shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Worst shipping speed ever! SLOWtech
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      4/3/2014 2:10:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Unsafemike
  • JoinedNov 2013
  • Posts 61
  • Reviews 57
  • Kudos12
+1 details
Dear MotherfackerSmith, I waited a month and canceled it, do you hear me whining? NO!

P.S. F[_]ck yourself in the *ss.

sincerely,
Unsafemike

Edited on 4/3/2014 at 2:11 PM. Reason:
#12 (permalink)      4/3/2014 3:09:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
D4st056
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
The waiting would not be a problem if Fasttech were to properly state shipping times and customer service were actively correcting faulty internal processes. I ordered about 20 items a couple weeks ago and had to contact customer service to get them to ship a large batch since they were waiting on a drip tip to be restocked before shipping the other $100 worth. Had to do the same thing while waiting on another large batch to be shipped because of nail clippers that were being restocked.

Basically the one thing I actually wanted that was supposed to be "In Stock and Shipping within 2-3 days" was just shipped (supposedly - though the tracking only says awaiting fulfillment) after constant back and forth with customer service, which due to the time difference between US and China made it take 3 days.

I understand that the products here are wonderfully priced at near or at wholesale and that I haven't found better prices anywhere, but investing $100+ and then being lied to about order fulfillment, processing, restocking, and shipping speeds is discomforting and tedious.

You get what you pay for. Supposedly decent quality items for cheap means bad customer service, faulty information, and terrible shipping times. Just wish it didn't have to be that way.
#13 (permalink)      4/3/2014 3:30:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lightofjah
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 4345
  • Reviews 37
  • Kudos4630
+2 details
Customer service here is excellent you won't get better customer service from a Chinese supplier what are you on about, if one item is holding up your $100 order cancel it why would you let a drip tip put your whole order on hold, god the plonkers are out in force today.

Edited on 4/3/2014 at 3:35 PM. Reason:
25.0000° N, 71.0000° W
#14 (permalink)      4/3/2014 3:31:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Pafapaf
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 13895
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos21949
+1 details

and then being lied to about order fulfillment, processing, restocking, and shipping speeds is discomforting and tedious.

That's something they're not ready to be transparent with, and we have to accept it once and for all. I guess it's the drawback of having the cheapest prices on the market and probably the best user experience I've ever encountered on any webshop, by far.

The number of canceled items conveniently transformed to gift certificates so that some articles ship one by one with free shipping would make Jeff Bezos throw chairs all around the place and fire whole departments.

Edited on 4/3/2014 at 3:31 PM. Reason:
#15 (permalink)      4/3/2014 3:34:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TraiLice
  • JoinedDec 2012
  • Posts 261
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos62
+2 details
That is why I put orders of in stock items in one shipment and items that ships in X days in another order.
And with free shipping on $20 or more it really is that simple.
Break up your orders and stop all the whining.
I am sure bitching makes you feel better, but makes you look like an IDIOT dude.
Damn Americans "WANT IT NOW!!!"
Patience Patience there you Facker.
Damn A.D.D. got you bad huh? LOL
P.S. Whats your address we could send you some cheese flavored juice for your whine(ing).
It is better to be silent and thought a fool, Than to speak up and remove all doubt.
#16 (permalink)      4/3/2014 3:36:13 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TraiLice
  • JoinedDec 2012
  • Posts 261
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos62
Oh and I LOVE my $20 AQUA, only took 3 weeks to get to us east coast.
It is better to be silent and thought a fool, Than to speak up and remove all doubt.
#17 (permalink)      4/3/2014 3:52:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
D4st056
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1

That's something they're not ready to be transparent with, and we have to accept it once and for all. I guess it's the drawback of having the cheapest prices on the market and probably the best user experience I've ever encountered on any webshop, by far.

@Pafapaf It's unfortunate that they don't want to be transparent. You see time and time again how this comes back to hurt companies. I wonder how much canceled orders and customer service is costing them. Being transparent with this information could solve a lot of problems up front and ensure that they will be able to continue delivering their products at competitive prices and free worldwide shipping while building customer base and ensuring return customers.

In terms of UX, it's pretty good. There is some redundancy when I'm looking for products and some missing when I expect them to be listed in search, but overall it really is laid out very well, the IA is intuitive, and navigation is fluid. The checkout process is fine and the messaging is great. The false information is a big red flag to me though. I wonder what system they are using for inventory management and how that's being tied into the CMS running the site and whether they could speed up the server calls or something to get more accurate real time stocking data.

#18 (permalink)      4/3/2014 4:04:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Pafapaf
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 13895
  • Reviews 16
  • Kudos21949

I wonder what system they are using for inventory management and how that's being tied into the CMS running the site and whether they could speed up the server calls or something to get more accurate real time stocking data.

Yeah I'm pretty sure their backend is not directly connected to the ones of their suppliers, so they actually depend on the supplier's honesty and the diverse fuck ups of all sorts on his end...

"Yes yes you'll have the product in five days I tell you"

#19 (permalink)      4/3/2014 4:14:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
D4st056
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
@Pafapaf Man, I certainly hope not. That's an impossible system to scale and causes SO many problems. Have a couple years experience doing ecom like that and it hurts. Bad.
#20 (permalink)      4/3/2014 4:22:48 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
lightofjah
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 4345
  • Reviews 37
  • Kudos4630
+1 details
Pafapaf your discussing non issues imo with someone who knows nothing about about this company who's been here less than a month, he's just another impatient twonk who wants everything yesterday.

LOJ One of the thousands of happy returning customers
25.0000° N, 71.0000° W
#21 (permalink)      4/3/2014 5:02:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mtv71
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 1521
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos1946
+2 details
Go careful guys you'll have phillip215 on here accusing you all of violence and calling you assholes swiftly followed by a forum flounce ;)
Watergate...Irangate...now Zerogate.