shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

All I want to say . . .
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/11/2014 3:54:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sorchagirl
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 98
  • Reviews 404
  • Kudos91
+19 details
All I want to say . . .
I buy from fasttech because they can offer a product, that I want, for a fraction of the cost. If they 'mess up' and are unable to post it to me in the allotted time, I understand, shit happens, and there has been a heightened awareness of this site, largely due to the budget pricing and word of mouth, BRAVO FASTTECH! But it has hindered the orders of the regulars, you, me, us and as difficult as it is, as a consumer we need to support where we buy from, so that we can continue to get the prices and support we want. I will continue to support fasttech, as long as the continue to provide me with new and innovative vape gear that I desire, and so far they have, even if it takes a month or so to get into my fingers! . . . I wish you all a great day.
#2 (permalink)      1/11/2014 4:38:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vaporoni1
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 760
  • Reviews 51
  • Kudos180
+1 details
I just wish they could get things to us a little faster, and it would be nice if they could be a little more quick to be up front about errors/ statuses of orders etc...

I like the stuff & I usually like the price too, so I cannot complain. Plus they have decent customer service & a good return policy which helps of course.
#3 (permalink)      1/11/2014 5:03:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sorchagirl
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 98
  • Reviews 404
  • Kudos91
+1 details
I agree. But with that said, I made a choice, and it is, apparently, to wait. As patiently as possible. I know that it can be frustrating, but sometimes it is worth it for the cost benefit. I've got some brilliant vape gear that I would not own, if it were not for fasttech, and that is the reason I choose to continue shopping here. I love my gear. Cheers.
#4 (permalink)      1/11/2014 5:44:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
NsaneJain
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 1429
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos922
+2 details
Agree. Worth the wait, and it does seem like it is getting better, this item is getting sent out, there are just so many orders to fill.
#5 (permalink)      1/11/2014 5:50:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Sorchagirl
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 98
  • Reviews 404
  • Kudos91
I have gotten some brilliant vape gear from here, and yes, I've had to wait for some of it, but, if had not been for these prices I might be still stuck vaping an ego with some clearomizer! . . . HA! 😜
#6 (permalink)      1/11/2014 5:58:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VaporRipper
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 385
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos282
+5 details
FT is a business just like any other business. FT doesn't get special treatment just cause they have cheap prices. Do you people hear yourselves... too funny... "I'll be patient, I'll wait 6 months if that's what it takes, ohhhhhh FT!" People on here are even giving excuses for FT. I treat FT just like any other company I give my money to and deserve to be treated as any other customer by FT. I think FT owes us vapers. We order stuff from them everyday... do you think the flashlight and r/c car people that shopped here were buying stuff every single day??? NO, I doubt it. FT is probably flourishing now because of the money we vapers spend here. So when FT messes up I am going to be aggravated, get upset, and speak my mind; no different then if I was shopping at walmart.
When I was a smoker, I never walked into a gas station, gave them my money, and was told to come back in 5 days and maybe my smokes will be there. I've never dealt with any company that has such inventory problems and that takes customers money for product they do not yet have themselves. I can understand patience when it comes to shipping and customs... it is coming from China; but when FT wants to lie about inventory and oversell items, that I have no patience for. Cheap prices or not.
Sittin' in the clouds
#7 (permalink)      1/11/2014 6:17:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AhmunRa
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 39
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos29
+6 details
@Sorchagirl have you tried any other shop else where? Try it... FT is no different from any other Chinese shop. Let me tell you that everywhere else on stock is on stock and it ships next day, not 2,3 or even when ever they want. This is work... If it is a due to be on X day, ok we accept that if we want, but accepting 5000 orders when they only have 100 items in stock this is not a good way to do business, here or anywhere else. This is extremely frustrating for all of us who have ordered. I don't mind to wait, this is a compromise of dealing in China, but with this delays and the false advertisement of FT instead of waiting 1 month will have to probably wait 3. Does that seems fair to you? To me it doesn't... Tell us the all truth, and let us decide if we want to wait this long or if we rather be paying a bit much, have the same product in a fraction of the time... It's all I ask.

O BTW I would also loved that the orders would be fulfilled first come first serve, and not who complained first in the tickets... I've seen here people who order way after me with this item already shipped with tracking number and me, because my money is not so pretty as other ones or if I don't bitch them in the tickets, have to be stuck on restocking status. This is not a good customer service, not in China, not in Europe and I'll bet if an American shop did that to anyone, no body would buy from them ever again.

You do what you want with your money, I'll be thinking hard before I'll jump the buy button as quickly...
#8 (permalink)      1/11/2014 6:20:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AhmunRa
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 39
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos29
+3 details
@VaporRipper Amen brother!
#9 (permalink)      1/12/2014 4:45:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anson
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 555
  • Reviews 15
  • Kudos304
+2 details
At $20 I thought "fuck it" don't really mind waiting, should have bought 5 of the bloody things.
Any time I'm frustrated with waiting I think about the fact I've paid quarter of the price I would have paid elsewhere - and got free shipping.

Nothing to complain about here.
#10 (permalink)      1/12/2014 5:08:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jackster1961
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 605
  • Reviews 4
  • Kudos413
+2 details
Hmm lots of toys being thrown out of prams about stock & shipping ...methinks the new arrivals page may be suffering in its wake...I think if some had gone thru the shipping problems in Oct Nov with items taking up to 60-70 days to come they would understand why most of us are quite patient nowadays...whether its right or wrong its the way they do things ..u have the right like all of us do...that if you don't like it shop elsewhere ...believe me pitching a fit coz its not getting to you as fast as you want it too will get you nowhere ..they have heard worse & more in Oct Nov and Dec...believe me :-)
Im in the shed if you want me @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/755829437763913/
#11 (permalink)      1/12/2014 7:30:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
alkrey
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 360
  • Reviews 36
  • Kudos264
Why do you buy from ft? Is it because you like them, so you decided to do them a favour. You thought to yourself 'I can get this mod cheaper and quicker from elsewhere but I feel like donating some money to ft cos I'm that kinda guy'

You buy from ft because they're cheaper then anywhere else in 95% of cases. They offer free shipping, they stock a hell of a lot of items and are adding more daily. The day they stop that you'll go elsewhere. So why the fuck should they be grateful?

This self entitled bullshit is hilarious. I spent £250 with ft, saving myself probably twice that if I had bought elsewhere, I received all my items in perfect working order and enjoy them immensely. I've also ordered stuff from other places and found them to be of poorer quality then ft (nemesis from vb feels flimsy compared to ft).

So I guess ft should suck me off for doing them the honour of allowing them to save me money?