shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Worst shipping speed ever! SLOWtech
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#61 (permalink)      4/6/2014 6:57:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
D4st056
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 11
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
+1 details

haha I was gonna say... holodeck and you're all set.

If I learned anything from Star Trek, it's that the holodeck is a death trap. Don't go in unless you're prepared to spend an obscene amount of time trying to figure a way out. That and that Worf is always wrong, Barclay is usually right (despite how anxious he is), and that if there is any chance in hell that some crazy plan may work out it's the best plan and you should do that.

#62 (permalink)      4/6/2014 7:09:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
marlboroman
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 301
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos321
+1 details
Nice assesment there D4sto56, only thing I learned is that resistance is futile SKU 1658800
Winter is coming
#63 (permalink)      4/6/2014 7:20:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mrpurfect
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1010
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos529
up until oct last year when china had their annual holiday ontop of the tighter regulations of batteries and liquid. the average shipping time was 10 days, a 30 day wait was unheard of but now seems the norm. this was not fts fault, they tried their best switching back and forth between shipping companies, and finally offering a huge list of options to choose from. ive no problems with ft they have been fantastic in effort. its this forum that bugs me i come here to help, maybe give some advice, if i can. maybe get some advice, ive often been told if i have a problem ask sufie its quicker and easier than cs and ill get a straight answer from her, i placed an order a couple weeks ago for my birthday, one of the items was an ithaka, said ships in 10 days so i waited the 10 days no prob. on the day it was to ship. it wasnt moving, been down this road before its going to restocking, its ok theres one on ebay 5 quid more, so i come on here to ask sufie if they have them in stock, so i know wether to cancel or not, and get attacked by the self appointed forum police. im not whining dont care how long it takes i just wanted a simle question answered, but the trolls were havin none of that
#64 (permalink)      4/6/2014 7:23:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pickles
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 2200
  • Reviews 58
  • Kudos2230
+1 details
Hey there mrpurfect, this thread is now about Star Trek. Get with the program, bro.
#65 (permalink)      4/6/2014 7:25:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mrpurfect
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 1010
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos529
+1 details
sorry pickles how the hell long was i writing, lol
#66 (permalink)      4/8/2014 9:54:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Nomad72
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 83
  • Reviews 46
  • Kudos20
I'm just wondering if any of these people were complaining about the shipping times I've ever actually or anything else from China if they haven't and I visited have no idea how long it could possibly take.lol.
you can't fix ugly you can fix fat you can fix ignorant but you can't fix stupid!!!!!!