days and we will ship your order in this time frame`. Order Received
Monday, January 06, 2014 7:33:25 AM

Order Number:
A010676214
Order Placed:
1/6/2014
Order Total:
$30.76
Payments:
$30.76
Shipments:
Order Status:
Full payment received.

can i take it then that this monday coming my order will be in the post, it will be the correct order and there will be no further excuses ??
#4 (permalink)      1/10/2014 12:46:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Snorkelwhacker
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 8578
  • Reviews 210
  • Kudos6852
+1 details
Well, that explanation was about as clear as mud.

It looks like you only had X units to sell, but since that option wasn't set that you sold X+n units. How did you manage to get your supplier to provide these additional units and why can't you get them to continue supplying them?

Edited on 1/10/2014 at 12:47 AM. Reason:
Rube Goldberg would get a kick out of "temperature control" devices.
#5 (permalink)      1/10/2014 12:47:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VaporRipper
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 385
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos282
+1 details
Sufie,

Order Received

Monday, January 06, 2014 7:34:37 AM

Still says RESTOCKING and does not say ships 01/15/2014

Please update my order as proof of what you say about this 5 day excuse.
Sittin' in the clouds
#6 (permalink)      1/10/2014 3:24:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ghost210
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 289
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos108
Now it says "temporarily sold out". There goes your "discontinued" excuse? Any others u care to try?

Btw, I expect mine to be shipped out on the 11th as well, even though it said the 9th in my order. Ur was that another incompitant employee you want to blame?
#7 (permalink)      1/10/2014 3:28:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ghost210
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 289
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos108
Sorry about that, here is my order number : A010621393

And I appreciate the definite answer to our question "In conclusion, the item was supposed to be shipped in 5 business days and we will ship your order in this time frame." Which is the 11nth for me. Thanks again.
#8 (permalink)      1/10/2014 3:35:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Panga
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 822
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos903
+11 details
Ghost - She said it should have shown "sold out" not discontinued before. So it is corrected now.

VaporRipper = lol at "its not fair". If FT had every item that they sold in stock before they sold, then their business model would be completely different and their prices would be more expensive. Their are plenty of online retailers using that business model if you prefer it.

SW - I think they were trying a new approach to avoid the "restocking" fuck-ups that have been happening on every VaporJoe's fanboi item lately (Kayfun etc). I think they didn't do it properly, but the intention was to not sell unlimited numbers (displayed as 5 days shipping), and once they had sold the number the supplier had confirmed to provide it became "sold-out". If it had worked it would have been great and even this is better than selling loads they cannot provide.
Get the Sentient Vape podcast at www.soundcloud.com/sentientvape
#9 (permalink)      1/10/2014 3:41:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ghost210
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 289
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos108
@panga read again, this time with your good eye..

"We opened Limited sales model for this item in the purpose to fulfill the shipping time estimation. And at this model, the system won't allow "sold out" configuration thus FastTech changed it to "discontinued" so we could concentrate on fulfilling the current orders."

The "in stock" was the error that was corrected, anything else panga?
#10 (permalink)      1/10/2014 3:50:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Panga
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 822
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos903
+4 details
Hey ghost. Not trying to start an argument with you :)

As far as I understood it:" in stock" should have read "ships in 5 days" but clerical error was made. "discontinued" should have meant "sold out" but this wasn't possible so "discontinued" was used to prevent orders being placed that could not be fulfilled. All the orders that were made will be shipped in 5 days and the description now says "temporarily sold out". The two issues were separate so I kinda think my first post made sense.

-------

FT can't win with some people [not meaning you ghost].

Edited on 1/10/2014 at 3:51 AM. Reason:
Get the Sentient Vape podcast at www.soundcloud.com/sentientvape
#11 (permalink)      1/10/2014 4:08:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ghost210
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 289
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos108
+2 details
I know, no worries. I just want to make sure they stand by their word. We have had such a runaround these past couple of months. And they always kind of dance around questions and we can easily tell they are lying. Didnt mean to take anything out on you, just tired of the BS.

The way I understood it is - someone messed up when originally listing this item, the "in stock" should of read "5 days". And then the system due to this "Limited sales model", which none of us have ever heard of, it didnt allow them to put sold out so they had to put discontinued, but 2 hours later is says "sold out". Why put discontinued if the has been listed for 3 days already and change it to "sold out" 2 hours later, they should of left the "in stock" For the extra 2 hours. Doesn't make sense and it is a lie. Plain and simple.