shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Estimate shipping date of item sku 1594300
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#111 (permalink)      1/14/2014 2:04:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ghost210
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 289
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos108
Am I the only one left that ordered on the 6th and still hasn't shipped?
#112 (permalink)      1/14/2014 2:15:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sorchagirl
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 98
  • Reviews 404
  • Kudos91
I ordered on the 6th and mine has been in 'packaging' limbo for quite some time now. Hopefully it'll ship soon.
#113 (permalink)      1/14/2014 2:58:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
sufie
Staff
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 6376
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6032
+1 details
Superxshy, we have split your order and the first shipment shall be shipped to you soon.

Ghost210, Sorchagirl, sorry for the waiting. your order shall be shipped within the next 24 hours. Thank you.
**Please post your order number** when asking order specific questions. Thank you.
#114 (permalink)      1/14/2014 3:02:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sorchagirl
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 98
  • Reviews 404
  • Kudos91
Thanks Sufie!
#115 (permalink)      1/14/2014 3:09:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NealB
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 79
  • Kudos126
+1 details
To everyone who is impatient... keep in mind, the E-cig market is a very fast paced business. As soon as something is created, others will try to copy or manufacture something similar within days. Fasttech is a company that supplies the general user (You and me) with those products. Sometimes items are created on a need basis, and sometimes the company is just setting up manufacture of that product. It's a very fast paced market. Fasttech does not keep all products in their warehouse at all times. To do so, would leave the company open to potential "dead sells" and lost money, which in turn would have to be made up by us (the buyer) and raise our prices.

Also, keep in mind that they are probably on the other side of the world or in totally country. Usually that means increased shipping times, and export policies. Like the manufacturing risks above, if there is a shipping risk, prices would be raised to cover the loss of products during shipping.

Fasttech is a company that offers products for a very low markup. Some delays in getting the product and shipping times WILL happen, but you get a much lower price than what you might get elsewhere. patience is the key to getting a good product at a decent price that many other stores may not carry at all.

I have ordered several things, and everything came in as expected, and I have not seen one fault with Fasttech's procedures. With their prices, I am sure they are quite busy, especially with people trying to get their orders in before the Chinese New Year. For those people in the US, imagine it being one week before Christmas and you're going to the toy store to pick up the latest Console game that is %80 off retail.... trust me, it might take some time before you get it in your hand and you may not get it before Christmas.
#116 (permalink)      1/14/2014 4:17:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Superxshy
  • JoinedJan 2013
  • Posts 282
  • Reviews 112
  • Kudos168
+2 details
Their stock system sucks period. I order the aqua within an hour when it first came out but what I am really annoyed about is their communication process.

It seriously needs tweaking. I placed 4 orders since last week and cancelled the aqua order twice because their contact system blows. I can understand the wait time being long as I have worked in CS before. But what bothers me once your que is answered it should not be place in the back of the line to be answered again.

I mean a few tweaks to their system to keep ongoing tickets on top of the CSR que is not hard. So simple issues like splitting orders or refunds can be resolved faster and not have to wait a day just hear back a response. A ticket can go on for a week because of their silly system is pretty bad.

That's why everyone is taking it to the forums to get issues resolved...

Anyways I guess my aqua be shipped next week hopefully...
#117 (permalink)      1/14/2014 8:49:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wraithpc
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1470
  • Reviews 228
  • Kudos1927
I think most anyone here doesn't have a problem with occasional delays, slow shipping, etc. The real problem is the piss poor lack of communications, and the support system.

Fix that, and negative forum posts go down to practically nothing. Speaking of forum, it is pretty ridiculous to have to resort to the forum for Comms.

I bought my Aqua on a popular auction site after I cancelled here, within 10 hours I had valid tracking info, and I'll have it within a couple days, cost me $9.00 for this PAIN FREE PURCHASE

The money savings is not worth the hassle of ordering, if it is going to be BS every order. I've cancelled 2 of my last three orders. My frustration, and hostility could all have been converted to a positive attitude by one valid support ticket.

The gap in pricing is closing fast, sometimes Fasttech isn't even competitive any more I paid $45 shipped for a REAL Innokin MVP 2.0 FT price, check for yourself, more and more I see the price spread narrowing.
#118 (permalink)      1/14/2014 9:24:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
asneas
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 102
  • Reviews 106
  • Kudos36
+1 details
Mine is stuck for two days on: Waiting to be Packaged status, I ordered on the 7th .. I think that ready to be shipped status is s**t :)I never had a package that would take so many days to get packed, might be that they have a lot of work these days.. I hope that FT will pull it's play together or a better alternative will appear one day, because the last few month it's bin a disaster :)

Edited on 1/14/2014 at 9:25 AM. Reason:
#119 (permalink)      1/14/2014 9:29:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
geek
Tech Staff
  • JoinedJun 2012
  • Posts 3102
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos4039
+1 details
For the record, our MVPs are real. Also, tickets are responded to within 20 hours now. We could easily implement a system where assigned tickets get quicker answers, however it will mean new tickets will need to wait extra time to get their answering slots.

I use a lot of US services myself, and 20-hour response time, while definitely not the best premium service level, is pretty industry standard. Last but not least, live chat is being rolled out for live service.

Lately I noticed that there's a repeating pattern of feedback that the openness and willingness to take support questions over forums became a bad thing for us to do. Given a sub 24-hour response time, and a live chat, we'll probably be banning questions over forums soon.

Edited on 1/14/2014 at 9:37 AM. Reason:
I'm not a CS staff but I help answering questions here. If I missed your questions, I apologize and you are not being ignored :).
#120 (permalink)      1/14/2014 9:34:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wraithpc
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1470
  • Reviews 228
  • Kudos1927
If your innokin products are legit you should ask why Innokin says different, I'm not doubting your word, but I was in the market for an SVD, and asked Innokin, they said they do not, and will not sell to FT.

Just passing on what I was told in live chat by an Innokin Rep.
#121 (permalink)      1/14/2014 9:36:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
geek
Tech Staff
  • JoinedJun 2012
  • Posts 3102
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos4039
+1 details
Because they have a typical China mentality where some sales would sell you products so they earn commissions while pissing off their other sales who happens to be able to influence their CS rep.

Stating ours is fake is a false statement from Innokin with the intention of stopping their other vendors from complaining about our price.

Edited on 1/14/2014 at 9:42 AM. Reason:
I'm not a CS staff but I help answering questions here. If I missed your questions, I apologize and you are not being ignored :).